[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand periods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 475x757) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 475x757
How do girl's periods work? Like there's that joke "'must be her time of the month" so is a period happen once a month for one day or is it over multiple days? And is it always the same time each month? And does it just bleed continuously for a while or does it bleed once and then stop? And why does it make girls cranky?
>>
This is my understanding of it.

Pregnancy is literally the only thing women can offer. So once a month, her body preps for the possibility that the dumb bitch lets Tyrone jizz inside her without a condom. It releases an egg, which sits there waiting to be fertilized. If the girl isn't a roastie whore and has no semen inside her, then her body will shed the uterine wall. This is what her period is. Her disgusting insides dripping out of her vagina as a reminder that she failed her biological imperative.
>>
>so is a period happen once a month for one day or is it over multiple days?
once a month for 2-7 days
>And is it always the same time each month?
yes a healthy person should have her period around the same time each month
>And does it just bleed continuously for a while or does it bleed once and then stop?
bleeds continuously during that 2-7 days
>And why does it make girls cranky?
hormones
>>
>how does it work
women carry eggs and use one at a time for a month, after the egg spoils the body purges it along with the other shit inside her vagoo. now that I know this I will never be convinced people were designed by god *dips feborab*
>is a period happen once a month for one day or is it over multiple days?
usually multiple days
usually
>And does it just bleed continuously for a while or does it bleed once and then stop?
small drips for the duration
shit hormones and pain
>>
Oh boy that is a lot to cover
> Does a period happen once a month for one day or is it over multiple days?
It happens for 4-7 days a month average, it really depends on the woman and factors like age and weight factor in, with healthier people usually having shorter periods.
A normal cycle is 28 days but it varies. Mine is very irregular but generally comes toward the middle-end of the month. I have a friend who goes exactly 28 days. Sometimes they're late but you usually get a feeling in the lower abdomen warning you.
It's continuous I guess. When you lie down you often won't bleed but it'll all come out at once when you sit up which feels really gross.
The uterus lining gets thicker to prepare for a fertilized egg if the woman becomes pregnant, but if the egg doesn't get fertilized, that lining is released from the body as blood through the vagina. Imagine that whole lining coming out. It causes major cramps. The crankiness is from cramps + hormones
>>
File: hote.jpg (107 KB, 646x452) Image search: [Google]
hote.jpg
107 KB, 646x452
>>24527584
y boner y
>>
Lasts about a week, max 2 if you're extremely unlucky (had a gf who would bleed heavily 10 days at a time, sometimes the full 14). Yes it is at the same time each month, unless something interrupts or alters it such as birth control. It usually drips like a spigot left on the slightest tick open, sometimes it can gush, sometimes it can come out as small red/black blobs.
>>
Oh and it can make a woman cranky because that shit really hurts, bruv. It's like a terrible migraine but for your abdomen.
>>
If girls spend too much time together their periods will match up.
>>
if a woman's preiod lines up with the moon cycle, her brain will light up as her sixth sense activates with a powerful force streaming through her veins, allowing her to communicate with the spirits.
>>
File: PERIODS.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
PERIODS.gif
2 MB, 500x280
Mine pools up inside my vagina as I sleep at night, then when I am waking up, my body pushes it out like a beautiful clotty blood waterfall.

For the rest of the day, only a little comes out at a time.
>>
>>24528964
why is this a good thing ? why does nature do this ?
>>
File: 4315.jpg (23 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
4315.jpg
23 KB, 515x515
Man, isn't being a guy fucking great?
>>
File: 1304_press_image_2.jpg (73 KB, 792x612) Image search: [Google]
1304_press_image_2.jpg
73 KB, 792x612
i smelled a girl's period the other day, it literally was the worst thing i've ever smelled, it changed my mood, and i can't even get an erection since that day.
>>
>>24528964
They don't, that's just a mom meme. Periods naturally move around sometimes due to stress, sickness, diet, etc.

Lets say everyone in the house caught the flu, this might push back some woman's periods and it seems like they are matching up. That's all that happens.
>>
>>24530350
this desu, females stink, nature's taxes for giving them the good looks
>>
>>24530355
why is this a good thing ? why does nature do this ?

sapolsky talked about it, female hamsters do it too
>>
>>24530352
I've fucked a couple of girls on their periods and all was fine, mate. Just be sure not to go at it during the days with really heavy flow. And put a towel or something on your bed.
>>
Girls are fucking gross to be frank
>>
>>24528964
This is false. I can't be added to find the source but there was a study where a bunch of Polish women were housed together for months to test this. A little movement in schedules but 0 net convergence.
>>
>>24530403
It's not a good thing, they will unsync again. The reasons hamsters are syncing up is because they are all eating the same exact diet.

