[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we encourage each other to strive towards our goals! >Me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1463890397570.gif (967 KB, 270x252) Image search: [Google]
1463890397570.gif
967 KB, 270x252
ITT we encourage each other to strive towards our goals!

>Me
>24
>live at home still
>kicked out of Military because retard
>be neet for 2 years
>get back into Uni
>Study to get my GPA above 2.0
>2.84 now
>Studying Software with 2 years left!
>>
>>29723762
Keep up the good work Anon (capitalized your name, you're important :)) you'll get to wherever it is you're going. Doing Allah's work, you a real nigga.

>Me
>Don't do shit
>Not worth shit
>6 years going on 7 NEET prick
>I beat the Gatekeeper in Oblivion though
>>
>>29723762
Have you done an internship yet? Had any personal projects? It is very important that you do or else no company will care where you graduated from. What kind of developer do you want to be?

>I'll be 21 in September
>doing CompSci at a state university
>should be going into my senior year
>program is lackluster and half assed by professors and students alike
>thinking about transferring to another university which has an excellent computer engineering program
>need a 3.0 GPA to even get in, then have to do another two years
>had a 2.49 overall, brought it up to a 2.79 with the past semester
>military training is going to make me miss first three weeks of the fall semester coming up
>afraid that will affect my GPA and thus my acceptance into the engineering university
>probably going to have to graduate 2 years later than all of my peers from high school
>if I don't make the solid effort into reading up on my classes now so that I'm not behind I could never transfer out
>>
>be me
>24
>live at home still
>kicked out of college because retard
>be neet for 2 years
>finally caught them all
>>
File: 1467439110098.png (309 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1467439110098.png
309 KB, 480x800
>>29723904
Nice!
>>29723933
Welp, I'm barely into my second course for the program. I focused my first couple years on the pleb shit schools make you do.

Not sure what I want to do with my skills. Whatever is out there I suppose? As long as its in the state of Alaska.
>>
>>29723762
>be me
>30
>live at home still
>no degree because retard
>not really retard but never figured out what I wanted to do with my life. I'd work full-time, take some community college course or program that I think I might be interested in, hate the shit out of it, drop out, work full time again, etc.
>got fired from my job two years ago
>NEET ever since
>finally had some time to think
>thought about what kept me going all these years, and would keep me going
>realize I'm listening to music day and night
>500+ gigs of music
>150+ CDs as well
>buy myself a piano keyboard
>buy myself FL Studio
>start to learn how to play piano again (used to play as a kid)
>start to learn musical theory
>start to learn how to into music production
>clean all the trash and clutter out of my room
>start exercising everyday
>gonna start wagecucking again so I can afford a proper PC and more hardware & more instruments
>gonna become a music producer/artist.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.