[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know where else to go with this. I neither want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: here comes the rain.gif (949 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
here comes the rain.gif
949 KB, 400x225
I don't know where else to go with this.

I neither want nor can talk to someone face to face about this, as most people are the ones who feel better about this, not me.

Tell me, how do you deal with grief? Frustratian? Bitterness with yourself?

I'm in the middle of my twenties, stuck in a bachelor for several years now, have severly become unfit (going from 80 kg to 105 kg, high blood pressure, yada, yada), a fucking virgin and all those dreams of turning that around have become utterly useless.

My father died two years ago. He had a shitty life, child abuse and neglect - due to his parents immigrating and leaving him with asshole family part for a year, and stuff.
Long story short: He bit his way through, short time of unemployment, found my mother in the country of origin, who aspired to be a teacher, and got a blue collar work in the chemistry industry where he ate all the shit they flung at him, to keep his family going.

I'm nowhere near that ambitioned or focused. Hell, my greatest dream would have been to turn my life around and make it. He'd been so fucking proud, havin grandchildren and all that stuff.

But he died two years ago ... hurricane, tree going through a house we were in, debris ... you get the picture.

At days like this, when I wonder what could be and how great everything could have gone, I'm infinitely angry that the greatest moments of joy and happiness have been denied to the best person I know ... and I am too much of a faggot to thrive in his memory.

I hate this. I will never ever consider suicide, as there's too many assholes going around who'll burn the fucking ground, my only goal is to leave some shit for something, but for that you need a fucking fuckable not retarded woman. And for that again, you should be fit and have your life together. Guess what? Weed, MDMA, extracurricular work for student represantatives might be feel good stuff - and you get some shit done- but that's only marginal fucking peanuts.

How do you cope?
>>
Take the world by storm. Right now I see a good future. If life is going against you you'll just have to force your way through. Be fearless.
>>
>>29750122
That's the thing: There's no fear.

As to the future ... I don't know what you see. We're part of a spoiled degenerate generation, that'll turn everything to shit, making our descendants the ones who'll have to build everything.

... that's also one of the things. You guys might laugh at me or find me edgy, but I can identify with Walter White AND Jesse Pinkman quite well. Walt's drive to some shit and Jesse getting shit hand after shit hand dealt to him.

You guys know that: I have no one I consider a true friend. Some real good acquaintances, yes, some people may consider me their best friend, but that only comes from considering too much shit they don't take for granted.

Srsly, fuck the world. Problem is, it is the one we live in.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I should not that I took too much MDMA this weekend and probably having that negative aftereffect. Thing is, I'm having this regularily w/o MDMA and the hate for everything being cruelly unfair is nothing new, too.

... sorry for being an edgelord, speaking your mind on an anonymous board is really refreshing.
>>
Well, I guess you folks are as clueless to dealing with staring into the abyss as I am, aren't you?

I'm not sure if writing myself bumps the thread, if so I'm not really sorry, but I won't do it again.

Thank you, whoever read this.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.