[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
25+ still at home with parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (304 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
304 KB, 2048x1536
Feels bad man. 25 and still live with mom and dad. Who else?
>>
File: 1451104996648.jpg (824 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
1451104996648.jpg
824 KB, 3264x1840
>33
>moved back with them at the end of last year
>seeing dr tomorrow to try to get depression meds
>>
I live with my mother.
We are sort of codependent.
She subsides my living costs and i do yard work and care for her when she has lupus attacks.
>>
at least i'm only 20 and going nowhere

>No money
>no car
>job only covers basics, can't save anything
>still live at home
>never done anything noteworthy
>no friends
>no gf, ever, only fucked prostitutes
>suicidal
>anxiety
>probably other mental illnesses

When are we all suiciding?
>>
File: mowinggrass.jpg (83 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
mowinggrass.jpg
83 KB, 640x457
>>29714803
>25+ still at home with parents
>20

You're not invited.
>>
File: ultimate feel.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
ultimate feel.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>mfw 52 years old
>still living with parents
>>
26 here. Doing my master's in September though.
>>
>>29714803
>still young
>has a driver's license
>gets an income
>nonvirgin

what makes you actually think you qualify to be here?
>>
>>29714691
My mom is moving in with me this year. Im 28 and she is 60. With her health she will most likely die in my home. I'm not even mad at this point. I just hoe to get a bigger place before hand so if I do find someone there is room.
>>
>>29714837
>52
Nigga what's your story?
>>
>>29714857
I don't have a drivers license, and my income is $8 an hour

I lost my virginity to a prostitute, I am here whether you like it or not
>>
>>29714837

Elaborate kind sir if you will.
>>
>>29714837
Please, sir, share your story.
>>
>>29714837
Bumping to hear this sad story
>>
28 here. I have no plans to move out.
>>
I'm trying to make changes. I'm 27 in a month and I've basically wasted the last 10 years of my life. In the last 16 months I've turned to alcohol and drink every day most weekends I'll easily finish a few bottles of gin. My wake up call was two days ago, I crashed my car blind drunk I had to walk home with a broken arm and my face caved in I laid in bed all night trying to think of a lie to tell my parents why my car was fucked and why simultaneously I have a broken arm and my face is bruised and bloody I laid there for hours thinking of everything I have fucked up, jobs relationships and friendships all mostly gone in 16 months and I knew my time was up. In the morning I confessed everything and I've never seen my mother cry so much she sat by me silently in the ER while I got my arm and face sorted. You haven't felt disappointment until your mother is silent from the shock of how fucked up your life is. Monday morning at 9am I'm heading to rehab last night I snuck a half bottle of old whiskey I had stashed and spent the night crying. I know this is gonna be hard but I've had my wake up call. I can't take back all the fuck ups I've made but I hope once I've done my 30 days I can come out and properly apologise to everyone I've ruined relationships with. I'm good with numbers and I'm going to apply for accounting at the college near by when I'm better. My uncle has offered me a job I need to get straight because if the next 10 years are like the last I won't make it. Sorry for derailing haven't slept in so scared of these changes I just hope everyone forgives me expecially my mother god I love her. I'm sorry mom but I'm so grateful you've stood by me.
>>
25 suffering from extreme anxiety

good things:
>making 3D art for cash
>working out
>house is paid for
>>
>>29714691
26 and living in my own. Feels pretty gud.
>>
>>29715098
post proof or gtfo

vaninjif a aernorif
>>
File: 1369031301367.png (200 KB, 590x246) Image search: [Google]
1369031301367.png
200 KB, 590x246
>be me, 25, still live with parents
>can't drive because I'm afraid of going faster than one mph
>have the best parents, would literally die for them
>went to the dr. about my leg I fractured two years ago thats still causing pain
>turns out I have gout
>dad helped me build my own one-room cabin so I could live with some semblence of pride
>never had a gf, never even been kissed before
>closest encounters with the opposite sex are as followed
>roastie lib girl that sits beside me in biology class notices domestic violence ribbons in basket and takes one. I follow suit but can't pin it into a "awareness ribbon" on my jacket for shit
>she helps by pinning it the right way on my denim jacket collar, all th while smelling like sunflowers
>next one is some somalian temp in a hijab askes me if I seen her badge on the rack floor
>uses my badge as an example, literally four inches away from each other's face
>being a beta, I stand there wondering if she's either going to ask me out or kaboom me for allah
>neither happens, to my dissapointment
>>
Be me 26. No gf no car live with parents. Minimal wage job spend in on drugs and alcohol at least it numbs it all.
>>
>shit country
>no way to get a job without knowing someone
>no friends
>even if I got a job it would be 1/10 of income in a normal country
Honestly I just want to die already, this is no kind of a life.
>>
>31
>living with stepdad and two flatmates he charges monthly
>dad is super jewish, doesn't even share food with me
>glad I'm on welfare
>>
File: 1453377682437.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453377682437.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
35, never lived on my own.

>>29714837
5th'ed, story pls.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.