[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forever alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 16
File: 1448277681208.jpg (5 KB, 168x199) Image search: [Google]
1448277681208.jpg
5 KB, 168x199
Are there any robots here who are 25+ and have never been in a relationship? If so, how do you feel about it? Have you managed to rid yourself of the desire for a gf/wife? Or does it still eat you up inside leaving you on the brink of an heroing.
>>
35 here. It doesn't eat me up like it did when I was around 24, and you just get used to it.

One good thing I guess is that since you can't get a wife, you just focus your time on your hobbies. Some will argue that you're being egotistical since you only live for yourself but screw them.
>>
>>24515710

>One good thing I guess is that since you can't get a wife, you just focus your time on your hobbies.

I see this as a positive.

For example, If I'm still single by the time I'm 30, which seems quite likely, I want to travel to a conflict zone and record the events for myself, even though I might get killed it's not like I have emotional attachments. That might seem strange but monitoring international conflicts, I consider a hobby.

>Some will argue that you're being egotistical since you only live for yourself but screw them.

This is a concern for me. People will think it's strange, and therefore judge you critically for it, spout conjecture on why you may not be in a relationship. This could be a negative thing, especially in the workplace.
>>
Masturbation is revolutionary. Instead of wage slavery and wasting time and money on chasing grils you can spend all your time on your passion - become the best in the world.

I don't mean wanking. I mean that wanking takes a few minutes. Get it out of your system, then get on with what you want, art, science, philosophy, magic. Most cunts get a wife, kids, mortgage and that's them for life, no time or energy for anything interesting.
>>
>>24515667

29 in February.
That deep desire for companionship slowly started to die off around 25. My mind is slowly understanding I will be alone for the rest of my life but I feel at peace. It's really not meant for some people. This may sound silly, but the only thing I really desire is absolute confirmation that I will be alone for the rest of my life.
>>
30. Don't really care anymore. My main focus is myself. Age can be a real eye opener.
>>
>>24515939
retard bluuuuutxic
>>
I lost my virginity at 26 after deciding on my 25th birthday that I was tired of being a miserable sack of shit.
>>
>>24516106
>classic I'm such a manly man because I got laid reply
Yet you're here posting in /r9k/, in this thread, making fun of others.
You'd expect someone over 25+ to be a bit more mature than that.
>>
>>24515667
IT IS A COLD DARK WORLD. THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW.
>>
>>24516160
I'm not making fun of anyone. Just want to remind you that its not too late.
>>
26. Every day is a struggle. I may have free time to pursue my "hobbies", but I have no desire to do anything. It takes all my willpower just to turn up at the office every day. Where I spend the day thinking about the girl that turned me down five years ago.
>>
>>24516174
Misread your post then, sorry dude.
>>
>MGTOW
>look it up
>>
>>24515667
25 1/2

never had a gf but not a virgin

the only time i desired a gf was like 14-16. 17- now there were half a dozen girls i would want to date but the circumstances were never right

when i was 16 i was in love with a girl online and she was in love with me. we never dated though but we would have if we lived near each other and we planned on going to the same college together. one day though she disappears with no warning, i felt really bad over that because i had no answers and the most happy thing in my life just vanished. i missed her for a while and that made me feel somber/ empty and desire seeing her again. i spent years trying to find out what happened her with little results and just more questions. finally found out what happened though this past summer. she died from a drunk driver car accident. i went on a road trip to visit her grave site and i talked to her parents. i had a bunch of feels from that.

after 16/17 though i really didnt care about being in a relationship. i do regret not dating this really nice sweet girl when i was 20 though. i think she would have really been good for me, she was 1 in a million. other than that i just find joy in being alone and doing my own thing
>>
>>24516252
to add,

i had a bunch of feels from that. and had closure from it. finally felt like i could not hold onto the past anymore and knowing that she didnt just abandon me and it wasnt my fault or anything and we would have probably ended up together and be happy was very nice and reassuring
>>
>>24516244
You know, the only thing I don't like about MGTOW is, or actually, are pictures like this.
Just stop caring about the women already, I don't see nor understand why you think making walls of text like this is going to change anything.

