[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever had a chance to get a gf but then rejected or stopped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 15
File: LFNyytZ.jpg (229 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
LFNyytZ.jpg
229 KB, 1944x2592
Anyone ever had a chance to get a gf but then rejected or stopped talking to her?
>>
Yeah I've been asked out twice and rejected them both times. If I reject them first then they'll never get the chance to reject later on
>>
>>29723074
nope

well

there was a time when i smoked a lot of weed and it turned me into a huge faggot

I wouldnt call it getting a girlfriend but I sure as hell missed out on tons of opportunities into getting laid while I was a useless stoner piece of shit

>have super hot neighbour
>immidiatelly had a click when introducing eachother
>befriending, chilling in front of our doors (we had a shared balcony)
>me taking care of her cat even when she was on holiday
>always walk into each other houses
>she dropped lots of hints on me
>dressing nice, makeup when coming over
>me a useless pussy stoner piece of shit too scared or too clueless to do anything
>she would literally throw herself at me almost
>ringing doorbell at night asking me to remove a spider near her bed

it only hit me that I could've totally fucked her when she already moved away

goddamn i was such a useless piece of shit

dont do weed guys it makes you even more of an autistic sperg than without

god i wish I had fucked those amazing titties
>>
>>29723289
and this was recently (few years ago)

in highschool phase i had tons of girls who dropped hints on me too but it always only hit me when it was too late

i know this sounds cliche but you miss every shot you dont take guys

remember that

you could rather be rejected than to have never tried it at all in the end
>>
Yeah, but it's always been fat girls. Fuck my life. Normal people just don't seem interested in me.
>>
>>29723377
you gotta work your way up to the top m8

do you honestly think when you first start working you will be the manager? It works with getting laid/gf's like that too
>>
>>29723074
was asked out by a literal 300 lb lardmammoth in middle school. said no for obvious reasons, felt insulted even that she thought there was a chance
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 665x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 665x598
>turned down losing my virginity on 3 separate occasions
>prom night
>roommate's gf
>fembot gf

>think i might be gay now
>>
>>29723395

I never had a problem pulling girls in clubs when I was at uni, it just once girls get to know me the normal ones lose interest fast. I'm not weird or anything I just have shit social skills once you get past the polite formalities, and only bigger girls (and once a girl with a kid) seem to be interested.
>>
Yep, big mistake in my life.
>>
>>29723413
actually turning down is way gayer than not taking your chance

yes your definately gay

kill thyself
>>
File: image.png (107 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
image.png
107 KB, 800x388
>>29723395

>tfw ask out girl I'm not even attracted to (first time in my life) at age 21 in hopes of getting a practice gf.
>she rejects me
>>
>>29723074
yeah like 2 - 3 times, she literally asked me if i wanted to make out but i pussied out for some reason.
still regret it to this day
>>
>Tfw we all missed our chances
>Tfw we will continue to do so because we enjoy being miserable or are too retarded to learn from are mistakes or are too pussy to actually persue happyness
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-21-21-07-27.png (860 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-21-21-07-27.png
860 KB, 1280x720
>>29723289
weed had nothing to do with it ur just using it as something to blame other than yourself because you don't want to admit you're just naturally retarded
>>
>>29723923
nope

ever since i stopped smoking weed i started to get my shit together

>get fit
>get a job
>actually get laid

weed is literally the devil

dont get me wrong an occasional joint in the weekend is not that bad but if you smoke regularely you are fucking up your life and you wont admit it as long as you keep doing it, i understand
>>
>>29723074

kind of, i have stopped talking to tinder / bumble girls when it becomes clear that they are barely interested in me and that it would take a herculean amount of effort to barely satisfy them enough that they would sleep with me
>>
>>29723074
Yes because I have a poor self image and rejection issues. See this answer >>29723225
>>
>>29723289
>remove a spider near her bed
Hell no, you did the right thing there.
>>
>>29724045
i actually did remove it and then said well there you go have a good night and went to bed

while she was all dressed up with nice clothes and being sexy as fuck

fuck me im such a retard, still regret it till this day

i never actually understood what she meant when i still had the change it only hit me when she was gone

kek im such a faggot i should die
>>
>>29723956
congratulations on improving your life and it may or may not have been because of the placebo effect you thought when you stopped smoking you would improve ur life so you did. For me it dramatically improved my life. Weed made my social anxiety better, i can talk to people easier, i even eat edibles at work, it helps me focus a lot more and makes boring things extremely fascinating. When i'm cycling it makes me appreciate my surroundings on a whole different level that i had never experienced prior to trying weed. Recovering from sore muscle wouldn't be the same if I wasn't high and stretching wouldn't feel so good. I don't think i ever would have been able to learn programming if it wasn't for weed making it extremely interesting.
>>
>>29723074
Like 4 times, im too afraid, and they were worthless roasties
>>
File: 567432657887654.jpg (46 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
567432657887654.jpg
46 KB, 500x320
yeah, i suspect several to many, but
>avpd

