[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most JUST time period of your life? Mine just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: freg.png (37 KB, 1127x685) Image search: [Google]
freg.png
37 KB, 1127x685
What's the most JUST time period of your life? Mine just so happened to be recently.

>got a good job
>only thing I've done right in my life
>get sick before the first day
>have to call in as I'm contagious
>get fired
>back to my pathetic life
>>
I just suck in general
>>
>>29718446
> there's this girl I liked
> couple of drinks with her on new years
> tell her how I feel and things might just work
> two other bitches see it
> I'm drunk so they take advantage
> start making out with me snogging lipsing snorting
> not getting laid though
> next morning I'm still single and hungover
>>
>be beta
>can get gfs if I tried hard but severe untreated social anxiety
>manage to get some gfs in college but none of them are into me enough to have sex with me
>finally an 8/10 face 6.5/10 body girl wants regular sex with me at 20y/o
>still beta so she becomes dominant
>marry her at 23 because she manipulates me with guilt and I'm a weak minded bitch
>fall for the I will never find another girl to love me meme and believe it
>she stops having sex with me and starts being my worst nightmare mean demanding always angry scary volatile wifezilla
>lose interest in her sexually and get fit slowly, as if something switched on and I wasn't gonna be a little bitch manling anymore for her
>she resents that I got fit and says I only care about myself not her anymore since I did it for myself not her
>stacies are noticing me for the first time. A lot. Like giggling and drooling
>turns up mean demanding behavior to 11
>4 years into marriage she kicks me out for no raisin on a whim and tells me to move out. I do. She says come back. I don't. I'm done. I'm free
>divorce her
>she hurts me feelings a lot during divorce
>at Dad's house
>his relationship with wife is even worse. out of the frying pan into the fire
>no respite from crazy bitter women, but now it's one who's old and fat and has no love for me and I'm living in her house for free
>get depressed. stop working out because gym is no longer walking distance and only accessible by car.
>no longer fit
>dating nice 7.5/10 short homely but decent body introvert girl who's terrible conversation partner but nice to me and sexually available
>stacies no longer miring
>caught the chad physique bug and can't find satisfaction with girls <8.5/10 now
>not even a hot guy anymore. but if I worked out a lot I could be again
>want to just be happy with what I have but all I do when I'm with her is think about that there are hot 9 even 10/10 stacies that used to be attracted to me that I never have a chance to pursue if I marry
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.