[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spooky Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 1024x644) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 1024x644
ITT: paranormal greentexts/discussion

I'll start with a couple

>be me, 4 years old
>my grandad died when I was a new baby
>he was a ww2 soldier, fought the japs and had a hard time in the war (tortured ect)
>every night I leave out a book for him on the chair by my bed for him
>every night I'm convinced that he will come and read me a book (I have no memory of actually seeing him)
>I would go ape shit if my mother came up the stairs and blame her for him leaving, I could also point him out in his regimental picture from the war, when e was a young man.

Another

>be me, 5
>see UFO in the sky
>get spooked and crawl under my sheets

Probably just a helicopter or something, but it flew slowly back and forth in the sky very smoothly over the field opposite my house very late at night in slience.

Cmon robots, the last thread was way better than /x/, tell me your spookiest moments

Aliens/ghosts/crazy people, I know you all have a story.
>>
File: image.png (99 KB, 449x143) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99 KB, 449x143
>wake up, but cannot move
>realise I'm suffering from sleep paralysis, I've read about this before so I'm not too scared.
>too the left of me is a ghostly green woman lay in my bed, too the right in my closet is a dark shadowed figure watching me
>get super fuckin scared and just close my eyes, wake up 15 minutes later fine and dandy.
>>
File: thing.png (3 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
thing.png
3 KB, 500x500
>be me circa early 2000's
>around five or six years old
>live in backwater town in northeast USA
>playing with sister and a neighbor kid in the backwoods
>hear a twig crack to my right
>look in that direction
>saw what looked like a pitch black human figure with a bear's head jogging into the woods
>shitty MSPaint pic is roughly what I remember seeing
>jogged behind a tree and vanished into thin air
>tell my sister and friend that I saw a bear
>we all curl up on the ground with our hands over our necks
>that's what we were told to do if a bear was around
>keep hearing footsteps in the woods
>finally make a break for the house
>didn't go back until the next day
>>
File: image.png (187 KB, 741x684) Image search: [Google]
image.png
187 KB, 741x684
I love these threads, bumping for robo-stories
>>
>Home alone
>Go to bathroom
>Hear footsteps inside my parents room
>Its locked
>Assume parents are home
>Hear some talking
>30 mins later parents come home
>>
what is even the relevance of the first story? thats not paranormal
>>
Not really too spooky, but I woke up the other day with a bunch of unexplained cuts on both my hands. They're shallow and clean, like someone lightly cut random spots on my hands with a sharp knife while I was sleeping. There's about 8 of them, all different lengths. This has been bugging me for days
>>
>>29757957
Lurking bump
>>
>>29759704
Supposedly, my grandads ghost would come at night and read me a story, but if my mum came upstairs I would lose my shit and throw a huge fit that she made him leave.

I don't remember the actual story time but I do remember setting up the chair for him and a book.

Maybe it was my imagination, maybe it was a ghostly apparition of my grandfather, maybe it was a demon or other ghost, maybe it was nothing.

Second story about the UFO had me terrified throughout my entire childhood. I still get chills now looking at greys. I find aliens Interesting now still.
>>
You guys are lucky, I haven't gotten anything spooky happen to me at all
>>
>>29757957

>live in very rural part of michigan
>last year, labor day weekend
>chilling out with the family, its getting late
>mom asks me to drive home to grab something, because she cant drive because shed been drinking.
>whythefucknot
>foggy and creepy as shit out
>driving down this back road, coming up to this small ass not on the map town called entrican.
>picture literal inbredsville. a few rickety houses, a post office, and a church.
>see a broken down van on the side of the road with his thumb out trying to flag me down
>keep in mind, its like almost 4 in the morning
>consider offering to stop and call him a tow truck, because im from a small town and everyone tries to help each other out but get really bad uneasy feeling about it so keep going
>get down the road about 100 feet, and look in rearview mirros
>not shitting you one bit, i see about 20-30 people come out of the treeline into the road by where the van was
>N O P E

i have no idea what it was but it was fucking terrifying

pic unrelated
>>
>>29758465
>be me around 2002
>driving through shitty backwoods town in NE USA
>With some friends from college on our way back from break
>Have to shit really bad
>pull over to side of road because it's literally about to explode out my asshole
>grab bag with toilet paper in it and go into woods to do business
>notice there's an old bear mask in it from when we would fuck around at parties. Usually wore it when drunk
>taking massive shit when I hear kids screaming and laughing
>oh fuck this is someone's backyard
>try to be quiet but accidentally snap twig
>oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck
>some faggoty looking kid looks my way
>initially doesn't see me as I duck behind a tree
>quickly wipe
>for some reason I don't want this kid seeing my face. shame.jpg
>grab bear mask and put it on
>book it back to car
>mfw kid probably thought I was some spooky walking bear
>>
>>29760158
Kekd.

>>29759719
May be some skin condition, anon
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.