[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>See multiple threads about how city life is for normies >Country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: a00.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
a00.png
87 KB, 285x285
>See multiple threads about how city life is for normies
>Country life is far better for robots who want to be left alone
>Get an opportunity to get a job out in the country
>Turns out that everyone is a mega fucking normalfag
>Everyone's hobbies and interests revolve around NFL or Nascar, and whatever shitty music or movies the media tells them to like
>Everyone is married and has multiple children
>Everybody is up in your fucking business, and expects you to spend time with them even if you show zero interest
>Everybody knows each other, so rumors spread about the stupidest shit
>tfw you just want to just blend in with the sea of humanity so nobody notices you
>tfw no more walks late at night exploring all the comfy urban scenery
>tfw you used to be able to do anything you wanted with your life, and nobody would judge you or give a fuck
Never listen to anyone who says that the city lifestyle is for normalfags. I fell for the stupid meme and it can't be anywhere farther from the truth.
>>
You heard wrong. In a big city no one cares about you. You're just another face in the crowd. All interactions are extremely impersonal, no one bothers you, and you essentially live day to day anonymously, expect at work.
>>
>>29759838
the point is to go to a sparsely populated place where no one else comes near you most of the time.
>>
>>29759838
I don't believe you. Ever since I saw Slingblade, I wanted to have my own country house and jam with my buddies in my big backyard with no neighbors to complain. I want to climb mountains and have picnics and let the dogs run loose instead of having to pick up their shit off my neighbor's lawn. I want to have a rifle by the door in case strangers show up. I want to drink beer in the car while I drive on the country roads. I want to crank up tunes and go camping by the river with my gang. I want neighbors to visit for barbecues and help me build shit. I want to sing along with country songs, in ironic jest at first, but eventually seriously, as I have become the country boy. I want the beautiful country queen who works the register at the five and dime to be my bride. Our children will drive at the age of nine.
>>
I will keep chickens in the yard and eat fresh eggs. I will stockpile ammo and emergency supplies. I will hang dream weavers and animal skulls. I will play acoustic guitar on the porch. I will have a tire swing. I will drive through town and everyone will wave because they all know me. I will greet new neighbors with a pie my wife made. I will rescue troubled runaway youths and mentor them.

Actually everything would probably be covered with spiderwebs and I would always need sunscreen and bug spray.
>>
This reminds me of a time when me and my brother were walking in bumbfuck nowhere and came upon this medium sized pond with so many cool fish the farmer stocked, he came out of his house in his underwear and boxers and with two german shepards, that was really scary.

Those people are serious about their property
>>
File: 4L_5bS6FBEG.jpg (111 KB, 804x605) Image search: [Google]
4L_5bS6FBEG.jpg
111 KB, 804x605
>>29759951
Please stop. I feel like my dick might split open, it's that hard thinking about this
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.