[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get job application >talk to manager >get hired >collect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1434213400437s.jpg (8 KB, 229x250) Image search: [Google]
1434213400437s.jpg
8 KB, 229x250
>get job application
>talk to manager
>get hired
>collect shekels and be happy
why can't you deperatefags figure this out? it's literally 4 easy steps
>>
Did you shake his hand though?
>>
>>29728962
>get job application
>ask to talk to manager
>manager is busy
>"just apply online"
>apply online
>ignored forever
>call to follow up
>"the manager is busy, just apply online"
>"I already applied"
>"Oh, then I'm sure they'll call you. Just hang in there and be yourself!"
>never hear back
>masturbate forever, no kisses, hugs, or sex because can't afford women's time and affection
>>
we really expect better quality OP
>>
>>29729002
>>masturbate forever, no kisses, hugs, or sex because can't afford women's time and affection
everyone got that for free when we we were 16, where were you?

just be yourself anon, go in confident to the interview, dress for the job you want etc.
>>
>>29728962
Because the managers don't hire me despite my completely open availability and past job experience. The area I live in is pretty shit though so I'm competing with people far older and more experienced than me for these minimum wage positions.
>>
>>29728962
>find job opening online
>no phone number, email, address, or physical location
>spend an hour tweaking resume to perfectly fit position's requirements
>start application
>upload resume
>"Please type your resume by hand into all of these boxes even though you just uploaded it"
>cantwakeup.jpg
>type it all in anyway
>submit application along with specially written cover letter
>whew, that only tok 3 hours for one job application. I guess I can do 2 more today.
>do 2 more
>exhausted
>never hear back from any of them
>seek help from family, friends, online forums, linkedin, networking sitres and events
>"it sounds like you're doing everything right. keep at it!"
>keep at it
>years pass with no job
>start getting gray hair before getting first chance to begin productive, happy life with social inclusion
>still waiting
>>
Because 50% of the people here are in high school.
>>
>>29729035
>go in confident to the interview
>go in to the interview
>interview
>can't get past application, never called for interview
>>
>>29729123
I am beginning to think you might be right.. but I have been around here for years and years.. where did everyone go? How am I so old? wake me up
>>
>>29728962
>see perfect job I would actually enjoy doing
>5-7 years experience required
>remember advice: "apply anyway! you never know!"
>apply anyway
>never hear back

>see job beneath skill level
>apply anyway because desperate
>receive rejection letter
>ask what I could do to be a better candidate
>"we are looking for someone who is just getting started" (code for someone with no experience who we can underpay)

too much experience for shit jobs, not enough for good jobs, no middle ground exists
>>
>>29728962
This only true for garbage retail jobs. Actual work require passing completely arbitrary HR resume screening, one phone interview and 5 on-site interview that includes various tests.
>>
>>29729200
no it doesn't you fucking cuck
"actual work" you just described is white collar paper pushing nonsense i.e. making some jew rich while hating your life and work
>>
File: 1461357619127.jpg (44 KB, 499x533) Image search: [Google]
1461357619127.jpg
44 KB, 499x533
>be NEET for two years
>get an interview in an office job
>make up some bullshit about how I was ill and used the time to reflect on what I really wanted in life
>turns out I want to work hard, earn a living and feel pride in what I achieve at work
>hired the next day
>30k starting salary
>push paper for a couple hours and spend the rest browsing 4chan and buying nip shit

Just tell them what they want to hear you fucking autists. The best liar wins.
>>
>>29729142
everyone over 25 either:
a.grew up and got a job/finished college/etc
b.killed themselves
c.fell victim to chronic physical ailments
>>
>>29729382
fuck m8 that's depressing. and what am I doing with myself getting high on the chans and jerking off to fetish stuff?
>>
>>29729317

This is sadly kinda true lol
>>
>>29729226
lol don't worry I'll call you next time I need to fix my shitter you uneducated dipshit
>>
>>29729424

don't worry bro I'm 24 and I'm here too. you're not alone.
>>
>>29729476
if you can't fix your own plumbing, congratulations you're a woman
>>
>>29729317
That's cool and all, but what about when you've been NEET for over a decade?
>>
>>29729542
have you considered helium?
you can still lie and say you were sick maybe
>>
File: jew 1.png (33 KB, 545x632) Image search: [Google]
jew 1.png
33 KB, 545x632
>>29728962
>collect shekels and be happy
good goy
>>
>>29729317
>Just tell them what they want to hear you fucking autists. The best liar wins.

Truth here.
>>
File: cyborg3.jpg (1005 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cyborg3.jpg
1005 KB, 1920x1080
>>29728962
I am pretty sure I want a job with a higher mortality rate.

Also
>it was so easy for me
fucking kill yourself
god i can't wait for when the streets run with blood
the people that have enough will be fine, you, you have to walk through the fucking much to get your daily bread.
the people that have enough will talk about how fucking easy it is
you, you're going to shove your fucking foot in your mouth about how easy it is and i don't have to tear your fucking face off with my bear hands
>>
Damn, I keep forgetting to do the "get hired" step. So that's what I've been doing wrong all this time. Thanks, OP.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.