[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom complains about me looking fat and that i should exercise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1403623329220.jpg (182 KB, 442x650) Image search: [Google]
1403623329220.jpg
182 KB, 442x650
>mom complains about me looking fat and that i should exercise
>i start going to my school gym and go about 4 times a week
>mom says i'm exercising too much and that it's unhealthy and i should stop
>i stop going due to no more free gym
>mom acts smug and asks me why i gave up the gym and that i should exercise more again

>mom asks why i never ask her for rides when i'm staying overnight at school due to work
>tell her it's because she hates being asked for rides (due to past experience)
>mom gets angry and gives me shit for accusing her of being a bad mom
>cave and start asking her for rides
>after asking 2 times, mom gets pissed off and thinks i'm using her like a "taxi"
>stops giving me rides and tells me to be more independent

>finally get an interview that seemed really keen about me
>in the middle of my interview, my mom busts into the interview room and asks what's taking so long in a pissed off tone (she was my ride)
>employer was literally in the middle of outlining my salary and asking when i can start
>get an email telling me that the hire is delayed indefinitely the next day
>"well the job isn't worth it if the interview was that long"
>she tries to give me shit about something else

>mom introducing me to guests
>tells them how lazy i am and other embarrassing stuff that makes me look bad
>the guests are visibly uncomfortable and try to tell her positive qualities about me
>mom just laughs and insists i'm shit

who else >shitty parents? i have plenty of stories
>>
Hypocritical cunt desu, murder her
>>
>>29752570
well i'm desperately trying to get a job and move out and hopefully be able to keep my address and contact info a secret from her

more, this time with a bit of dad
>be 14, before mom divorced dad
>ask dad if i can have something in the fridge
>dad snaps at me because i shouldn't have to ask if i want something in the fridge
>mom tells dad off and that it's polite this way
>i believe this for years until i realized asking permission for food in the fridge is unusual in a family
>>
>>29752533
>>29752873
sounds as if your mother has some real mental issues. probably time you man up and assert your dominance over her, anon
>>
>>29752917
i've tried and failed by standing up to her bull shit, and it only made things worse.
plus she knows how to guilt trip me like crazy. there's no winning in this nightmare, except to leave.

another
>haven't seen dad since divorce; roughly 8 years
>mom always encouraged me and sibs to keep in contact with him because it's the "right thing to do"
>even though she convinced us he was physically and emotionally abusive especially to her
>dad was always strict and snapped easily so i didn't question it, though he had his good side and i know he missed us
>ask mom if i can visit him because i wanna see what's up (also wanted to see my friends who lived there)
>mom goes into hysterics, reminding us about how he's abusive and shit and that he threatened to kill us (i never was there to witness that)
>literally weeks later, mom asks why we aren't talking to dad more
>>
i would have more about my dad, since it's not entirely my mom who was shitty (which was why i naively believed my mom for the longest time; she seemed like the "good guy" at the time), but i don't remember much since it's been so long.

but most of it consisted of my dad who wanted me to study 24/7 and i wasn't allowed to have fun or i'll get yelled at for not studying.

oh wait i got one
>mom left to visit france and left my dad to take care of me and my siblings (i was like 12, my sibs were a bit younger)
>he forgot to feed us or buy water. we were pretty autistic and were nearly dehydrated because no bottled water lol. (mom drilled us at an early age that tap water was undrinkable)
>tried to feed us this weird, puke-inducing stew (he didn't know how to cook)
>if we refused to eat it, we had no dinner
>dad was too cheap to buy anything edible for us
>remember my sibs and i found crackers to fight over lol
>>
>>29753627
He means fucking your mom
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.