[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feeling a bit down tonight, Robots. Tell me some comfy shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: whats in the mug slug.jpg (34 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
whats in the mug slug.jpg
34 KB, 553x567
Feeling a bit down tonight, Robots. Tell me some comfy shit. Stories, pics, shit like that.
Comfy-ass trope I love: Stopping someplace late at night to eat and get some rest on a long journey.
Comfy-ass story:
>Be me
>2012, be 18
>Tornado warning near me, sky is grey, sun pokes out occasionally
>hang out with friend Eric
>nearing the fourth of july, go to the next town over to buy fireworks
>Get some fireworks, go back to my house, light them up
>He gets hungry, we get some McDonald's, take it to my house
>On the radio there's a tornado watch. On TV, programming is interrupted because tornado watch.
>Dunno why, feel comfy as shit just listening to oldies with friend, watching VHS tapes in my room of shit my grandmother taped from TV, and a video of my great grandmother's 80th birthday party in 1996.

Share your comfy, boys
>>
>>29734905
That feel when .5 g of speed IV
>>
>>29734905
>tonight
>cookout at aunt's house
>driving home
>smoke and fog cover the streets
>Everything is gorgeous and hazy
>I drive through watching the lights roll past, smoke making them even more beautiful
>listening to https://youtu.be/EL_pBJN_O3Mm

Yeah it's Hotline Miami but I don't give a fuck. To me driving around tonight was exactly the kind of aesthetic I'm going for.

Kinda want to make a fake trailer for that now.
>>
>>29734964
Sounds great, mang. Some other comfy:
>tfw a friend leaves your house and you finally unwind and grab a root beer and order a pizza or something
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.