really couldnt get much closer than a basic conversation then would just go cold on them despite their advances.
>>
File: 1459325020071.jpg (41 KB, 553x640) Image search: [Google]
1459325020071.jpg
41 KB, 553x640
>>29723074
I had a chance to fuck a hot black cheer leader in high school, I was helping her with algebra and she suddenly craved my cock, she kissed my neck and rubbed my boner. I of course didn't know what to do and ran away like an idiot.
>>
Only fat women have ever approached me, so yes, I've rejected "girls I had a (((chance))) with"
>>
Many times.

I was literally in bed with friend, clothes on but she was clearly dtf and I just couldn't bring myself to it. too scared desu.

We still talk and she ~2 weeks ago she actually asked me to come over and I have not responded.
>>
File: 1467515995987.gif (1000 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1467515995987.gif
1000 KB, 500x275
Yeah, this calls for a story time. Enjoy anons, tell me how miserable my life is later:

>Be me, 19 years old
>Was travelling with 4 friends, (one of wich was a gal) in europe's capitals in the summer
>I knew she liked me, I didn't.
>We Get a room for 4 peoples.
>Only two beds, made for 2 persons each. (Yes, it was a crappy room owned by an Islamic jew that didn't asked alot of moneys)
>"I'm going to sleep with anon!" She says all excited.
>OhFuck.jpg
>I didn't wanted to sleep with her. She was quite ugly and noisy... 5/10 on my standards.
>I avoid every contact with her till the third night.

Third night.

>She hugs me while I was sleeping
>I wake up, I'm just pretending I'm still sleeping.
>Oh shit.
>She's really close. She's rubbing her knee against my anon junior.
>Pretty explicit and gross, that's why i hate her.
>Try to not pop the boner. I know she's not the best gal, but she's still a gal and down to fuck.
>Boner.exe
>She turns around and rubs her butt against my boner.
>I'm a man. I'm made of flesh And I'm Very, very virgin and alone. I can't stay calm, even if I don't like her. I'm getting lust baited and I know, but I can't help it.
>We end up having sex. (Sigh)
>I still have regrets.

>tfw I didn't even liked doing it.
>tfw It made me realize that I want to be a girl.

When I told about her that I didn't really liked it she told me something like "well you came, so you liked it."

I want to hang myselfe now.

tl;dr: Don't lose your virginity boys, stay in school.
>>
Earlier this year a girl wanted to date me
She was really hot too, blonde and basically a Stacy
I tried to make myself like her back but I ended up rejecting her because I was in love (still am) with my oneitis who hates me
>>
>>29724066
How do you wish you have acted in that situation ? how do you approach the whole " yo I'm not sure if you want to me to fuck you in the ass if you catch my drift" ?
>>
>>29723074
I look like an uberchad. 6'2, model face. I "reject" girls all the time on dating sites, but it's not because I hate women or anything, it's because I like weird, introverted qt girls and the only girls that ever message me are normie pleb chicks with zero content profiles who use the app and send shit ass text messages.

and that's not counting the hundreds of passive-aggressive profile likes and "meet mes" i completely ignore.

of course real life is a little different. i still get approached and flirted with, but they learn really quick how awkward I am irl and you can see that slutty hopefulness drain from their face the instant I don't react like a real chad would.
>>
>>29724477
autismus maximus, sworn to the emperor of cringe
>>
Ive turned down at least 3-4 girls i met on the internet, cause im a catfish. I dont even pretend to be chad, i just use a regular guy pic 5.5/10 and they still want to meet up cause of my personality.

