[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon? How'd you end up on the path? You seemed fairly happy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: fly.jpg (154 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
fly.jpg
154 KB, 500x500
Anon? How'd you end up on the path? You seemed fairly happy.

I guess I did too.. but I started to let the mask slip off. People said I looked miserable at times. Eventually I gave up on the mask altogether.

Something doesn't quite work in my head. It doesn't produce enough of.. something. Some kind of neurotransmitter. It causes depression and disrupts my memory badly. Combine that with everything else..

That's enough about me, anyhow. I want to know how you got here.
>>
Fuck off with your science, I ain't ever got pussy and as a man that makes me feel like shit it's simple
>>
>>29738363
Getting it wouldn't fix you, anon. I hope you realize that and prepare yourself before the time actually comes.

You aren't going to nut and be cured.
>>
>>29738335
>get to 27 as a kissless virgin
>force myself to fall inove and get a gf
>easier than I thought
>diagnosed with heavy anxiety but feel nothing inside
>never had an official job
>people are starting to realise there's something wrong.
As long as I can get out of NEETdom I'll be fine, but I know there's something wrong. Only reason I didn't go full crazy is because of my own principles, else I'd be a rather shitty person. I feel no regrets or shame.
>>
>>29738649
i can relate to
>Only reason I didn't go full crazy is because of my own principles, else I'd be a rather shitty person.
it's getting harder though
>>
>>29738363
If it isn't one problem, it's another. If you can get all the pussy, then it's why can't I get someone who cares, or someone who's better, or whatever.
>>
I was always pretty anxious as a kid, but it got really bad through school. Everyone went off and got jobs and got laid and made friends after that, and I'm here just waiting for something to happen while being too scared to do anything.
>>
>>29738335
I'm a hebephile. If I ever attempt a relationship or intercourse with a girl I'm attracted to, I am committing both an ethical and legal crime. Even if I found an older woman, I could never truly love her. Hence I will be alone for good. At least robots have a chance of perhaps someday attracting a woman. That's not even a possibility for me.
>>
>>29738335
I got used again and again. All I did was trust everyone. I wasn't taught not to trust. And my autism supported the notion "everyone is always telling the truth".

I was treated maliciously. Lied to. And then I figured out how people really view me. And that people aren't very nice. And then I got totally screwed mentally by a polyamorous NPD fucker.

Now I think even more like no normal people, and can't even go out in public without randomly being triggered either by memories of my ex or by my autism or by bad old work situations.

I got smarter, but less functional.
Now I'm fucked.
Or I will be when my mom dies.
>>
People were assholes. I could've let it go, but then they'd have just keep doing it, so I decided instead to circumnavigate their assholishness, and maybe draw a solid border, so I'd know what I was dealing with. Turns out, it's like a fractal, and you can get stuck anywhere, going deeper and deeper in.
>>
>>29738970
>tfw 16 is legal in my province
If they change it I'm gonna sign up with Sasquatch ISIS
>>
>>29738335
absolute hell of a childhood

beatings, emotional abuse, brainwashing ect..

held on, defying the fucking bastards despite how much it hurt, kept rebelling, kept pushing, never letting them win

Some days I'd just sit in my bed and stare blankly at the ceiling and think that things would never get better and I'd just be living in this personal hell forever

I was constantly conflicted over whether or not I was going to heaven or hell, whether I was a true christian

Then they fuck up the finances by investing bad, can't keep homeschooling me and my brothers. We get enrolled in an online school. As curious kids do, I began to explore and learn. Saw how full of shit my parents were, how wrong what they were doing was. Only made me fucking angrier. Limp through the next few years.

Me and my older brother plan his escape, he leaves in the middle of the night and joins the army. Parents are distraught, whole family is torn apart. I finally get to go to public school at the age of 17.

Struggle even socializing at first. Slowly get better, more and more confident. Make some friends, but they don't really make an effort to hang out with me. Still don't have anyone to do anything with.

Start getting into video editing and film, get really good at it. I make the right moves and impress the right people, get a job doing professional video editing while in HS

Multiple opportunities for jobs and future possibilities opening up for me. Still living at home with my fucking parents who have somehow normalized but pretend they never did anything wrong. I should be happy with how far I've come, with all I have but whenever I've allowed myself to be proud of what I have achieved everything goes to shit. So I just sit here on my computer browsing 4chan, playing games and watching movies day in and day out while I watch and wait to see if anything pans out

and the fucking anger from my childhood is still festering like an infection in my stomach
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.