[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1464243693946.jpg (33 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
1464243693946.jpg
33 KB, 238x250
>I dreamed about her again
So what is troubling you robots?
>>
>>29760069
I'm feeling ok right now just got some nice gentle femdom vocaroos, but I know once the morning comes I'll just be sad because tfw no gfd gf irl
>>
I was trying to spawn a tulpa. Been working on it for two weeks with no result so I gave up and haven't tried in three days. Today I woke up to a nightmare and sleep paralysis, two things I've never experienced before.

In my dream someone pushed me down and tried to kiss me, but then they started tearing at my throat and I could feel their weight pressing me into my bed. When I opened my eyes it was pitch black and I could still feel the weight on me and I couldn't move a muscle for five minutes. Felt like I was being raped by my own mind.

I enjoyed it and I wish it'd happen again
>>
>>29760069
I don't know what I'm going to do tommorow.
>>
>>29760069
I'm only 22 and I think I'm losing hair, feels bad man
>>
>>29760069
thiS FUCKIN BOARD WENT TO SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

k
>>
Sweet trip reminds me of eliza so that's something
>>
>>29760069
I'm just generally fucked...and I'm feeling it a lot more than usual.
>>
I fucked up in college and have to keep up a facade of me actually going for the next semester even though I'm not

it's also too god damn hot
>>
>>29761954
I know this feel. I freaked out and stopped going. Its been two months and they're now calling asking to talk to me.
I'm scared to call them back
>>
I had a dream arya stark was my little sister... the character, not the actress.

Not in a weird way. Just normal sibling stuff. Watched TV and ate dinner with our parents...

It's not really a feel, I was just sharing the dream I had last night.
>>
>>29760069
I dealt with a lot of family drama but now that's over and i won't be hearing from them again I feel like I need to clean my place and put my life back on track since I have been neglecting both.
Last night was thought but today it's a new world and I'm no longer going to be held back.
Today's chores involve signing up for college, cleaning and calling my mom's friend who offered me a job
>>
>>29760069
>Insomnia
>Alcoholism
>Betaism
Anyone want a story? It's pretty interesting. If r9k were hollywood, it'd make a best selling film.
>>
>Boyfuriendo is 25 and making 36,000 britbong dollars a year
>I'm 23 and the only job I've had is 6 weeks work experience in retail
>Trying to get a job close to where he lives so we can see each other more often

It's so fucking soul crushingly boring to look for jobs and I'm dogshit at interviews, I hate pretending to be someone I'm not on the off chance I impress the normies enough to give me a job. But I also feel guilty about not having a job yet, I feel like I've stagnated and I'm stuck in a rut while my bf is actually doing shit with his life.

Also I need to lose like 5st before December and I keep putting off exercising.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.