[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that one kid at school who thought he was Sasuke from Naruto.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1455056625439.png (145 KB, 931x737) Image search: [Google]
1455056625439.png
145 KB, 931x737
>that one kid at school who thought he was Sasuke from Naruto.

whatever happened to that kid at your school anons? mine got locked up for apparent "mental disturbances"
>>
>>29739199
Mine became a deadbeat father with a whore daughter who won't stop prancing around in spats and ogling older men.
>>
>>29739218
Shit, i wouldnt wish that on anyone
>>
My friend was obsessed with all things blood and violence. He played all Mortal Kombat games on SNES majority of his time and would watch overly violent movies which he buys from the flea market. We were neighbors and would invite me to his house to play. By the age of 14, he claimed that he had sex with one of the girls from his middle school, which you might be thinking that it is impossible, but we grew up in the bad side of town which would explain it. Months after, he showed me what appeared to be a LSD stamp which honestly looked legit and would be surprised if it wasn't. One day I moved and lost contact with him. I genuinely wonder what ever happened to him. He's probably in prison or shot dead in an ally, but who knows.
>>
>>29739438
maybe it would be worth finding out anon?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.