[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you feel existential dread setting in. You realize that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: wojaksecretsmug.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
wojaksecretsmug.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>tfw you feel existential dread setting in. You realize that life is subjective and we all must die. You would say that you aren't scared of death, but you are. Not logically. You aren't foolish enough to believe you'd actually kill yourself if you got your ass up and wedged your belt into a doorframe. You know you wouldn't be capable, so why even try? You're aware that all you do is put it off, thinking, "I'll do it one day". When will that day come? You don't want to be afraid anymore and you just want to let yourself drift away but when it comes down to it, you can't do the deed. You don't have the guts. All you will ever amount to is a loser sitting on his computer, festering in his own sadness, which isn't even much compared to the trials of others. Complaining, without any right to do so. You feel something closing in on you, something bad, and you want to run.

>tfw you're actually a piece of trash, and you secretly desire something so that you can get attention, negative or positive, but attention is all you desire. Attention you will never get from social interaction because you downright refuse to improve yourself. Though, social ties seem like a large burden at the moment, anyway.

>tfw you know you would probably be referred to a therapist if you told anyone all of this, but you don't really think it's worth it. I mean, after all, what if they think you don't have problems? What if these are normal emotions everyone feels and it's only you being a faggot about it? And what is a therapist going to do, anyway, tell you "just bee yourself"? Tell you to be yourself, when, because of your lack of social interaction, you're not even sure who that "self" is?

>tfw you're typing a tfw thread on r9k with really long shit nobody is going to bother reading and you'll look like a huge faggot but you don't care at all because you don't have to
>>
>>29715167
edgy

roboblox
>>
>>29715167
I was just thinking about making a thread about existencial dread and this spiel pops up. Do you believe in Synchronicity? I do, it happens much too often to me.

Anyway, for the first time in a few months i felt very strong existencial anxiety attack. I was sitting in my backyard with my dogs and started thinking about dying and what happens in those final moments and what comes after, or if nothing comes after at all..you just "fade out" i guess? I started really imagining what it would be like and i mean i got really into it and i felt "myself" like shift down from my body like i sank and i got really cold. I felt like i couldn't breathe and i was dying. It really felt like death touched me and it was horrible, are all the dead truly gone forever? Will we never speak with them again, or even experience anything ever again? Maybe we just fade out and are forever trapped, unable to see, hear, or anything...fucking horrible to think about, but even worse to go through, and we must all face it wether Youre ready or not at any time. And what if there is life after death? Is that any better? Forced to experience life for eternity. ETERNITY. Im only 20 and this was the worst anxiety attack I've had, i assume it only gets worse when i get older and closer to death. But yeah a quarter of the time ill spend existing in this reality is gone, and I'm scared for what's next, i want to die and also live forever, im scared of both. This world, whatever it is, is so strange with its duality or that's how we perceive it anyway...

This is what doing psychs will do to your mind
>>
Don't mind me. Just posting in a dying thread.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.