[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> have a gf somehow > feel insecure about it > she suffers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1466691979952.jpg (118 KB, 780x646) Image search: [Google]
1466691979952.jpg
118 KB, 780x646
> have a gf somehow
> feel insecure about it
> she suffers from insecurities aswell
> "manipulate" her and tell her that everyone wants to rape her and men only talk with her to have sex with her
> that other girls will talk behind her back and mock her
> she's now afraid to talk with anyone
> is afraid to have friends

I don't want her to stay depressed and not have any friends ever, but I'm afraid that if she improves i'll be alone again. Am I a bad person for building up her distrust in people and twisting facts?
>>
>>29717572
Yes.
comentario originario
>>
>>29717782
But why shouldn't I tell her those things if they're generally true. Why would a guy ever want to interact with a girl that he knows is taken ,if not for the chance of intimacy. I could maybe understand if the guy had a girlfriend aswell. And there's no reason for her to be outside during the night, because again, there's always the chance of her being attacked. Maybe not as big as I tell her, but it's not lying.

Also, this way she wont get influenced by people that only care about getting wasted and fucking everywhere, because "YOLO xDD"
>>
>>29717572
If you went this far, might as well go all the way.
>>
File: 1445377812116.jpg (108 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
1445377812116.jpg
108 KB, 895x895
>>29717572

>gf

NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29717815
It's incorrect assuming that everyone wants to rape her or mock her. You're not protecting her, you are, emotionally, making a captive out of her. The world is tough and hard, but it's not nearly as bad as everybody wanting to fuck with you. So this world view is not healthy or correct at all
She should know better and have ideas for herself, not depending that much on your thinking process, but this doesn't make that any better
>>
>>29717937
I know all that in a way. I know that everything I tell her is just me projecting my insecurities and fears. I just keep thinking what if she gets hurt? And in some way what if she hurts me when she decides to have a social life?

I'm afraid that if she talks with people and gets to know them, she will see that maybe i'm not good for her.

I want to help her improve, but I guess i'm afraid. It doesn't help that one time one guy was talking with her only to have sex with her. He was some friend she talked online and then he started hitting on her and calling her. She was completely terrified and felt betrayed. I was also afraid and rather than telling her that if one does it, it doesn't mean all will do it, I told her that this is how most men will behave.
>>
I got a gf and then she got her shit together and dumped me after 4 years.

Keep her down if you want her to stick around.
>>
>>29718050
She doesn't have any friends?

comentario originario
>>
>>29718090
She had one girl friend when we met, but she stopped talking with her, because she said she would rather spend time with me.

Besides that she had alot of online friends. A good chunk of them got very hurt when she started dating me, saying why they even bothered then. With others she stopped talking, because again it took up too much of her time. She didn't meet any real life friends for many years now. Only family. She meets her sister and one of her brothers and his family from time to time.
>>
>>29718050
if you really love her you dont play games with her
>>
>>29717572

She's just playing along. She's already cucking you with Chad behind your back. All women inevitably go for Chad.
>>
>>29718271
But how do I get over this. I want her to make friends and to not end up a complete social outcast. But whenever I think of her spending time with someone or chatting with them, I feel as if i'm dying. It's a horrible feeling. also i'm afraid her friends would change her. right now she's very sweet and nice. Maybe naive, but her intentions have always been good. I feel that others would use her. But i'm the one using her now, so I feel bad for that aswell. I feel stuck.
>>
You are a horrible person. Fuck you OP.
>>
>>29717572
Huh. Opposite of what I did with my ex. I basically encouraged her to make friends because she had big anxiety issues, thought it'd help. She ended up leaving me for one of the "friends" she made lel.
>>
>>29718069
>>29718428
This is what i'm terrified of. I still feel that maybe she wouldn't do it. She's very nice and sweet, she was also a virgin. but what if she does?

On the other hand maybe she would be happier then and she wouldn't be a social outcast.
>>
Unless you get your intentions in order and become a genuinely positive force, your relationship will deteriorate and you will both be miserable. Make friends as a couple. Be a good person. You sound like a teenager/20yearold, so you are probably still functionally a sociopath. Be better. It's not that hard,
>>
So you told her the truth? What's wrong with that?
Good on you op. Isolating her from the bullshit of society might help keep her loyal a bit longer
>>
>tfw isolating a gf to prevent her getting any opportunities for betrayal seems completely sane and reasonable to me.
>The only thing that gives me pause about the idea is that it can get me hit with a domestic abuse charge if she decided to do what women do and run to the law for a really fucking petty reason, like not buying her enough useless gold shit.
>The plan is basically like giving her a loaded gun and turning your back, trusting her not to shoot you.
>And I know from experience that the first mistake anyone makes in their relationships is trusting a woman.

Turns out that Dr. Dre was completely right when he claimed that bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
>>
>>29718545
The thing is, it's stupid to think that everyone in the world is a degenerate. You need to be able to tell the difference between people and distance yourself from the shit tier ones. what i'm doing right now is cutting her off from everyone. And i'm afraid that i'm mainly doing it for myself, rather than her.
>>
Listen up OP:

>Get gf to buy pistol
>get gf to practice with pistol
>get gf to get carry permit
>get gf to carry pistol

gf will now more secure than ever because rapists aren't immune to hollowpoints
>>
>>29718355
If you love her, let her go. If she's not a roastie, she'll come back. Don't try to manipulate her into staying with you, because she'll stay with you for the wrong reasons and it's simply abusive. What if a chad tells her all the things you tell her? She'll take him over you. So while you think you're keeping her to yourself by generating distrust for others, if someone does (and eventually will, there are 7 billion people) break through that barrier then she'll leave you.

The fact that we answered yes, you are a bad person, and you're still trying to defend yourself suggests you won't change anyway. If you really are as much of an ass as you describe yourself then honestly she deserves someone better than you, and I don't say things like that lightly to be honest.
>>
>>29719243

>If you love her, let her go. If she's not a roastie, she'll come back.

You've made a fatal error - They're all roasties. OP is correct to do what he's doing.

>What if a chad tells her all the things you tell her? She'll take him over you.

The entire point of this exercise is to conceal her existence from Chad. Chad can't fuck what he doesn't know exists.

>if someone does (and eventually will, there are 7 billion people) break through that barrier then she'll leave you.

Not if he's careful about it.

OP, if you give her an inch, she'll take everything. Don't allow her the chance, and ensure that you have a way to get back at her should she somehow defy you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.