[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello robots I know a lot of us are depressed and in rough places
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1459359654527.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1414) Image search: [Google]
1459359654527.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1414
Hello robots
I know a lot of us are depressed and in rough places in life.
I want you to know that you can find sanctuary and relief in the 2D world and in the smiles of 2D girls.
They'll never cheat on you, be mean to you, cuck you, leave you or anything that dumb 3DPD creatures do.

Seriously look at the facts and you'll realize that 3D girls are a waste of your time.
>feminism
>fat acceptance
>rising false abuse/rape accusations
>common law marriages exist
>she could trick you into impregnating her and drain your soul and money via child support
>common law marriages are a thing
>50% divorce rate
>alimony
>modern women are cunts in general

This world has failed us immensely. The best solution is to be an physical resident of this horrid 3D hellscape (only one other choice to that right now, can't jack into the Matrix just yet), and an emotional/mental resident of the perfect 2D world.

There is an escape. There is light and joy, in a place far from this living purgatory.

And it lies in the smile of a 2DQT.

Find a waifu, anon, you'll be happier- and so will she.
>>
>>29752530

Kek.

Why don't we all tulpamance too, while we're at it?

Might as well go for broke!

But alas, a 2D person can never have a physical presence in your life, you'll never hear their voice or touch their cheek. You'll never pack a picnic or cuddle.

And no, dakimakura's don't count.
>>
>>29752530
>Has VR headset
I can't wait for good quality waifu VR games <3
>>
>>29752633
>a 2D person can never have a physical presence in your life, you'll never hear their voice or touch their cheek. You'll never pack a picnic or cuddle
but what I'm saying is that wouldn't happen in a robot's life anywhere, and they shouldn't want it to because of all the stupid bullshit that comes attached to a vagina.
It's not fucking worth it. Even so, VR waifus and sex robots are on their way.
The waifu revolution is coming, and soon it will be standard for any man worth his salt to have a VR waifu/android waifu instead of a primitive whining meatsock.
>>
It is all an spiral of darkness, really. No matter how deep you get into the 2D world (mentally), it will never verily fill the void; mainly because all those 2D characters are not able to affect your life directly, since they cannot have a physical presence and more importantly, all they do or say is not directes to you. You can know them, but they do not know you at all (because they do not exist). It is like writing responses in a wall and then talk to it, you are not really talking to anybody even if the things you asked can be answered by the things you wrote.
>>
>>29752811
is crying out to a world/person that can hear but willfully ignores you really that much better?
>>
Escapism is only temporary. What will happen to us once we hit our thirties? Our fourties? I do not know.
What I know is that VR will never become good enough for us, as >>29752811 already said. So we (or I at least) start believing in the "next life will be better" meme.
There is no solution to our problem. 3D is shit and 2D is unattainable. Top it all with insecurities, bad looks and/or mental illnesses and you get your average robot.
>>
While I agree that 3DPD is a disgrace and not worth my time
2DPDs don't solve anything. They're not really smiling at me... they're just a drawing of a smiling girl
I'm just doomed
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.