[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christmas last year >both parents dead, brothers and sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: hungryman_turkey_01.jpg (387 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
hungryman_turkey_01.jpg
387 KB, 800x600
Christmas last year

>both parents dead, brothers and sister live out of state
>friends all with their families
>dont want pitty invite so tell anyone that asks that I'll be visiting with extended family
>foreveralone.gai
>go to walmart to buy christmas food. Picture related
>Couldn't find any traditional christmas foods tv dinner.
>had a craving for stuffed bellpeppers a week ago, so I buy those instead
>decide to download some christmas movies to watch while I feast
>Home Alone, Christmas Vacation, a christmas story
>eat alone while watching
>decide to shitpost on 4chan ironically but secretly hoping for basic human contact
>thread 404s with no replies
>a week later I get copyright infringement notice for movies

How was your last christmas/thanksgiving anon?
>>
>>24532066
I mean, I spent it with family.
But this year, my dad's side wants nothing to do with me, because I made a statement against him after he assaulted his wife in September. So this year will be a little weird, I guess.
>>
I don't really remember it
I was going through some mental shit so I was out of it all december
But for thanksgiving it was just me and my mom
We made asian food (I made sushi and baked tofu, she made tempura and salad), had pina coladas and watched bad horror anthologies. She doesn't drink often, she ended up trying impulse buy a bunch of shit on the internet while I was telling her she'd regret it in the morning. Was okay but kind of sad for some reason.

>decide to shitpost on 4chan ironically but secretly hoping for basic human contact
all day every day
>>
Every Christmas, my mum cooks my Christmas dinner beforehand and I eat it on my own, then the rest of my family eats it together. Last year I only got one present, some money from my dad.

This year's gonna be even worse, I'm gonna be in Russia where they don't even celebrate Christmas. Actually, skipping Christmas isn't much worse than celebrating it for me.
>>
>>24532785
You got your mom drunk but you didn't bang her?
What's wrong with you anon?
>>
>>24532066
>watching Home Alone
kek ty OP im laffin
>>
>>24532066
It was okay. Food was good, but felt like an otherwise regular day.
Bought my own Christmas present, but I don't remember what it was. Guess it wasn't anything special.
>>
>>24532066
>copyright infringement
>not using a vpn or streaming
Come on nigger
>>
>>24532066
That's what I'm eating tonight, except the cranberry shit.

Feel better faggot
>>
>>24532066
sorry b christmas shouldnt be a thing desu it just makes people sad and kill themselves
>>
Chinese takeout and anime, the best sort of evening one can have tbqh
>>
>>24536051
>Chinese takeout
What do you normally get?
>>
>>24536240
Steamed pork buns and duck
>>
>>24536361
Tasty to be honest famtbh.
>>
>>24532066
Aw das sad where you live lonely boy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.