Only thing is im not even a 5 im a 3 and very fat. And these have been decent hot girls .
>>
File: james_may.jpg (28 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
james_may.jpg
28 KB, 600x450
>>29723074
It's happened twice, and they're both my fault
>high school, sophomore year
>English teacher pushes me to be an understudy for a play
>have three weeks to cover this lead role
>anxiety/depression/etc, whole nine yards
>dorky autist
>luckily all the theater geeks are also nerdy autists
>except for one girl
>noticeably one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, objectively
>soft, pale features
>devout Christian
>virgin
>her parents didn't even allow her to wear jeans until she was 16
>ridiculously kind and sweet
>talented actress
>amazing classical singing voice
>first three years of high school she was with some crazy abusive autist nobody liked until he did some stupid shit and tried to hit her father
>took part in every school play her high school career
>this play is "Fuddy Meers" (you can google it and read about it, if you want)
>I play the deformed, abusive ex-husband with a lisp
>she plays the amnesiac ex-wife
>constantly around her due to the play
>feel like she hates me
>100% sure at that time that I was her least favorite person in the group
>miserable experience
>actually kind of had fun when I wasn't dying inside
>also kissed her once in the play (forcefully) also everyone made jokes about it and about how it was disgusting that she would have to kiss me for the play, it was bad
>two years later
>senior year
>somehow we've managed to sort of become friends
>use my free period to hang out with her in the theater
>we make copies for the theater/english teacher and spend a lot of time in the copy room in the library
>one day we're sitting down and I tell her that it's interesting that we can sort of hang out at school, when I thought she hated my guts
>she tells me she's had a crush on me since we were in the play together
>never said anything
>never had any idea
>no idea how to respond
cont-
>>
2/2 -inue
>"I still do", she says
>completely dumbfounded
>tell her I've had a crush on her, too, which is true
>over the next year or two out of high school, we go on three coffee dates and hug a few times
>she always holds the hug tight, and for a long time
>feels like she really does like me
>still don't do anything
>forget to respond to texts or calls
>could have said "pls be gf" and it could have worked
>didn't
>slowly lose touch
>now she's graduating university with a degree in neurology and having worked a 3-year internship in a research lab
>is also getting married soon
(to one of those douche Chads who plays LoL and likes Marvel because it's 'nerdy')
Every day I think about it I feel fucking retarded, and I'm still not sure what stopped me from doing anything. Even then, I have no real clue what I should have done.
>>
>>29726874
I hate those nerd chads so much they are so gay
>>
Basically this 5'8 thick brown girl wanted my dick pretty fucking bad, even saying "lol anon you could be a model if you just smiled xdd" but I literally would never date a fucking black girl because my parents would disown me - and because i don't find black women that attractive either.

on another instance a girl that i actually wanted to date - an actually white 5'3 mexican girl that was actually a nice person, cute and fun to talk to - so i accidentally was rude to her multiple times purely because i didn't want to look stupid if i ever did ask her to go on a date. Even worse, up until recently i could see on occasion, hoping to make it work eventually, and now ill never see her again. Really wish I didn't have autism around women.
>>
I met a girl when I was on vacation in another state and we're really hitting it off via text and phone but she's 16 hours away and I don't see myself going all the way back there
>>
File: giraffe.jpg (149 KB, 470x353) Image search: [Google]
giraffe.jpg
149 KB, 470x353
>>29726860
>>29726874
This is the second time, which is much more recent
>year and a half ago
>move into new house
>go to humane society to adopt a cat
>walk in and am greeted by a 9/10 qt (7.5-8/10 objectively)
>she asks "Are you a cat man, or a dog man?"
>say "cat"
>she says "Are you a single cat man?"
>are you a single cat man
>at this moment I'm confused
>in my head, calculate that she's asking if I don't have a cat already
>hesitantly respond with "yes..?"
>she says "Oh, great! Get with me before you leave this building."
>think this makes sense
>I must have to fill in some first-time pet adoption paperwork
>"oh yeah, this totally makes sense"
1/2
>>
File: 11866345.jpg (64 KB, 395x556) Image search: [Google]
11866345.jpg
64 KB, 395x556
>>29727132
2/2
>go on with the tour thinking nothing more of it
>she spends an odd amount of time showing me around and introducing me to her favorite cats
>anxious as fuck, but roll with it
>shelter has four "cat colonies" which are big rooms for the cats
>also has smaller rooms where you can be alone with the cat to see how you get along or whatever
>we go into one with a qt cat
>she says "sorry for being so awkward"
>not sure what she means by this, assume the whole thing has been normal
>say "what do you mean?"
>she responds with "I know I shouldn't flirt with anyone at work, but I just think you're really pretty."
>kind of shocked
>honestly had no idea what was going on
>brain takes a second to process
>the "single cat man" thing now makes sense
>she eventually has to go back to work, and I keep hanging out with various cats
>as I'm leaving, she gives me her number on a piece of paper
>has literally never happened to me before
>feel like a million bucks
>talk with her a lot
>she's kind of a social retard and stays at home with her cats all the time when she isn't working
>also on various anti-depressants and anxiety meds
>she invites me over all the time, because I'm essentially her only friend
>just watch movies and talk about stuff
>get on really well intellectually
>every now and then we stop talking for a while and pick it back up for no reason
>sometimes she calls me "cute" or compliments me in some flirty way
>don't know how to flirt back
>probably give off the wrong vibes
>never try to make a move
That's pretty much it, really. We haven't talked for a month or so now for whatever reason, but I really want to get a book back I let her borrow, so maybe I should see her? I don't really know what to say.
>>
File: slut walk.gif (48 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
slut walk.gif
48 KB, 600x450
>>29723074
I had opportunities to get slutty girlfriends but I don't like sluts.

