[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some of you may remember me for the post about my supposed "fwb"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
Some of you may remember me for the post about my supposed "fwb" girlfriend. Probably not but anyway heres the summary basically i had this girl i really truly loves ive known her since gradeschool, lost my virginity to her and she lived with me for a good 2 years. anyway in the supermarket we were talking about our past and where we thought we'd be in a few years. All i said was 'to be perfectly honest i never thought i'd land a girlfriend as perfect as you" being the fucking cuck i am and knowing how iv never had my way and was finally in paradise life quit on me. she froze in her tracks, said "dude what the hell you know were only friends i dont think i can do this." and left me there in the checkout lane with everyone watching. we took her car and we live in the middle of nowhere with no cabs or buses so i had to walk the 13 mile stretch to my house. when i got back the place was trashed all of her stuff was gone and i had nothing. that is one of the few times ive actually full blown cried in my life. So now back to the present. After an extreme amount of debt onset by both of us not working i sold my house and im crashing at a friends house. Then about 6 days ago i got a phone call and it was from her and she wanted to talk to me said she wanted to get back together. She said she wanted to talk again and to call her again on a different number. Needless to say the number was disconnected and so was the one she originally called me on. Its really funny how life can change so fast from great to awful. i remember being 17 being picky about my relationship, craving sex and money and other benefits but now all i really want is some one to say they love me, because those 3 words are something i haven't heard in years and im sure that's the same for so many people on this board. i dont really no why i made this post its not going to get read im just high as fuck and on an ecstasy let down. This is the only thing i find remotely interesting right now.
>>
>>29713438
Part 2> cont. I just want to make a message to any one reading this whos growing up or just getting out there. Please dont focus on physical desires those never last and will fuck you up. focus on the mental aspect of life, feeling complete with your other half someone who loves you. And i swear to god if i get >TFW No gf. on this thread i will kill every last one of you. your family loves you dumbass your friends i never said anything about an intimate relationship. just please for my sake take this really shitty post to heart and just realize who truly loves you. thank god this sites anonymous because this is about the equivalent of drunk posting on public media. ill get shit for this but whatever. so maybe your family situation isnt the best, im here and after all you've helped me through i really love you guys and i guess that might count for something. sorry for this long ass post ~Trey
>>
File: 1432951181129.jpg (74 KB, 507x510) Image search: [Google]
1432951181129.jpg
74 KB, 507x510
>>29713438
lmao idgaf
get the fuck outta here with your shit LOL @ ur life
>>
>>29713703
alright, thanks for taking the time to reply atleast. means alot
>>
at least green text or format your post in a fucking readable way idiot
>>
>>29714014
im really sorry, ill do it next time
>>
>>29713438
damn that must have been hard op best of hope that everything will get better dont let any of that get you down
>>
I don't need or want anyone to love me, I like being alone and I will never understand how anyone can so desperately crave the attention and affection of another human being or even a pet. I wish I was the only person in the world.
>>
>shilling the "don't care about physical beauty but for the inner one" meme
>shilling for fatties and uglies acceptance
saged
>>
>>29713438
>>29713584
you are absolutely right trey

>>29713703
>>>reddit thanks doll
>>
File: pizzaoriginal.png (99 KB, 563x637) Image search: [Google]
pizzaoriginal.png
99 KB, 563x637
>>29713438
pizzabemypracticegfplsirllywanttotalktoyoueversinceyoureadusastoryonthevocarooplspizzaaaa
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.