[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is what he did justifiable r9k? And general Elliot Rodger thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: 1465806283503.png (550 KB, 875x557) Image search: [Google]
1465806283503.png
550 KB, 875x557
Is what he did justifiable r9k?
And general Elliot Rodger thread.
>>
No because he was a rich, good looking, narcissistic mental fucking retard who could have done well in life were him not a monomaniac, self-obsessed dipshit who loves 11/10 stacies and played wow until his brains died
>>
>>29727237

Without commenting on the general killings itself, Its important to dispel this myth that his room-mates were any less deserving of Elliot's retribution than everyone else.

> "Two new house mates moved into my apartment for the Autumn semester. They were two foreign Asian students who attended UCSB. These were the biggest nerds I had ever seen, and they were both very ugly with annoying voices. My last two house mates , Chris and Jon, were nerds as well, but at least they were friendly and pleasant. These two new ones were utterly repulsive, and one of them had a very rebellious demeanour about him. He went out of his way to start arguments with me whenever I raised the issue of the noise he made. Hell, even living with Spencer was more pleasant than these two idiots. I knew that when the Day of Retribution came, I would have to kill my house mates to get them out of the way . If they were pleasant to live with, I would regret having to kill them, but due to their behaviour I now had no regrets about such a prospect. In fact, I'd even enjoy stabbing them both to death while they slept. "

Not that anyone was deserving, but some people think that these specifically should have been spared
>>
>>29727237
>rich
>parents paid for uni
no he had every opportunity to become a normie
>>
>>29727367

>>>/out/

originalbl0000x
>>
File: image.png (368 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
368 KB, 640x1136
>>29727237

The YouTube video for one of the 80's songs Elliot played in his car videos has tons of people mentioning his name and tons of other people wondering who he is.

Kek
>>
>>29727367

Money doesn't cure autism you fucking normie
>>
>>29727515
if you're rich, you have an easy life, it's as simple as that

the fact that he couldn't score women was his fault, not the worlds
>>
>>29727488
What song was this?
>>
>>29727577

'Promises Promises'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBupia9oidU

I only heard that song first on Elliot's video, and I've listened almost everyday since

Here's Elliots video with it in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C6eVdsbZbg
>>
>>29727577

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WBupia9oidU
>>
>>29727564
He was not rich by any means, he was upper middle class. He had an obsession with winning the lottery and becoming rich.
>>
>>29727662

He had good taste in music you gotta give him that
>>
>>29727687
>upper middle class in America
>not rich
he was driving around in a new fucking beamer
>>
>>29727691
he has normie taste in music, this is the kind of music liberal white college girls love
>>
>>29727687
>upper middle class

Fuck off
>>
>>29727687
because rich people always want moar. They're never happy.
>>
>>29727706
It was his mom's old car that she gave to him, that her rich boy friend bought her.
>>
Does /r9k/ even look at the people he killed? Basically none of them were chads or staceys.
>>
>>29727795
oh my bad, it was a slightly old 2 door BMW

yep, cant pull chicks with that
>>
>>29727804

It was quite the fail, just like the Columbine shooters never actually shot any of their bullies if I'm correct.
>>
>>29727821
Still a nice car for a 22 year old in college.
>>
File: 77853_1280x720.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
77853_1280x720.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
>>29727847
hell, 4 of them look like they would be the very people who browse r9k
>>
>>29727804
He Killed 2 sorority girls, and one Chad looking guy.
>>
>>29727873
GOD DAMN

I know a girl who looks fucking exactly like the black and white girl there
>>
>>29727895
>2 sorority girls
yeah probably the two girls that even the sorority make fun of
>>
>>29727847
>the Columbine shooters never actually shot any of their bullies
they weren't trying to so it's not really a fail.

their biggest fail was not having their bomb blow up in the cafeteria.
>>
>>29727687
>He was not rich by any means

His father was the fucking Second Unit Director of The Hunger games and has a 1 million dollar home in Woodland hills. Not rich by Los Angeles levels maybe, but freaking rich when compared to 99% of the world.
>>
>>29727315
this, he was a failed normie. now fuck off.
>>
File: Megan Carloto 1 (1).jpg (93 KB, 634x986) Image search: [Google]
Megan Carloto 1 (1).jpg
93 KB, 634x986
>>29727873
It's sad that killed betas and low level normies yeah.

