[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will there ever be time when everyone is kind to each other or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (65 KB, 1146x447) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
65 KB, 1146x447
Will there ever be time when everyone is kind to each other or is this contradictory to civilization?
>>
Probably never going to happen. We're hard wired to fight with each other in tribal packs. And unlike other animals we will do it over abstract concepts like national identity.

Human conflict is as ever present as gravity.
>>
The first step towards attaining a worldwide state of peace is to first end the mass enslavement of animals, but that's never going to happen because too many people care too little about what physically happens to another thinking, feeling being just so long as they get to fill their stomachs with unecessities.
>>
>>29720316
No, it's almost quite literally impossible when there are differences between people.

Unless we all speak the same language in the exact same way, do the exact same things every day, look the exact same way, and think the exact same things, then there will always be conflict. People will disagree with and shame others over the simplest of things.
You don't have my haircut? Haha you fucking loser.
You don't wear this brand of shoes? Weirdo.
You like doing X while I like doing Y? Fuck you, Y is better than X!
>>
You'd have to teach every human something like meditation or Zen Buddhism to do it.
>>
Nope. Fighting is in our nature. In our programming. We'd have to reprogram humans if we want permapeace. And that shit's only in sci-fi
>>
>>29720526
you've never been in a fight a day in your life, faggot.
>>
>>29720316
Were need Aliums to come and start fucking shit up, and even then Muslims are so retarded they'd probably still be killing each other.
>>
>>29720316
Mudslimes aren't capable of civilization.
>>
>>29720316
If Revelation comes true, then yes, eventually.
>>
>>29720526
Only time I've ever heard anyone say "fighting and war HAS to be a part of our life" was from a skinny nerd I went to class with in high school.

He had a crush on the same girl since 5th grade. He never got further than hugging and her sitting on his lap, while he was making odd excuses to draw her attention or touch her.

I got annoyed of this. It was so... cringe to look at. Too much cringe for me to handle, every f***ing day of my life for 3 years. It was stressfull in a way, and combined with having to keep up in classes, it was just too much.

So last day of high school, here in my country, you rent a huge truck. We were driving this truck, I was just dancing with my friend who's just moved to North Germany, as he is now contracted as a professional handball player.

I.E he is/was muscular. I was dancing with him and some girls, when I see the nerdy-war-guy being cringe. So badly at hooking up with this. So f**ing terrible. I got pissed.

I wanted him to realize he had been cucked, that he was a nobody. So I went over to the girl, talked with her a bit, touched her a bit. But I didn't really want to f**k her, so I wingmaned her unto my friend (the handball player). I told her stuff like "he has been looking at you all night, what the fuck are you waiting for?," "YES, he is in love with you." "No, it won't matter that he moves to Germany, he will earn enough to pay for the tickets back and forth" and so on.

After some time, I saw how she loosened up to the idea. So I went out of the "couch" (more like a bench) and started dancing, and then I pulled her up and danced her over to my friend. She then started to do the usual slutty-dance.

I looked over at the nerdy-war-guy, and I just couldn't hold in my laughter, seeing how his whole world had crumbled. How he KNEW he had no qualities that would deem him better than my friend.
>>
>>29720526
True, but humans are capable of rational thought, which allows them to subvert their animal instincts. That's why most humans aren't violent despite their "programming."

But the idea that the whole world will one day hold hands and sing kumbaya? Nah, never gonna happen.
>>
File: 1416378478938.gif (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1416378478938.gif
205 KB, 500x500
>>29720316
>Sine the dawn of our human family there's been concentrated sepsis blowing in the breeze. We turned on each other with ferocity, desperation forced without reprieve.

Buckle in, OP. This is what it means to be human.
>>
>>29720816
>part 2

He wasn't smarter (he was nerdy, as in socially akward, not autistic), he wasn't more built than him, he wasn't more popular than him, he wasn't more charismatic than him, he was nobody compared to him.

I didn't even care about the party anymore. I just enjoyed observing that lanky, holocaust-surviver-looking looser.

How he tried EVERYTHING to forget about her. How he would just do crazy shit to forget her.

Once, when the bus stopped at a beach, he took off all of his clothes and started bathing naked, hoping he could somehow get the girl like that (he thinks his thin-pack is a genuinge six-pack). For a few seconds, it actually works. The girl starts talking to him, laughing at him, just paying attention in general.

But I wasn't about to let this happen. I convinced my friend to do the same.
>handball friend takes off shirt
>Girl stares
>girl starts touching his body
>completely forgets about the omega who's been trying to bang her since 5th

I died laughing. I laughed in his fucking face. Usually we would laugh behind his back, but now I didn't even care. I laughed my ASS off. I got tears. I don't even know what was so funny. Maybe it was his face, I had seen it before. It's the face deers make before they get hit by a bus.

>30 minutes at the beach go by
>I end up getting the girl to lie with my friend at the pier
>nerd is staring at us from a distance
>this was supossed to be his dream
>he has been dreaming of this scenario for years
>he starts to shed a tear
>bus man is calling us back
>we get back in the bus

Nerd-guy just wants the day over, I can tell. He looks at his phone, tries drinking. He looks for comfort from everybody, clinging against them when he dances, trying to speak with them. But everybody just say a few sentences and then go back to dancing with whomever they were dancing with.

