[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got reprimanded by a random woman at the post office because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: bal-ben-carson-pg.jpg (568 KB, 2048x1363) Image search: [Google]
bal-ben-carson-pg.jpg
568 KB, 2048x1363
Got reprimanded by a random woman at the post office because I wasn't "lucid." I mean, sure, I'm not the most present person and I'm mostly stuck inside my head as opposed to being aware of my surroundings. But no one's trying to start conversation with me, so what's the big deal for seeming a little deadpan at the post office?
>>
>>29749112

Are you an employee, or just a customer?

Ben Carson is also the most famous person I have ever spoken to IRL.
>>
Women are shitty people, they can't stand it if you act different, and it especially angers them if you act uninterested in their world. She probably didn't like seeing a person who wasn't interested in her at all.

I've noticed normalfags really hate it when someone is uninterested in their grand world of shit. I too spend a lot of time daydreaming, or just in my head. People, especially women, don't like this. It's probably why they hate escapism. It's not so much that they hate the drain you may put on society, but the fact that the world they are so proud of is repulsive to you.
>>
>>29749112
what exactly did she do?
>>
>>29749257
I live in my head.

Fuck the world.
>>
>>29749257
every normalfag jackass thinks they're important, if they didn't they'd have to turn to the cold embrace of suicide. when someone random guy acknowledges them and implies they don't care about their life they get emotionally unstable like most people.
>>
>>29749112

"Lucid"

That's codeword normie-speak for sober.
She thought you were drunk/high
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.