[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Likely chance of becoming a wagecuck in the next few weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 87978776.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
87978776.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
Likely chance of becoming a wagecuck in the next few weeks
>>
>>29744866
I'm starting an internship in a couple of weeks and I'm actually jealous of you wagecucks.

I'm so scared of being unable to perform. A wagecuck job is literally just going to work, being bored for 8 hours and getting enough $$$ to live comfortably.

It must honestly be so comfy. Just go, do someone retarded shit you can do with your eyes closed while fantasizing about something else, socialize with your wagecuck coworkers. All of my coworkers will be way better at what I'll be doing than me, at least you'll be surrounded by equals.

Wagecucking sounds so appealing desu. If you're into a minimalistic lifestyle it's definitely the best option, if you can find a comfy job like stacking shelves all night.
>>
>>29744866
Tick tock goes the clock :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUC5s5K0Fdc
>>
>>29744972
That was rad.
>>
>>29744971
I'm assuming this is just a long winded insult. Most wagecuck jobs are intensely stressful for a whole variety of reasons. What are you doing that's so beyond the range of the average man?
>>
File: dontgiveashit.jpg (63 KB, 528x576) Image search: [Google]
dontgiveashit.jpg
63 KB, 528x576
have fun cuck
>>
IKTF I'll have to apply to Taco Bell soon or mummy kicks me out of the house

Oh well, the NEET life was fun while it lasted. Well, not really, but I can't imagine making beaner burgers is somehow better.
>>
>>29744866
What hours will you be working?
>tfw recently started a 9 - 3 job, 7.50 pounds an hour
Its not too bad senpai, feels good having an income, and you can actually sleep at night a bit easier
>>
File: tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
there is a house in new orleans
they call the wagecuck's shed
it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
aand God I know I ain't one
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29744866
This is a fate I don't hope even for my worst enemies.
>>
Familia, I think I finally know what I want to do. I hate working in an environment with many politics or having to travel much. Working from home would be comfy af and my office would be my palace.

I'm a programmer so that shouldn't be too hard.
>>
>>29745387
and its a stable 6 hours a day with the best hours you could imagine

seriously working 9 to 3 seems my dream hours
>>
>>29744972
bravo whoever made this is absolutely amazing
>>
another good video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRHCp9Wblro
>>
"Renting yourself", even in exchange for currency, is inhuman because while you're on the clock, you're under the control of another, and you don't get to decide on your conditions.
>>
>>29747026
>>29745111

My thanks NEET bros, I did spend a good deal of time on this.
>>
"I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a wageslave. And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant."
>>
"The slave was precious to his master because of the money he had cost him [...] They were worth at least as much as they could be sold for in the market [...] It is the impossibility of living by any other means that compels our farm labourers to till the soil whose fruits they will not eat and our masons to construct buildings in which they will not live [...] It is want that compels them to go down on their knees to the rich man in order to get from him permission to enrich him [...] what effective gain [has] the suppression of slavery brought [him ?] He is free, you say. Ah! That is his misfortune [...] These men [...] [have] the most terrible, the most imperious of masters, that is, need. [...] They must therefore find someone to hire them, or die of hunger. Is that to be free?"
>>
"The slave is sold once and for all; the proletarian must sell himself daily and hourly. The individual slave, property of one master, is assured an existence, however miserable it may be, because of the master's interest. The individual proletarian, property as it were of the entire bourgeois class which buys his labor only when someone has need of it, has no secure existence."
>>
TRIGGER WARNING: if you're a wagecuck this is gonna hurt you, truth hurt as they say, who are they by the way? Who had enough time to come up with such a simple yet deep idiom? Who could have enough linguistic competence to invent something that beautifully simple and poignant?
protip: he wasn't a wagecuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx_BWSVhz8w
>>
File: 1467699599932.jpg (411 KB, 3264x1952) Image search: [Google]
1467699599932.jpg
411 KB, 3264x1952
i have my first job interview in 2 days after a good two years of NEETing, im scared shitless.
>>
File: 1467320365650.png (717 KB, 597x539) Image search: [Google]
1467320365650.png
717 KB, 597x539
>>29744866
I know how you feel, famicom.
>will start working next week if everything goes "well"
I'm stressing the fuck out.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.