They will unsync if you have two different female hamsters on two different diets. The hamsters all get sick at once, then period is pushed back, then they "sync" up. It's not the body causing the syncing, it's just environmental factors (which can also cause them to unsync).
>>
>>24530429
why is that important, why is everyone talking about it like it got some evolutionary purpose
>>
>>24530449
There is no purpose to how period schedules work, the only purpose the serve is to protect the owners body from overusing energy in appropriate situations.

It's does not serve some kind of evolutionary purpose, it's basically just like how someone becomes weak if they get sick, your body needs that energy to fight sickness and pushes back periods.
>>
>>24530475
i'm talking about period schedules sync between two females
>>
>>24530449
Because a lot of people seem to believe that there's an evolutionary reason for everything.
>>
>>24530507
I'm telling you that period schedules do not sync. The only time it happens is just coincidence.
>>
The biggest reason why girls are pissed on their periods is that it hurts like a mother fucker. When someone's being annoying and it feels like my uterus is on fire, I just shut them down. I feel like a dick afterwards but damn, if you had intense feeling gas pains you wouldn't take anyones shit either.
>>
>>24530507
They dont sync, that is a myth
>>
>>24530587
If you have really bad cramps, sure. A lot of it is hormones although they don't always make you upset. I experience a lot of crying on my period, often times for no real reason. Just crying easily.
>>
>>24530311
It's so that Cave Chad wouldn't run off to other women when their main bitch was bleeding.

Because back then there was no alimony and women needed the men to stay with them or else the child would likely not survive
>>
>>24527584
>how long
about a week or less, same time every month unless you're irregular
>does it bleed continuously?
no, not for me. bleed a little, pause, feel disgusted every time i feel it drop when i stand up or when it squishes when you sit down
>why does it makes girls cranky?
that's a meme unless she's already a huge bitch, but generally she'll feel upset because painful cramps and having to poop
>>
this so weird. every girl you talk to actually bleeds out of her vagina (or is bleeding right then and there, while you're talking to her). there is blood coming out of her. like right that moment. out of her vagina.
>>
>>24531101
well i have to think about sticky salty white alien goo flying out of your penis, probably 2-5 times a day i assume.
>>
File: 1424216379630.jpg (49 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1424216379630.jpg
49 KB, 550x535
>>24527584
>How do girl's periods work?
You just bleed out of the sex hole.
>Like there's that joke "'must be her time of the month" so is a period happen once a month for one day or is it over multiple days?
Could be anywhere from 3 to 14 days.
If it is normal, healthy, untampered with (pills) and regular yes. Irregular, not. I once didn't get my period for 6 months.
That changes based on who it is.
Massive flood of hormones that fuck with you, tons of pain, lethargy, doing anything has now become doing everything as a skeleton with 100 pound weights, and it generally lowers your tolerance level for people's bullshit.
Sometimes I can't even sleep, yet I'm tired, because of the pain and how uncomfortable it becomes to sit or lay down.

And don't post pictures of free bleeding. Just because feminists do it doesn't mean it's accepted or good to look at.
>>
>>24530311
You know when most animals have a bunch of babies at once? It's so they have more children at the same time. Predators target the young, and weak/old/infirm. Having more babies at the same time gives them a better chance at not all getting ate at the same time.
>>
>>24531210
are you a boy or something? periods don't feel like walking around with 100 lbs. weights
>>
>>24531156

I'll have you know I jack off like 4-5 times a week. but yeah masturbating as a dude is even weirder. I mean you're stroking some random body part (it seems so out of place, why did nature put it there? it's like a random limb, except we have 2 of each limbs, but only one dick). so you're stroking it and then feel this immense pleasure, like taking a drug. and almost every dude does this bizzare thing.
>>
>>24527584
you know during the last couple of days of a period the blood is more brown and stanks
>>
>>24531250
It's a figurative language...that means feeling weak. Not everyone is a stronk woman when they have their period. I for one can barely even move when I have it.
>>
File: 54.jpg (71 KB, 559x598) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
71 KB, 559x598
>see this thread
>decide to do some research into menstruation on wiki
>mfw women just drip bloodpoop the for a week
>mfw they get moody as fuck and can't rely on their own emotions, all women are just accustomed to being tyrannized by their batshit emotions as a result, can literally randomly cry about being out of bread
>mfw painful cramps, hot flashes, fluctuating sex drive
>mfw having to wear a fucking diaper or jam a thing in your cunt and if you wear it for too long you DIE!!

