[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Embarrassment to the family stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1463661916266s.jpg (7 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1463661916266s.jpg
7 KB, 250x200
>be me
>edgy 16 year old that smokes
>end of the day at my private christian school
>rebel girl asks if I want to drive around and smoke with her
>accept, smoke three cigs in a row to look cool for her
>drops me back off at the school for my mom to pick me up
>starting to feel nauseous
>mom picks me up, wondering why i reek of cigarettes
>sit in the back and am really getting dizzy
>pull onto our street and puke everywhere in the van
>get home and guess who just arrived as well? Entire fucking extended family that flew in from out of state for my normie brothers HS graduation.
>they all come out to greet me, see myself and the van covered in puke
>tell them I felt a little sick, I am OK now
>now everyone knows how much of a fuck up I am

That wasnt the end of it, I fucked up worse like two days later
>>
>>29758906
>parents bought a ton of booze for the big party for my brother after he graduates
>I think I am crafty as fuck and sneak like 15 beers out, drink 10 of them that night
>stash the empty bottles under my bathroom sink
>next morning I get woken up early as fuck by mom
>"wheres the missing beer anon, you smell like beer and snored all night?"
>tell her she is imagining things to pin the blame on me
>5 minutes later my grandpa says he found a bunch of beer bottles under the sink
>mfw
>everyone hears about it, everyone is mad and disappointed in me

brother tells me I ruined his graduation, parents tell me I am a huge disappointment, extended family won't even talk to me, get grounded for like 3 months.

>steal more booze during and after party, get sad wasted, parents probably knew I took more, didn't say anything.
>>
Pls originally fag
>>
File: 200percentRussian.jpg (66 KB, 500x549) Image search: [Google]
200percentRussian.jpg
66 KB, 500x549
>Working 6am-3pm shift at work on a fucking SATURDAY!!!
>Stupid cunt normie family comes over during the afternoon so by 3:30 I'm home trying to keep my shit together with smelliness, sleep deprivation and general depressive shit from wagecuckery
>crash out in my room for about an hour
>re-emerge to lookwholefthiscave.gif
>Stupid cunt mum has planned for stupid cunt uncle to come to my room and replace all the carpeting.
>pissed about cunts coming into my room ever, it's like the only rule I have in life. Go to the backyard to have some beers (also cocksuckers are all drinking my beer since nobody bought any)
>stupid cunt uncle keeps giving me shit about going through all my shit
>faggots think ruining all my warhammer, hidden fetish shit and drug paraphernalia is funny.
>I tell uncle that if he ever comes into my room I'm going to smash a beer bottle into his face

and that's how I was disowned by my mother's side of the family.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.