Just to piss him further off. I start grinding on the girl too, while she's grinding on my friend.
>>
>>29720966
>>29720816
tl;dr, no one gives a shit faggot.
>>
>>29720316
Never ever. Especially now with the rise of nationalism
>>
File: 1463891913376.jpg (412 KB, 1280x804) Image search: [Google]
1463891913376.jpg
412 KB, 1280x804
>>29720316
This universe is all about battling it out for dominance and inflicting violence upon others. Down to the smallest form of life it's a game of destroying others for your own sustenance and gain. I imagine in the future it will be even worse, with torture methods involving trapping minds inside of virtual hells, and people / robots trying to control entire galaxies and planets. The game will end when one being rules supreme, and he will be God and will create the next game.
>>
>>29720316
We're descended from violent, impulsive animals. Our closest extant cousins, chimps, fight wars of extermination. Violence is in our deepest nature.
>>
>>29720966
>part 3

We sandwich her, while I stare at war-nerd. I don't break eye contact.

His eyes turn duller and duller, like he's descending into a dark abyss. He just stares now.

>not_good_enough_for_me.exe

Start asking the girl if she wants to "show us a dance on the pole?". She laughs and looks directly in the eyes of my friend for approval. I know she wants to, every girl wants to think they're a sex symbol.

She starts dancing - not very nicely - but she is dancing. Fill her up with more alcohol. Push my friend down on the benches/couches, watch as girl walks over to him-

>shortly look at war-nerd
>his face gets duller
>he just stares
>he knows what's about to happen
>he knows it's too late for him to ever get her
>his hope of doing one of those 90's American-college-shitcoms "nerd gets hot girl on prom night"-moves
>gone.
>shattered.

I look back, she is sitting on his lap making out with him.

>nerd-guy is in tears
>literal tears
>he tries to hold them back
>but they're slowly coming out

Friend and girl are with for the rest of the night. Just making out and getting finger from friend.

When we finally reach home again, they leave together. And everybody else leave, except for me and nerd-guy.

I didn't sacrifice this night without seeing the end result

I see nerd guy, he doesn't see me (I think). He just sits on a rock there is at the mini-mall near the parking lot. Bathing in the grey lights. He cries. He just cries.
>>
>>29721163
>Part 4

I watch him cry for 30 minutes

>ThisIsGettingOld.exe

Walk by him
>"Oh hi nerdy-guy, didn't see you there :)"

>"Did you have a good evening? :)))))"

>"*sniff* y-y-yes, it... *holds back tear* good enough... *sniff*"

>"Wh-*sniff'-wh-what about you...?"

>"Oh I had an awesome day! I just wish I had spent more time with you, you know, on our last day together?"

>"Y-y-ou did? (faint hope arises in his eyes)"

>"Yeah man, I've always tried to get in contact with you, you just never seem to respond."

>*he smiles*
>"Thx anon,"

>"nothing to thank me for ;) But what are you doing out here anyways?"

>"*small sniff* nothing... just chilling."
>"You... you wanna sit anon? :)"

>"nah,I best be on my way."

>Walk away, but just when I am about to turn the cornour at the church

>"Oh did you see handball and chicc leave together? Ahahaha I bet he's getting it now ;)"

>He starts a muffled cry.

>Turn around and watch him as I am taking the step around the corner

>He's supporting his face on his hands, blocking his face

>You can see tears dripping out of it.

> :)))

Next day I speak with Handball. I ask him for a "thank you" for hooking him up with her.

He just replies with "anon, she wasn't even a 5/10, haha why did you even make me?"

>laugh

I don't live in my home town anymore, but I hear nerd-guy works at wallmart now.
>>
>>29720316
when we kill all mudslimes
>>
>>29721353
"When will war and violence stop?"

"When we've killed another 2 billion"

This is why western civilization is falling apart. And because there are no more natives to rape.
>>
>>29720816
>>29720966
>>29721163
>>29721232
No one is reading this. Just wanted you to know.
>>
File: 1427414699070.png (73 KB, 383x384) Image search: [Google]
1427414699070.png
73 KB, 383x384
Everyone here's just being edgy. It is certainly possible. There is an evolutionary benefit to cooperation and altruism. Just look at eusocial species. And we're already making progress. We don't really engage in total war anymore, since it's illegal under international law; we mostly just do very specific localized warfare against certain fringe groups now. Violent crime rates are dropping. The news isn't an accurate picture of the world, since they only publish a few handpicked shitty things that have been going on. Everything that's going right doesn't get reported on because nobody would read about that. It's like judging a movie by its blooper reel.
>>
>>29720316
will never happen becuase liberals love to molest innocent poeple.
>>
>>29720316
it's going more and more in that direction and it's one of the reasons I want to kill myself
>>
>>29720316
It's contradictory to human nature.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.