[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1 of every 2 people who read this have gfs, don't hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1448481805324.jpg (57 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1448481805324.jpg
57 KB, 640x1136
>1 of every 2 people who read this have gfs, don't hate women, and/or are feminists
>people still think r9k isn't ruined
>>
I don't hate women; I find most of the woman hate is irrational and full of blanket statements. It's just as ridiculous as tumblr saying "all white men are evil" to say "all women are whores".

But of course I can't say this without being labelled as a white knight or kek, despite the fact that I don't want a girlfriend at all. Really, it seems like a bad case of the fox and the grapes--you can't have a gf so you convince yourselves all women are bad. Notice how you hear far less men have intense hatred for women as a whole if they're in a relationship.
>>
>>24529694
why don't you go to wizard ?
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 598x231) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 598x231
>>24529694
There are people on this board who think it was always a haven for angry, sexist, bitter virgins.
>>
File: paypay.png (21 KB, 1914x1042) Image search: [Google]
paypay.png
21 KB, 1914x1042
We should replace pepes with paypays
>>
>>24529901
God I fucking hate roasties
>>
>>24529694
>>1 of every 2 people who read this have gfs, don't hate women, and/or are feminists

And I've been on r9k since day one.

How does that make you feel?
>>
>>24530083
Forgot to say you'd probably accuse me of that, too. I'm male. Literally no better than SJWs who call everyone who disagrees with them racists or goobergators.
>>
>>24530083
Not as bad as coal burners t.b.h.
>>
>>24530124
God I fucking hate males
>>
>>24529694
What is it with amerifats and that fucking cotton candy haircut? And why is fashion among students in burgerstan so tragic in general? Hoddie, oversized faded jeans and sneakers. No one but special ed autists wears that shit outside of clapistan and you'd get bullied hard if you showed up looking like that in any school here.
>>
>>24530212
Where is 'here'

Bet you're a mudshark
>>
>>24529901
I spent 10 minutes thinking and typing out a 2 part response to your stupid comment but deleted it all when I realized you're literally either a roastie, or just so damn ignorant its impossible to have an inteligent discussion with you
>>
>>24531006
yurop baka
>>
>>24529901
>Notice how you hear far less men have intense hatred for women as a whole if they're in a relationship.
Yeah, that's because if the said that moron they lose access to sex, why the fuck would they risk that, If I got a gf I'd still fucking have hatred for women in general, we all have mothers and we still hate women in general, sisters, cousins, nieces, etc, since when does that stop the hate............. exactly.
>>
>>24530212
mericafag here and I agree

I think I'm one of the few who does not dress like an aut and girls dont even notice
>>
>>24529694
I don't hate women, I hate people in general.
>>
File: 1448365940425.jpg (42 KB, 508x472) Image search: [Google]
1448365940425.jpg
42 KB, 508x472
>>24529901
lol wtf? why would someone who hates women be in a relationship? Stupid stupid stupid stupid.

God I want to fuck that roastie in that pic though.... Why is she with that fucking nerd?! FUCK!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.