[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /mommy issues here/ Can anyone diagonose me or tell me whats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1446614713601.jpg (184 KB, 700x1440) Image search: [Google]
1446614713601.jpg
184 KB, 700x1440
Who /mommy issues here/
Can anyone diagonose me or tell me whats wrong
>Mother enjoys killing the joy of work from a young age
>"Its not suppose to be fun just get it done"
Example
>Today decide to vacuum and clean my room
>Suddenly mom has new procedure on how to clean the vacuum. Not only empty it, but wash it with bleach
I am not sure if thats normal, maybe if it needed to be serviced, but washing a vacuum every time you use it is strange
>Use vacuum clean it out but don't wash it, need for her to explain to me how to wash it(the last thing I want to do is have to clean out something else and get hassled)
She makes these new rules up as she goes along and if I mess up on these new rules I've haven't gone through before, she treats me like I am retarded
>Basically stands over me directing me how to do it to her specifications while making snide comments about having to even explain to me these new rules
>Tells me to leave wet vacuum parts on a rug (Which is silly, thats just mold waiting to happen)

Then she wonders why I don't like to do anything at all and a complete manchild(I am not underageb&). She makes these shitty comments anytime this happens, and at other times. And I can't retort to any of this because she starts talking about all of the things I will have to pay for myself (And she knows I have no money). I have to sit there and enjoy the verbal attack and not say anything back.

I want to shoot my self daily
>>
>>24527655
Jokes on her
The way the economy is, even with a college degree there is no way I can move out, afford a car or anything for that matter.
>>
>>24527655
The only way for that to end is for you to to make money and move out. Your mother is retard that believes herself to be intelligent. That's not fixable. It won't get better.
>>
>>24527655
this is the famous cynical negative attitude of the boomers, they have poisoned our work ethic, it didn't exist in the past

back in the day there was a kind of hierarchy, you had to answer to someone above who would judge you by your performance, but you could do whatever you wanted below you, if you had to fix a car you'd be able to do it however you wish

now everything is bureaucratic and totalitarian, someone is constantly breathing down your neck and imposing bizarre regulations and procedures onto and you have to justify every single move you make, the intent is supposedly to raise efficiency but any feedback from the bottom is ignored or assumed to be an excuse

hence the bleach thing, it serves no purpose, this is just your mother imposing her authority, testing to see if you will obey orders even if scientifically and rationally you know the orders are wrong, they don't want other people to commit to the business (or in this case housekeeping) because they might one day have to compete with them and lose some authority
>>
>>24527864
>Make money

I am in college and trying to pay off this semesters tuition. I had to scrape and muddle for a job at toys R us and its only seasonal. They literally only gave me 10 hours last week and in the contract I am going to be fired on the 24th of December. The economy is in the hole and some of these big box stores want you to have a 4 year degree.
I am very cynical view of the future the way the present is now

>>24527905
>hence the bleach thing, it serves no purpose, this is just your mother imposing her authority
So its not just me then. She is doing some weird "show of force" with that

Any one else feel shitty about the economy?
>>
>can't sleep at night because stress
>always sleepy, don't talk a lot when home
>mom gets pissed and tries to take control
>"GO TO SLEEP EARLIER, YOURE ALWAYS UP LATE AT NIGHT! YOU KNOW NO RESPONSIBILITIES!"
>Tfw I lay in bed from 22:00 to ~ 2:00 doing n o t h i n g, no electronics on
>still no sleep
>still somehow my fault that's only correctable by sleeping earlier
Fucking infuriating, always exhausted.
it was worse when I was little, she used to lie to my face a lot and take money I had saved, even got mad and said it was "insulting" when I hid my physical money and didn't want to give her my credit card information
Either I take loans I can't pay back to move out or continue living with this manipulative, benefits abusing parasite of a woman.
It's like choosing whether to get shot in the left or right foot, you're still getting shot.
>>
>>24527655
My grandma does this. Coincidentally, seeing my grandma makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>24528918
Yeah my mom bitches about be waking up late too. Even on days when I have nothing to do that day.
Are they angry that we haven't moved out yet?
Or "grown up"

Every peer I know is still at home, in college barely able to afford anything.
>>
>>24529625
Mine does it as a payback at the world because she's never having been able to control anything in her life, so now she derives pleasure from fucking with others so she can feel like she's on the winning side for once.
>>
>>24528918
Take the loans, get out. You can rebuild credit, you can gradually pay creditors off, you cannot get back lost time or undo severe psychological damage.
>>
File: 1445486957561.jpg (114 KB, 591x530) Image search: [Google]
1445486957561.jpg
114 KB, 591x530
>>24527655
your mother has Narcissistic PD
enjoy the ride

btw kids with narcissistic mother never make it, they always get a disorder of some kind so have fun
>>
>>24527655

>university of delaware

Hey, I went there.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.