[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Ramsay fuck Salsa in the ass too? What do you think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Did Ramsay fuck Salsa in the ass too? What do you think?
>>
No. Sansa and Ramsey have never and will never meet. Fanfiction doesn't count
>>
>>29751111
I doubt we'll ever get a definitive answer, but she hints at it, and a little ray of hope inside me hopes that he did.
>>
>>29751111
So we all know how George R R Martin had a brief 3 page script about how everything is suppose to turn out that he released before writing the books.
>Sansa is suppose to betray her remaining family resulting in her death.
>Arya and Jon marry.
>Daenarys marries Jaime after he kills Cersei.
>His sword bursts into flames upon killing Cersei.
>Daenarys dies.
>Jaime ends up on the Iron Throne after its revealed hes a bastard son of the mad king. Purposely foreshadows Jaime sitting on the Iron Throne like he did when he killed his father.
>Tyrion ends up head of house Lannister.
>Bran takes over for house stark after Sansa betrays the rest of the family.
>>
>>29751271
He changed a lot of stuff though. Like Benjen wasn't lord commander of the nights watch. Tyrion didn't burn down winterfell. Joffrey didn't impregnate Sansa after raping her. Arya isn't in love with Jon and is relieved to find out they are cousins so they can marry. Catelyn Stark didn't get killed by whitewalkers. Danerys didn't kill Khal Drogo.
>>
How do I stop my pubes from becoming itchy after I trim them?
>>
>>29751381
This. I've trimmed once, and it was so itchy i never did it again
>>
>>29751138
>Fanfiction doesn't count
good one anon.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.