[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /sociallyisolated/? I haven't fucking physically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Dimly lit room.png (136 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
Dimly lit room.png
136 KB, 500x477
Who here /sociallyisolated/?

I haven't fucking physically spoken/hung out with someone my own age in TWO MONTHS, I just sit at my house all day jacking off, browsing the internet and playing video games. I've been looking for work but haven't had any luck, been unemployed two months now so just living that NEET life for right now. I have no friends in my town, I can't find people my own age who want to even give me the time of day or hang out with me, and most of them are probably working anyway and have no free time to devote to hanging out.

I'm 23 and a big weeaboo nerd, guess that explains why it's so hard to find people my own age to hang out with. We really don't have any weeaboos over the age of 20 in my city, and if we do then I don't know how to find them. We have a lot of normies in my town and they won't give me the time of day, especially stacies since I'm far from chad-tier. I just think I'm going partially insane, I NEED social communication, especially with people my own age. I WANT to have a social life, I want to have friends and meet people my own age but I don't know where to start or how to find them. I fucking hate going outside, I have social anxiety and it's hard for me to just go to a bar/club or some place where people my age gather. I think it's awkward to just show up somewhere by yourself and start conversing with people, I've tried online dating/tinder and I get no matches or results. The girls I get on Tinder are normie as fuck and I have nothing in common with them, it just sucks.

I don't know what I'm going to do, it's been two months and I'm already reaching my limit. I hate not having anyone my own age to hang out with, the only people I speak with are my parents or people who are in their 40's. I just gotta meet people my own age, I want friends man......I want friends.
>>
Yeah Im in a similar boat. Right now been trying to find people on POF. It's sucked though because you just get one-word replies and randomly ghosted by most people unless you're a chad.
>>
>>29737897
I fell for the friend meme and now my mental health is at an all time worst due to it.

>enter college last year, standard robot with no friends etc
>I faked being a pseudo-normie and managed to make friends who were full fledged normies
>everything is going great for the first few months, we hang out every weekend,go out partying, meet new people
>I really thought this was were my life begins and my days of being a robot are over
>eventually after a few months I gradually stop acting a normie and start slowly showing my true self
>I start becoming the butt of all my friends jokes
>I start getting laughed at for everything I do, ex "haha look how anon is holding that glass lol", "I never noticed how funny anon walks"
>this starts to gradually turn into full fledged bullying, which included making fun of the way I speak, my looks, my weight, my virginity, etc
>constantly tell them to fuck up and stop insulting me
>"lol bro its tough love we're just trying to help"
>it starts to become the "inside" joke for everybody that meets me and my friends to make fun of me
>cant take it anymore so I cut contact with all of them before I ended up literally stabbing everyone

thats when I learned the hard truth that robots cant have friends. Normies can literally smell your autism and you'll always end up becoming the butt of everyones jokes in your friend group.
>>
try 5 years kiddo
>>
>>29739574
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.
I've been through this before, and it happens just as you wrote it. Why does it never get better.
>>
>>29737897
Jus b urself bro xd u gotta put urself out there, jus go out n talk 2 people
>>
>>29737897
You think two months is bad? Try 3 years buddy. I'm surprised I haven't offed myself yet.
>>
>>29739697
I should have never revealed my power level, I actually opened up to them because I thought they were true friends that I could be myself around and all I got was bullying in return.
>>
I leave the house about 4 times a year total to go to the movies but I have some good mates on the internet
>>
>>29739740
What good is having people around you if you need to pretend to be someone else? That's what I'm dealing with right now, and it's alienating me more and more from everyone but I don't know what else to do.
I suppose I fear being vulnerable and it's easier just to not put myself in those situations, or maybe I just don't see enough in it for me to even try.
>>
>>29739856

The key is trying to repackage "you" into various new packages depending on who you're with at the time.

I have quite a "4chan-y" personality (if that makes sense) but I'm still fairly successful with the normies because I know how to repackage it for a normie audience, so to speak. Basically I become "that wacky guy who is kinda cool to hang out with".

They don't need to know about my Warhammer 40k army or that I dabble in cosplay.
>>
>>29739622
try 20 years.

Literally since I was a kid.
>>
>>29737897
just finished my first full year of social isolation.
before that only talked to people via skype.

Most of my interactions this year are basic interactions with colleges hello, goodbye, can you do X do you have Y. the generic how are you? but not actually caring past a one word answer.

Feeling good desu speed all the spare time on myself and trying new things or working on hobbies etc.

I am okay being alone with myself. I rarely get tfw no gf anymore
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.