I figure what's the fucking point if she's just going to be sucking someone elses dick in a few weeks?
>>
File: 1411146293101.png (65 KB, 338x430) Image search: [Google]
1411146293101.png
65 KB, 338x430
>>29723074
I had a girl literally begging me to go out with her, but I rejected her because I thought I could win over my oneitis. I felt really bad about it, but now she has a nice boyfriend, so I guess it turned out for the best.
>>
>>29727139
Go for it, you don't have much to lose if you try but you'll regret it if you don't.
>>
>>29727000

You coulda just fucked her and not told anyone. Even if you didn't find her that attractive it's at least sex.
>>
>>29727139

Holy shit do it you fucking faggot. Jesus Christ it pisses my virgin self off when I see robots miss chances like this (have missed a few myself).
>>
>>29727242
Normalfag get out please
>>
>>29727242
honestly my trips disagree
Dude i'm not alpha enough to a fuck a girl while at the same time concentrating on saying the right things to another one.
anyway it all turned out for the worst so thanks for the hindsight anyway

K I L L M E
>>
>>29723495
>>29723645

I am currently trying to avoid a reasonably pretty girl as a 25+ KHV. I feel like I'm going to regret this years from now on if I'm still alive.
>>
File: 1467511197325.png (126 KB, 210x339) Image search: [Google]
1467511197325.png
126 KB, 210x339
>>29723074
>9th grade
>Black girl liked me, she was pretty cute and had a nice butt
>Didn't even think her liking me was a possibility since she was way out of my league
>My friends has to spell it out for me, as soon as I realize he was right I act autistic around her
>She loses interest after about a week of me being autistic nonstop
>Over the years I still caught her looking at me in class
>She wound up going to prom with a Chad in 12th grade
>>
File: feels58.png (455 KB, 509x506) Image search: [Google]
feels58.png
455 KB, 509x506
a few times. I like the chase: flirting, teasing, etc, but once it starts to advance toward something real I freeze up and drop the ball/abandon ship.
>>
Once and only time, and I rejected her because she was 5 inches taller than me.

I guess I was self conscious about it

I regret it every day
>>
>>29723074
Yes, many times. Mostly because they were not a attractive as I am or I didn't want to be in a relationship.
The only real time when I did it and was a dick about it was when I was 18.
>nerdy 13 year old, learn about 4chan, and a school for kids with learning disabilities. Wore black all the time.
>in love with this girl. Childhood friend, grew up together. She knew it but always had boyfriends and would string me along. Shes very cute, but emo and doesn't have friends at her school.
>16 transfer schools, start playing rugby at my new school. Start lifting weights, make friends, start partying.
>18 captain of my rugby team, popular, in shape, etc. Shes still emo and has a loser boyfriend. We still talk because we live around the corner.
>one night I come home from a party drunk and text her to hang out. We have sex. Next morning she tells me she broke up with her boyfriend so that we can finally be together.
>tell her lol nope, she cries etc etc.
>>
>>29727486
What the fuck
Why
[original]
>>
>>29723074
If you ever, EVER had a fathomable chance to get a gf or had a girl show the SLIGHTEST interest in you you are a fucking normie and you need to get OUT.
>>
>>29723074
Yes, few times actually, one was last summer

>got skype message from a former classmate
>go on a walk with her
>go out more
>not really interested since zero common things and she is pretty boring
>get text one day, she wants to drink
>drive to her place, drink, chat
>get drunk
>have sex
>can't cum because of alcohol and shemale fantasies
>drive home next morning
>she starts sending me text messages
>pretty much ignore her
>she is mad, but still trying to go out with me
>ignore her
>she have a boyfriend now and i'm alone with my miserable life
>>
>>29723074
I had 3 gf.
They all died within one month of knowing me.
I consider myself cursed and dont seek relationships anymore.
>>
File: 1430240510249.png (70 KB, 782x631) Image search: [Google]
1430240510249.png
70 KB, 782x631
Yes.

Trying to interact with her provoked anxiety attacks.
>>
>>29727323

Being desperate to no longer be KHV apparently makes me a normalfag... ok
>>
yes

I actually made out with her twice
but then I got clingy and texted her every day and she got cold as fuck
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.