[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide Plan Sharing Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1459447685691.jpg (130 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1459447685691.jpg
130 KB, 832x690
In this thread we share our exit strategies, whether we're close are far from executing them.

I plan to get drunk and wander into a forest in the middle of a snow storm and die of hypothermia and hopefully get eaten by a wild animal. I'm not particularly close, but it makes me feel better to have it thought out.
>>
Alright, so what do you faggots think of partial suspension hanging? Preferably I would go with simple suspension with an actual rope but I can't even get myself to leave the house, find a store and interact with the workers to acquire one. I also can't buy one online.

I heard that you can do partial suspension with just about anything: belts, scarves, electric cables etc.

How reliable is this method, really? Because otherwise I'll have to force myself to go with the other thing.

The actual plan comes to waiting until my parents are asleep, set up the rope/substitute in my room and go for it. The time? As soon as possible, when I'm confident that I won't fail pathetically. That's all.
>>
>>29752748
High velocity impact - either train (tons of train tracks in Poundland) or off a building.
>>
File: Laughing___Nonnons.jpg (100 KB, 764x680) Image search: [Google]
Laughing___Nonnons.jpg
100 KB, 764x680
>Find my way to a window in a building above a busy nightlife area.
>Bring shotgun.
>wait until around 10 pm
>open window and take a seat on the windowsill
>blow my brains out
>shower everyone in my brain bits and blood as my body falls from the sky and hopefully ruins someones car
>>
>>29752748
I was just going to get shit-faced then hang myself from the door handle
>>
>>29752982
Exactly how short are you?
>>
File: 1467394818821550167.png (90 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1467394818821550167.png
90 KB, 208x250
just fuckin put warm water in the bathtub and slice your wrists under the water
you wont feel anything it will burn a little only the farm water
anyway you will slowly fall asleep and never wake up
>>
If I had a gun at my home I'd probably shoot myself while drunk and on drugs. That's pretty much the only way I'd want to kill myself.
>>
Walk into a huge natural reserve with rocks. Camp there for as long as I have supplies, when out of them I'll jump for the highest fucking cliff there is. If I'm even found it'd likely be scratched to an accident if animals didnt eat all of my remains.

It'll be sad, but nowhere near as gut wrenching for my family and friends as a suicide. Hell, they might even think that I died doing what I loved most.

If I didnt care about the proper cover I'd love to destroy every single thing I have a in my house, douse it all in gasoline and set it ablaze with me inside while drunk and high out of my mind and stabbing myself.
>>
OD on heroin. Preferably with someone. As soon as I can get someone to OD with me, then we are executing the plan that night. Ive got 2 people lined up so far and Im planning on asking one of them next week. Wish me luck
>>
>>29753151
Od yourself. You dont really want to die otherwise you wouldnt want to drag someone along with you. You just want to share your problems on a personal level so somebody else can understand your pain so you wont havebto kill yourself.

Bte its also a huge criminal charge if you try to get someone else to commit suicide
>>
>>29753019
kek
You've clearly never seen someone hang themselves have you?

You just tie it and 'sit down' and let gravity do the work
>>
>>29753238
II just dont want to die with no one to hold my hand , not to talk me out of it.
>>
can someone PLEASE tell me if there's a safety net on the Golden Gate Bridge yet? like seriously that would be my plan
>>
>>29752748
buy a shit ton of fire works and put them in the back of a truck hop in car play some music and drive off a huge cliff light the fireworks so they explode half way add explosives for added eficencey
>>
>>29752748
>Take as many normies out as I can
>an hero or killed by cops
>>
Number one thing would not letting my family find the body. Would probably hike out to a national park, slit my wrists and jump into a cave. Let the dingoes have me, if they can reach me :^]
>>
>>29753474
But then theyll spend the rest of their lives looking for you dumbass. Just let them find you or someone else
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.