Who the fuck designed the female gender

What the fuck women

How do you live like this
>>
>>24531298
women also do it with their clits, anon, though not as often i guess since it's not as uncomplicated as stroking a dong
>>
>>24531330
>Who the fuck designed the female gender
>What the fuck women
>How do you live like this
Imagine knowing that men want to jam their dicks into the same hole that brings you pain and bleeds. It's horrifying out here for a woman.
>>
>>24531330
To be fair, we all hate ourselves. Women are generally self-loathing.
>>
>>24531330
>wear it for too long you die!
Explain further
>>
>>24531330
>can literally randomly cry about being out of bread
what the fuck, that's literally retarded
>>
Threadly reminder that periods are nature's punishment for not getting pregnant. If you skankasauruses would just put out you wouldn't get periods. So stop whining.
>>
>>24531392
Being pregnant is far more painful and annoying than periods. I would take periods over being pregnant.
>>
>>24531392
>if you get pregnant and have a kid you won't get periods anymore!

>>24531377
look up tss
>>
File: 4gj.jpg (32 KB, 283x295) Image search: [Google]
4gj.jpg
32 KB, 283x295
>>24531436
>look up tss

tss

what's that
>>
>>24531377
tampons can give you toxic shock syndrome if you dont change them regularly
its generally fatal
>>
>>24531377
toxic shock syndrome baka
>>
>>24531423
Shut up skankaroni. Stop making excuses.
>>
>>24531490
maybe i just don't want your stupid pencil dick
>>
Are women even fucking humans?
This fucking shit is making me doubt it.
>>
>>24531509
If you don't want my dick then your vagina is defective. Simple as that.
>>
>>24531703
Men are much more simple, physically, biologically, and emotionally. I wish I were a man sometimes.
>>
>>24527584
Doctor here. Let me tell you a secret. It's a huge secret that 99.99% of people don't know. Almost all men, women, and even nurses don't know it, and even probably most doctors don't. It's probably the biggest secret in the world despite being written about in thousands of books, magazines, and journals for centuries.

Until a century ago, women rarely had periods. The spent most of their fertile years pregnant or recovering from pregnancy, or were sick or malnourished.

Regular periods were extremely rare and known since antiquity to be very harmful mentally and medicaly. Pseudo pregnancy using, for example, oral contraceptives is a partial help, but it also causes new problems.

The sad truth is that billions of women chronically feel sick because they are sick because they are not doing what they are biologically designed to do.
>>
File: 1447571049984.gif (2 MB, 388x268) Image search: [Google]
1447571049984.gif
2 MB, 388x268
>>24527584
>is a period happen once a month for one day or is it over multiple days?
Five days of bleeding.

20-something days apart, can vary by a week

Constant bleeding. Tons of tampons and blood stains.

No idea. Super bitch mode starts around three days before bleeding, then becomes sleepy-bitch until bleeding ends

Source: My wife

Probably not normal though, she's kinda fucked up. Has BPD.

>hfw
>>
>>24531866
Tell your wife to post her feet and that her husband is a smelly kuck
>>
>>24531866
>BPD
Big Penis Disorder? I think a lot of robots have that.
>>
>>24530352
Probably had bacterial infection that was exasperated by blood. It shouldn't smell bad yo
>>
>>24531747
Ever read Paglia?
>>
When a girl reaches puberty her body sends goops to her ovaries which tells them to start dumping eggs.

Once a month it dumps one down the goop shoot. If a chad sperm finds its way there it fertilizes and grows into a baby chad for a future beta to raise and support. If no chad pumps her for that time, or period, then the egg dies and the body flushes it out with blood along with some goop skin. It flushes it out of the goop shoot through the goop hole into the chad receptacle called a vagina. This takes a few days since blood doesn't have any scrapers on it to peal the skin away so it just kind of washes out the vagina.

This repeats for several years until the body stops having eggs to shoot down the goop shoot. Then the body stops making estrogen and freaks the woman out until her body eventually acclimates and she turns into a granny flat fanny with tube sock titties.

