[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You're walking to class on campus when you hear someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>You're walking to class on campus when you hear someone walk up behind you.
>There's an audible slap that rebounds off of your ass and echoes throughout the courtyard.
>You freeze.
>You immediately suspect it's one of the girls from your university's varsity rugby team.
>Several of them have molested you in the past and this is their usual approach.
>You begin to spin your head around.
>As your eyes rotate towards the person behind you, thoughts of fear and vindication cross your mind.
>Today is the day you put a stop to the rugby team molesting you.
>With your fist half-cocked, you make eye contact with the person behind you.
>It's Emma Watson.
>As you're staring at her in complete shock she smiles at you and says, "Oi, love, the cavalry's here".
What do you do /r9k/?
>>
My sister kicked my butt today, literally.
>>
>>29760637
>Oi, love, the cavalry's here
dafuq is this supposed to mean

I would probably say "s-sorry" then runwalk away
if she chooses to molest me I would let it happen but I would not be happy about it
>>
File: 1464187268970.jpg (28 KB, 400x562) Image search: [Google]
1464187268970.jpg
28 KB, 400x562
> confess my love for her
> shebursts into oppressive laughter
> see her friends behind her
> she walks back to them laughing "omg i cant believe that creep fell for it"
> stood their frozen in place with a bright red face
> compartmentalize the memory and humiliation
> continue on with what can only vaguely be described as a "life"
> remember and relive this experience as an eternal recurrance
> the more time passes since the event the more distorted and exaggerated my imaginary version of it becomes
> worse events happen in the future and take the place of this one
>>
>>29760787
> stood their frozen
wow im retard
>>
Women do smelly farts.
>>
Avoid spilling spaghetti to never forgetti at all costs, think I'd be too taken aback to do anything but attempt to hug her for a few moments.
>>
>>29760637
Ask her why she's doing that terrible imitation of an english accent when she has an actual english accent.
>>
>>29760917
Tracer's voice actress is English, but for some reason they made her do that weird mockney accent instead of letting her use her natural one.
>>
>>29760637

>Look her right in the eyes
>"I've got you in my sights."
>Put my shades on and proceed to uppercut her with my prepared fist
>>
>>29760637
I'd say hello and ask her what she was doing here?

I have thought about how to treat famous people in the past and my conclusion is you just treat them like everyone else. Obviously fame is something that fucks people up and alienates them so she would probably appreciate being treated like a human being. And THAT my friends, is how she would reject me. Check mate atheists.
>>
>>29760836
>THE INDISTINGUISHABLE SOUND OF *BRAPP*
>>
Y--yoo-u too
>>
>Turn and look at her
>Ask her why her last movie BOMBED at the box office
>No matter what she replies I'll say that I knew there was a reason why people kept her around and it wasn't for the sparkling conversation ;)
>She will get upset at this because she's a feminist
>Tell her to join up with me
>When she refuses tell her that if at first you don't succeed... Blow it up again like your last movie
>She won't relent at this point and will turn to walk away
>KABOOM!
>Start dancing and laughing like a mad man
>Play of the match
>>
>>29761091

>play of the match
>>
>>29760637
Punch in the fucking face. All feminists want to secretly be beaten and raped, that's why they go out of their way to protect niggers and sand niggers
>>
FUCK YOUR FEMINIST SHIT BITCH
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.