[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Autistic things you did when you were a kid. >slept
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: hanq.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hanq.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
ITT: Autistic things you did when you were a kid.

>slept with mom until i was 11
>never used toilet paper, only used handrags and threw them on the floor for my mom to clean
>screamed like a nigger (ebonics) randomly
>pissed on the cheerleading mats in gym class every day
>showed a 11 year old girl my cock when i was 9 and she said "wow" and touched it and surprisingly didn't tell the teacher
>>
>>showed a 11 year old girl my cock when i was 9 and she said "wow" and touched it and surprisingly didn't tell the teacher

FUCK OFF you fucking NORMAN
>>
>threw rocks in neighbor's pool
>punched a boy in my class because he wouldnt fight back and i wouldnt get in trouble because im a girl
>always be chewing pens, once chewed on a pen in high school so much that the ink leaked everywhere and went in my mouth and i ingested a bit
>ate leaves and pretended i was a pokemon

the worst thing i ever did was knock on a random door and a mexican kid about my age answered, then i kicked him in the balls and ran off
>>
File: meme.png (252 KB, 357x346) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
252 KB, 357x346
>used to bring that bakugan shit to school all the time.

>pissed in a trash can in the middle of class in like kindergarden or some shit, dunno why.

> i'd make oragami throwing stars and sell them for a quarter

>unironically thought perks of being a wallflower as a good movie

>RPd in games
>>29717767

>ate leaves and pretended i was a pokemon

lmfao
>>
>>29717618
>slept with mom until i was 11

THIS, FOR ME IT WAS EVEN LATER. I ALSO SHOWERED WITH HER UNTIL PROBABLY AROUND 2ND GRADE. MAYBE IT WAS EARLIER, I DON'T REMEMBER FOR SURE. I HOPE IT WAS EARLIER.

>>29717767
>threw rocks in neighbor's pool

NOT REALLY AUTISTIC.
>>
>>29717618
I'm not an autist, but I did almost all these as a kid. am...am I an autist?
>>
>>29717618
There's a lot of reasons why I'm an autist, but sleeping with your mom isn't one of them, OP.
>>
>>29717983
>>threw rocks in neighbor's pool
>NOT REALLY AUTISTIC.

it depends on how many rocks you actually placed.

>be me, 12
>hated my creepslimey uncle
>summer holidays, in his house near the beach, with family
>night before departing, woke up at 2am
>took a bucket and went on the beach
>carried lots of stones
>silently left them in his pool, accurately distributing them by the 4 sides
>repeat again beach-stones-pool 3-4 times until very tired (I may have done better if I didn't take too many stones every time)
>go back to sleep, no one noticed, with family back home

four or five years later uncle finally cleared all suspects except me and told my father about the stones.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.