[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: double standards in society that are generally accepted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 238.png (124 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
238.png
124 KB, 396x385
ITT: double standards in society that are generally accepted and make you angry.

>women in a relationship doesn't want to sleep with the man for wahtever reason
>she doesn't owe him anything, it's her body and she doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to, she deserves someone who wants her more then a sex object

>man in a relationship doesn't want to sleep with the woman for whatever reason
>he's not supporting her needs, he's invalidating her feelings, making her feel unappreciated and unattractive, she deserves someone who will fully appriciate her and not ignore her sexual needs
>>
>>29745703
Men are more sexual than men. This isn't a double standard. It's biology
>>
File: Monkeyspaw.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Monkeyspaw.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Its not like this will ever be your problem OP, I don't see why you're getting butthurt over it.
>>
>>29745774
>men are more sexual than women

here's another double standard for ya, OP

>Man goes to bar for the sole reason of getting pussy
>"OMG what a fuckboy right Stacy haha fuccboi fuck off fuck BOY!!!"

>women goes to bar to hook up with a guy
>"honey you need a girls night for yourself tonight and a nice BIG sausage to make you feel better. Women are just as horny if not HORNIER than men, so we can sleep around too XD"
>>
>>29745774

Women are MUCH more sexual than men.
>>
File: 7114523136.gif (599 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
7114523136.gif
599 KB, 245x245
>>29745774
>Men are more sexual than men.
>>
File: 2xstandards.png (179 KB, 678x5000) Image search: [Google]
2xstandards.png
179 KB, 678x5000
>>29745703
All these make me angry.

This isn't even a meme, all of them are accurate in a daily basis
>>
>>29746202
Half of those aren't true. And I say that as a man.

I bet there's just as much double standards for women that we, as men, can't really notice.

That's just how humans are, just deal with the bullshit.
>>
>>29746415
>Half of those aren't true.
Which ones? I could prove you wrong
>>
>>29746202
>Ricky comics
Gas yourself
>>
>>29745774
You've never been attractive to a woman before, eh champ?

Women are at least AS sexual as men, if not moreso.
>>
I don't get why you give a shit. Yes, life is unfair and there are prejudices and double standards. Many of them work against you, many of them work for you. Whining about them on Vietnamese chicken farming sites is a complete waste of your time. It doesn't change the fact that those double standards exist. All you can do is live with them as best you can. "Be like water, my friend" and all that.

>inb4 reeee normie get out
I have diagnosed major depressive disorder. I'm a robot for actual reasons. Unlike yourself.
>>
>female genital mutilation
horrible, sick, depraved, violating, and senseless

>male genital mutilation
it's the parents' right! it's just a piece of skin! not as bad as FGM! muh 'murican values! i was circumcised therefore it must be okay to do that to my son too!
>>
>>29747120
>not as bad as FGM

This gets me every time it's used as an argument. People really do not give a shit about men at all.
>>
>>29747161
I mean it's true though.
>>
>>29747226

It's not an argument. It's just a statement.
>>
>>29747226
Just because X isn't as bad as Y, that doesn't mean X is still okay.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.