[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is life too short, too long, or juuuuuust about right? for example,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
is life too short, too long, or juuuuuust about right?

for example, do you think the typical human being should maybe in the condition of 20s for double the time, before aging more noticeably after 30s and so forth?

imo there's too much of the life span spent being old looking versus when you're younger, seems like a big disparity there
>>
>>29728805
for some people life is far too short but 99% have given all they can offer the world by 40 and waste oxygen and trash real estate for the rest.

Even at 25 I feel like I really should have died in combat by now.
>>
File: it seems boring.jpg (5 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
it seems boring.jpg
5 KB, 241x209
>>29728805
Life is unnecessarily long as fuck, I'm down with dying at age 40 for all I care. If I fulfill all my goals and experiences and shit I'll kill myself of either alcohol intoxication or overdose of a drug that feels real good like heroin or something at my 40th birthday.

This fucking "life is short" bullshit comes from whores who want to drink around and suck dick in the bathroom but know they can only do it until a certain age, then they become that lady, the one that looks like Eminem's mother and is just basic human trash.

Life can last more than one fucking century. The problem is that the average person ages like a piece of shit after their 20's. Honestly you are supposed to look decent until you are 40, starting to fuck up around 50, but most people manage to fuck even that up because they are unhealthy uncaring dipshits who then blame famous people who look good at that age on money, but those people have decent diets and lifestyles.

You fucking people.
>>
File: nita-kuzmina.png (546 KB, 571x470) Image search: [Google]
nita-kuzmina.png
546 KB, 571x470
>>29728953

https://www.instagram.com/nita_kuzmina/

Money does miracles. Shut the fuck up
>>
>>29729037
bitch was fat and had no sense of anything, now bitch is not fat and is caking herself with make up until she looks like a drag queen, underneath that shit lies a shit ton of fucking acne as usual.
She's probably underwhelming as fuck under all that.

I'm talking about how people like Chris Pratt cease to be chubby fucks to actually become healthy and good looking. Anyone can do that, it's not like a gym membership is worth millions.

Fucking self-defeating cuckolded pieces of shit
>>
File: 1453810548197.jpg (489 KB, 886x1100) Image search: [Google]
1453810548197.jpg
489 KB, 886x1100
>>29728805
"Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen." - Mark Twain
>>
File: 1429551158993.jpg (19 KB, 241x256) Image search: [Google]
1429551158993.jpg
19 KB, 241x256
>>29728805
>is life too short, too long, or juuuuuust about right?
Considering people here are by average 18-21 years old, I think most who answer will say it's too long.
>>
>>29728805
Youth is the only time of life worth a fuck these days.

You're programmed to build a legacy and look to the future and all that, but that's all fucked today and we'll all be cyborgs or dead in a few decades.
>>
I'm 25 and I feel like I was 20 just yesterday, that means i'll be 30 with a blink of the eye.

A 30 year old khv that hasn't done a god damn thing in his life. Why can't I just get struct by lightning or get t-boned by a semi truck on my way to work in the morning? Why do I have to live this?
>>
Too long
Short stories with good plots are better than long ones with monkey on a typewriter tier nonsense
>>
>>29729156
Well at least you have a job. That's already way more than some of us.
>>
Life is too short.
You pass your prime in a flash, and most of us never manage to realize our full potential until we're ready for coffin. For some life is too short to ever manage figuring out what their dreams were even.
To think what one could achieve if he lived with a youthful body and mind for century or two, or even full millenia.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.