Interesting note. Unlike men who continiously renew and create new taddle poles, from the day she's born a woman has a set number of eggs. so the older she gets the longer they stay in there. Which is why it's best that they get fertilized at a young age because as they get older they get all wibbly and start popping out retards or cancer babies. But not too soon. While it'd be best for the eggers, it's not best for the mommy chadslut who's body is still developing and growing. So late teens to early 20's is the best time to get a chad in her. Then let Betas have the old retarded eggs later in life because betas have shit genes anyways.
>>
Jesus christ the human body is disgusting why the fuck wasn't I born a fish instead
>>
>>24532043
This is great lol
>>
File: 1422911461576.jpg (107 KB, 1040x1055) Image search: [Google]
1422911461576.jpg
107 KB, 1040x1055
>tfw male
>tfw get periods due to a rare medical condition

holy shit, I can't wait to save up $200 so I can buy a gun and blow the roof of my head off
>>
File: 1206_DiagSpotFig2.jpg (40 KB, 491x391) Image search: [Google]
1206_DiagSpotFig2.jpg
40 KB, 491x391
>>24531866
Mood swings are due to hormone changes. The only hormone circle men witness is one during the day - you're sleepy in the morning, have a very wake phase a few hours later and in the night you get sleepy (staring at a fucking screen before going to sleep actually fucks with your serotonin, I think, and makes falling asleep harder)

Anyway, beyond the daily hormone changes, women also have a monthly hormone circle to make them pop their (400?) eggs one after the other. They bleed for a few days, then estrogen goes up preparing the vag for prengnancy, the LH suddenly peaks which is the mechanism for the egg to get in fertilization position. Waits for up to 4 days or so. Then Chad adds semen, or otherwise the stuff in the vag gets trashed and out again in the next period.

That's how the morning after pill works, btw. it just blocks the LH from making the peak, meaning no egg gets in the vag. The cycle is shifted by 3 days or so and that's why it's also hard to stomach.
The pill generally also plays with those hormones in some tricky way.

I read somewhere that there are better solutions for birth in mammals in the animal kingdom - that human females are stuck with periods is some sort of evolutionary "okay, let's go with this local maximum solution and stick with it" thing.
>>
>>24531796
>Among the Dogon, she found, a woman, on average, has her first period at the age of sixteen and gives birth eight or nine times. From menarche, the onset of menstruation, to the age of twenty, she averages seven periods a year. Over the next decade and a half, from the age of twenty to the age of thirty-four, she spends so much time either pregnant or breast-feeding (which, among the Dogon, suppresses ovulation for an average of twenty months) that she averages only slightly more than one period per year. Then, from the age of thirty-five until menopause, at around fifty, as her fertility rapidly declines, she averages four menses a year. All told, Dogon women menstruate about a hundred times in their lives. (Those who survive early childhood typically live into their seventh or eighth decade.) By contrast, the average for contemporary Western women is somewhere between three hundred and fifty and four hundred times.

>she believes that the basic pattern of late menarche, many pregnancies, and long menstrual-free stretches caused by intensive breast-feeding was virtually universal up until the demographic transition of a hundred years ago from high to low fertility. In other words, what we think of as normal frequent menses is in evolutionary terms abnormal.

>It means that women's bodies are being subjected to changes and stresses that they were not necessarily designed by evolution to handle.
http://gladwell.com/john-rock-s-error/

Having periods every single month isn't normal or healthy. The best thing women can do is let me impregnate them ;)
>>
>>24533013
I wonder if there's an analogue for men.
>>
>>24527584
how have you gotten to whatever age you are, (obviously old enough to be on 4chan) and not figured this out? schools have failed you, women in your life have failed you.
>>
>>24532090
Holy shot dude you bleed out your penis?
>>
>>24531747
Women are simple, the "hurdur women are complex" is bullshit.
Men are much more complex human beings, but we're more objective and we know how to deal with our feelings.
>>
>>24533132
If we don't get laid before the age of 24 we're liable to go on a rampage and slaughter a bunch of roasties jk
>>
Studying to be a gyno
>so is a period happen once a month for one day or is it over multiple days?
once a month for two days free flowing blood, up to 9 days total.
Not always. Diet and other influences like stress can accelerate or postpone that shit.
bleeds continuously and then tapers off
hormones affecting brain, and being released in other areas to the body (back, butt, thighs, causing indigestion, etc) causing pain, clothes are also generally uncomfortable due to the hypersensitivity of the nerves during this time (every period is different), breasts also swell and cause discomfort.

Also, if the pussy stank, it's due to either an exasperated bacterial infection with the blood making it worse, or she's using pads instead of a cleaner alternative like tampons and just marinating in the shit.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.