[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have health problems popping up out of nowhere >I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: 1467663472751s.jpg (2 KB, 125x76) Image search: [Google]
1467663472751s.jpg
2 KB, 125x76
>Have health problems popping up out of nowhere
>I'm going blind
>My body has problems with its back that I shouldn't be having for another 30 years and that if it keeps up I won't be able to walk anymore
>My mind has hereditary alheizmers and it turns out i'm going to be a vegetable without therapy I can't afford relatively soon for something thats rare for someone my age
>Never got to have a life as a kid due to years of abuse or even try going out on a date once
>Family just tries to shoehorn me somewhere as a black sheep and hate me when they don't care that I turned out this way because of them and would never admit it
>Chad and stacies get to run around enjoying life without a care in the world having sex and seeing the world
>One of the girls I love is going to France to be with a chad and i'll never see her again
>We dated for 3 years and she never did anything for me, but decided that 3 months was enough to give her body to him and 4 more to go away to live there
>The other girl I love was already used up by some chad and it broke our relationship apart because she couldn't handle that I didn't want her for sex but everything else instead
>Still love her but know that it would never work out even though she stopped being crazy and started going for someone else
>They don't even care about me even though I still do for them even if they're only online
>Can't even remember their face anymore
>Was angry at all of this
>Now i'm just scared and alone and know that noone would take care of me when it finally becomes too much

Its not fair. I didn't even get a childhood, but I told myself that at the very least i'd get to enjoy my adult years. Now I can't even do that.
>>
Was it fair for us to be lied to? That it'd all get better? That supposedly those who tormented us would work for us one day when all they really do is get in the way and keep us down? Why? Why can't we just find happiness. Why can't we just have it for once. just once. Is that too much to ask for? Was asking for being able to live even once too much? To make good memories. To know what its like to be wanted, to have friends, to be in relationship with someone who loves and values you and get to discover new things together. To be valued as someone. That's all I ever wanted. was it too much?
You guys probably don't care but I just needed to post this somewhere.I just don't know. I wanted to believe that we were all gonna make it. I hoped that I would make it but now I'll hope at the very least that you guys do. Thanks for everything you've given me anons
>>
File: 1466931155709.jpg (204 KB, 900x973) Image search: [Google]
1466931155709.jpg
204 KB, 900x973
Be a hero OP, kill the chads.

Good luck my fellow robot, see you on the other side
>>
File: 1418985444330.jpg (232 KB, 995x645) Image search: [Google]
1418985444330.jpg
232 KB, 995x645
>>29743327
God damn OP, i think anyone who read this hasn't replied because of the feels radiating from this post.

Bumping for suicidal tendencies, I should have killed myself in 2009
>>
File: batfeel.gif (352 KB, 499x289) Image search: [Google]
batfeel.gif
352 KB, 499x289
Sometimes I truly believe in the despair code. But I have to wonder why they pick the biggest cunts to be the lucky few who get to be happy. I'm sorry OP, I really am. Stay strong dude.
>>
>>29743332
If you want to be Chad for once, for at least a day I have bad news for you, it's not going to happen, ever, you learn to be happy with what you have amd what you got and that's it
You had a girlfriend for three years? Smile because people die never having a friend. Looking at the people who have it better and wondering why is moronic, even chads who do this are unhappy
>>
>>29743593
Not the chads, the stacies
>>
Shit's fucked op, i know its hard but try to stay strong and be happy, you deserve it.
>>
File: 1467728674522.png (192 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
1467728674522.png
192 KB, 500x485
:'( OP
im sorry to ehar this man, I know you are a good guy. Im genuinely saddened by this.
>>
File: 1463559979386.jpg (34 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1463559979386.jpg
34 KB, 500x376
>>29743327

There's still time OP. Just do what you can to enjoy the time you have left. That's all any of us can do.
>>
File: Puss_in_Boots_2.jpg (38 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Puss_in_Boots_2.jpg
38 KB, 600x400
>>29743327
;_; sadness. We believe in you, OP
>>
>>29743327
We're really sorry op, you seem like a good guy. Would befriend. Take care
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.