[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it reflect worse on women or men that for a man to be considered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 306x306
Does it reflect worse on women or men that for a man to be considered exceptionally attractive by women, he must fulfill an all around laundry list of items, while for a woman to be exceptionally attractive literally all she has to do is not be too big of a slut and not be fat?
>>
>>29732651
I'm not even trying to defend women but this is absolute bullshit. There are literally daily threads where robots bitch about girls having to be virgins. Not to mention there are tons of other dealbreaker besides being overweight or a slut. If a girl's was ugly enough you wouldn't date her.

The problem isn't standards, it's that most women want stupid things in a guy like fake confidence.
>>
>>29732758

>guy has to be tall, rich, funny, cocky, extroverted, etc etc etc
>girl has to be a Virgin and not stuff her face with food

Yeah I know who has it harder
>>
>>29732817
Look, I agree that women have it easier, but it's not that ridiculous. I know women that will do anything to please some piece of shit. You have to realize that women are generally stupid and don't know what they want. If they say he has to be 6 ft it's usually bullshit so long as you're taller than her you can lie and she won't even care. Also amusing women is easy once you build up the courage, they are boring as fuck so just introduce them to anything. Yes, women have it easy but men don't actually have to fit that criteria, they just have to make a woman believe they do.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.