But he did try to kill a Stacy, turns out Stacies have higher HP than average normies, so she survived. Plus The Rodge's shooting skills didn't help one bit, he missed most shots.
>>
Yes, we're bombarded with sexual imagery every where we go even on here and normalfaggots who always brag about sex to people who aren't getting any. It's basically a form of torture which is commonly accepted and normals don't see anything wrong with it.

Bitches now saying that he is cute and that they would have fucked up but what good is that? Why couldn't they offer their pussies to him back then? If bitches stopped using their vaginas as a bargaining chip we wouldn't be in this mess.

Also only dumb cunts think being rich solves all problems, it makes it worse because that's all you know.
>>
>>29727804
he fucked up on the day itself. only killing his roommates and the suicide worked out as planned. too bad. it as great now, but it could have been REALLY great. tbrqh familia
>>
Nice car, rich kid, sorority chicks. Normies vs Autist fucks. Alphas Betas. You guys are fucks.

You anons spew from your mouths those same dead words, those tired sounds, always saying the same hollow things.

Elliot Rodgers was nothing indeed, nothing but the nothingess around which the movement of our ideas, our experiences, our miseries and our sensations revolves. Indeed, we are the empty axis of this unwalled well, an axis that doesn't exist on its own account, but because every circle has a center.
>>
>shit shooter
>only killed betas
>rich
>normal looking
>doesnt have a speech impediment
>WAH THE WORLD WONT GIVE ME VIRGINS FUCKKKK
legitimately the worst robot I have ever witnessed
>>
>>29728242

He used a handgun which is harder to aim accurately at longer ranges
>>
>>29728413
then he was also dumb for his inability to plan ahead and get staceys in short range
>>
>>29728359

desu it was his videos and manifesto that made him into the epic meme that he's become
>>
>>29728378
I get that you`re trying to sound eloquent but in reality it sounds pretty gay
>>
>>29728350

>B-BUT MY JEALOUSY! BAAWWWW WHY WONT ANYONE COME HOP IN MY DICK

Seriously anon
>>
>top tier
unabomber

>shit tier
everyone else
>>
>>29727237
His dad was a movie producer, that alone should have had him drowning in poon. Anyone remotely well adjusted could listen to one of his videos for thirty seconds and know why girls didn't talk to him.
>>
>>29728481
Exactly the kind of response I'd expect.

Why don't you understand that peoples mind's work differently? For you sex might be nothing but for other people it can be a big deal, as I said society shoves sex down our throat so do you just expect people to sit there and take it? You're foolish, people can only take so much.
>>
>>29728581

So tits and ass trigger you? Sounds like you're just gay anon. People aren't going to stop fucking because you can't control your autism.
>>
the only real victim of this whole history was -indeed- Elliot
>>
>>29728617
I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about people who see sex everywhere, want it but can't get it. You act like it's not a big deal, and I said that's because that's their minds are differently so to them it is.

How is that hard to understand?
>>
also, in the small place he lived about 50% were students. peer pressure galore my friends.
>>
>>29727237
The dude literally did nothing but play WoW and wonders why he didn't attract women. He keeps using the word "deserve" in his manifesto when he did nothing to serve shit. His story was relatable at first but then he goes fucking crazy which I guess is the mind set you need to feel the need to shoot people.
>>
>>29728450
It sounds pretty gay because it touched your dick kek
>>
>>29727237
Justifiable in that his diary has given me hours of entertainment. Certainly worth a few lives for that amount of kek
>>
>>29728485
This number post best post
>>
>>29728722

Why do liberals think that people deserve certain things like food, water, and shelter regardless of what they do with their lives but think nobody deserves sex no matter what? Even though sex is considered by most psychologists and neuroscientists to be a universal human need, none of us can do anything to be deserving of it. It just "happens". Then when somebody is miserable with themselves because they've experienced sexual starvation, they are expected to just suck it up.
>>
File: elliot rogers hrt.jpg (147 KB, 607x920) Image search: [Google]
elliot rogers hrt.jpg
147 KB, 607x920
>>29727237

Little known fact is that Elliot had gender dysphoria and was just starting HRT when it all drove him over the edge.
>>
>>29728925
source?

orig oregano cunt
>>
>>29728882
I do agree that it's upsetting especially when our society pretty much labels anyone without a significant other as "lesser people". Elliot, however, was essentially a NEET for most of his life and when he finally started to want a relationship and sex he wondered why he never got it. He couldn't put two and two together.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.