[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>25 >virgin >no friends >never had a full-time job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: fhgaf.jpg (61 KB, 540x511) Image search: [Google]
fhgaf.jpg
61 KB, 540x511
>25
>virgin
>no friends
>never had a full-time job
>tiny dick
>so awkward and unlikable I don't think I'll ever be able to find a job

Should I kill myself? There's no way for someone like me to end up okay.
>>
>>29738828
write a manifesto and go on a shooting spree

you might as well go out with style
>>
File: 1415857970952.jpg (63 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1415857970952.jpg
63 KB, 340x340
>27
>virgin
>no friends
>no education beyond high school
>no work experience
>4.5 inch penis
>already balding at 27

Welcome to the club, friend. At least in three years I will gain wizard powers and can just conjure a gf. Do you get a beard when you become a wizard? I could really use one to compensate for my balding, but I'm too low test to grow one naturally.
>>
>>29738899
I can't get a decent gun and wouldn't want to do that anyway.

>>29738924
I'm balding too. I've looked I was balding since I was a kid. I didn't even grow hair until I was 6. Now I have alopecia style bald spots all over my head. I just shave it all off now. I can't even grow a full beard.
>>
>>29738899
No. This is a bad idea. The media will just use it to push white genocide and/or public disarmament.

If you have to kill yourself, take one for the team and do it quietly.

>>29738828
Hey OP.
>25
>v card holder
>no friends
>haven't had a job in 9 years
>doing poorly in college

I went through the whole crippling social anxiety phase a few years back, so now I'm pretty sure that, if I could just get my ass out of this chair, I could probably get some job if I worked at it for a couple months. But like I said, a few years ago even just buying toilet paper from the grocery store took a ton of effort and pushed me into the >tearing up, mental breakdown area.

The way I got over it was by being self centered. Now I look at social interactions this way: if I need something from society, especially in relation to money/school/career, then I'm willing to have everybody hate me and have everybody want to laugh at me and spread rumors about me, if that's what it takes. Fuck them. I'm gonna get what I want because I need it, and other people aren't going to keep me from that. But at the same time, I don't necessarily go out of my way to be an aggressive dick to people. Because that's not constructive or needed, most of the time. Now, if only I could get myself to not spend all day everyday on 4chan ;_;
>>
>>29739008
What is the point of me even finding a job (assuming I could)? There won't be anything for me. I can't make friends and no woman would ever love me. I'll be alone no matter what I do.
>>
>>29738828
Get some hooker pussy first, then re-assess your situation
>>
>23
>gf
>lots of good friends
>work for jp morgan paid 100k a year
>7"
>extrovert

kill your self op
>>
>>29739149
I tried to get a hooker one time. She had a price on the website and she confirmed the price on the phone. She doubled the price after I got there. She hugged me before kicking me out and I'm pretty sure she picked my pocket. I checked for my money a few minutes after I left and couldn't find anything. I was stranded in a strange city with no way home because of this.

I wouldn't ever bother with them again after that.

Who tries to get a hooker but ends up sleeping outside for the night instead? My entire life has been like this, nothing but a series of never-ending ridiculously pathetic events & situations.
>>
>>29739252
Or just go to a country where it's legal. Seriously, Burgers are pathetic.
>>
>>29739277
I'm in Ireland where prostitution is a legal grey area. If I told the police she picked my pocket and they questioned her about it she would have denied it and nothing else would happen.
>>
>>29739137
>What is the point of me even finding a job (assuming I could)?
>There won't be anything for me.
You can. It would just take effort and practice. You might eat shit a couple times and choke up. But that's okay. Don't worry about that. Just keep at it, and you'll get it.

Sure there will. You can pack boxes, dig holes, learn a skill like welding or coding, ect. There's tons of ways to make money. It might be harder for you, but you'll find something eventually.

>What is the point of me even finding a job
Money is freedom and power. Money is everything, or almost everything, you could ever want (and need).

>I can't make friends
>no woman would ever love me.
Yea, well, maybe that's true if you're deformed. Everybody's ugly as sin when they hit 60. Don't let other people keep you poor and powerless.

>I'll be alone no matter what I do.
That's not so bad. Besides. You have the internet (and probably your family). So you're not really alone.
>>
>>29739298
Then go to Germany for a sex vacation. You can find cheap flights.
>>
>>29739391
I don't want to anymore. They'll only raise their price or rob me.
>>
>>29739560
That's reasonable hookers are just a waste of money and STD risk anyway, not to mention the other risks you've suffered.
>>
>>29739560
Go to any legal brothel in Germany. They have fixed standard prices. Stop being such a pussy.
>>
>>29739708
So what if they do? What good will that do me? Getting my dick laughed at is going to help me how?

A hooker isn't going to fix me or help me in any way.
>>
>>29739842
You get to experience what sex is like. It will help you demystify it. Seriously, you have no reason to not go to a hooker.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.