[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just had a realistic and scary nightmare. Here's what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: kbp.jpg (103 KB, 500x694) Image search: [Google]
kbp.jpg
103 KB, 500x694
I just had a realistic and scary nightmare.
Here's what happened in the nightmare:
>in bed at home
>get up for some reason
>walking through my house while it's totally dark, I"m just feeling around and I obviously have my house memorized
>go into the laundry room, small room
>suddenly I'm grabbed from behind by something that is super big and strong
>it covers my mouth so I can't scream even though I"m trying really hard
>it slowly pulls me into the corner of the room in the dark while I try to tell to my parents, but I can't make any noise
Now I'm freaked out and can't sleep even though I'm really sleepy.
>>
was it dressed like an uncle?

I have generally found dreaming to be the highlight of my time, but have been having nightmares lately too. Kind of a pain in the ass but usually I can get back to sleep pretty quickly
>>
>>29737096
just dream about Kimbra you stupid faggot
>>
>>29737421
That's a bad idea, anon.
>had a period where I was intensely obsessed with Kimbra
>would spend hours listening to her music and voice, watching videos, looking at and saving pictures of her, making OC reaction pics, and just generally fantasizing about her
>my dreams gradually began to feature Kimbra; initially as brief cameos, then eventually as a central figure
>one night I had one of "those" dreams: a semi lucid dream that feels as if it's real
>in the dream I get to know and fall in love with Kimbra, and we go on to experience a lifetime of joy, sorrow, adventure, agony, and pleasure
>after what feels like decades, I lie on my deathbed, old and satisfied with my family all around me
>Kimbra sings me a song as I pass, the world fading into blackness
>then I woke up
>confused, I try to get my bearings and understand what was happening
>eventually I realize it was all a dream, yet that lifetime of memories with Kimbra remain, and in her place an emptiness beyond any loss of love I've had in life

That shit's happened to me on several occasions, featuring different girls. Dreams suck, man.
>>
I had a dream where I was firing stinger rockets at cars on the horizon and then I got hit by an artillery shrapnel, it felt extremely realistic and painful which woke me up
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.