You already know that you can't argue with women so why are you still trying even indirectly? Rather than having a war just ignore them and go your own way properly.
>>
28 here. Never had a real G/f, but am not a virgin. I still desire to have someone to share my life with. However as you all know that 98% of people at this stage in life have extensive relationship experience and are looking for something in a new relationship that I don't have the experience to offer.
It would be like a formula one driver expecting to share the joy with a first time driver in normal road traffic. It's just not going to happen.
>>
File: 1448443998202.png (455 KB, 810x688) Image search: [Google]
1448443998202.png
455 KB, 810x688
>>24516308
you can NOT care all you want, but you can't avoid/ignore around 50% of the population

the point of that wall of text is supposed to be satirical, not an argument to women.

the point of the satire is to spread the ideas of MGTOW to more men, not women

it's not a war, but part of MGTOW is standing up against female bullshit, like satirized in the wall of text...
>>
File: Brogape'82.jpg (70 KB, 625x542) Image search: [Google]
Brogape'82.jpg
70 KB, 625x542
>bunch of fucking simps brainwashed into thinking relationships are good for them
>>
>>24516186

I leave my job of nearly 2 years next Monday. There is a women who I work with who is 42, and I have never had the same feelings for a women like the feelings I have towards her, and I know I will never meet anyone like her again and it kills me.

Even then I only had strong feelings for one other girl in my life, and that was when I was 16, I'm 25 now, but she doesn't compare to this one.

I'll most likely cry when I leave the office this Friday.
>>
>>24516252
>finally found out what happened though this past summer. she died from a drunk driver car accident. i went on a road trip to visit her grave site and i talked to her parents. i had a bunch of feels from that.

That hit me right in the feels, I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm happy to hear you have found solace in living solo.
>>
i've been in a few relationships, and i can plainly say, things are nice, but it's totally overrated and not worth as much investment as most people put in.\

i cant say life is to be lived alone or to be shared with someone, but you can do both without a girlfriend...
>>
>>24516485
>goes to forum for people with financial problems and debt
>'well guys i'm a millionaire and i can plainly say, things are nice, but it's totally overrated and not worth as much investment as most people put in.'
>'i can't say life is to be lived poor or to be rich, but you can do both without money'
do you even realize how retarded you sound?

you don't have any shitclue about what you're talking about. why are you even here thinking you should contribute to a thread that has literally nothing to do with your situation. fucking normals and their narcissism I swear.
>>
I only care about play my guitar, sing and write songs. I failed as man once end that made me hate myself enough to change.

Is good begin single and have freedom to wander endlessly.
>>
at 24 I got so lonely I went to a prostitute
we fucked for a bit but I couldn't cum
instead we just cuddled for 45 minutes and I cried for 20 of them and apologized
she clearly fucking hated me and the position I put her in
at 31 I regret and the shame of that night still haunts me, I still feel completely demeaned
why does this happen to us bros
I never asked for this
>>
File: 1448424328798s.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1448424328798s.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>24516565
>"nothing to do with your situation"
>implying i've never felt alone
>"been in a few relationships"
>shouldn't contribute/ no shitclue about what he's talking about

>mfw forever alone thread doesent want relationship advice

also wtf does this have to do with financial problems...
>>
>>24516485

You should go somewhere else, you are not related to the board.
>>
>tfw feel when I've had multiple gfs

Certified Chad here, feel free to ask for help.
>>
>>24516633

>the shame of that night still haunts me

That moment don't define you, moments don't define us. I'm haunted by something similar and I find some peace thinking about how that momento don't define me.
>>
>>24516675
What are three bennies of having a G/f ?
>>
>>24516644
like i said, no shitclue of what you're talking about and a complete lack of self awareness
>>
I'm 26. I'm too scared to have a relationship, and don't think I really want one. I am quite curious about sex and what women's bodies feel like though.
>>
>>24515667
I'm 23 and I don't care anymore. I hate women and I enjoy the company of my own self. I don't want a girlfriend anymore. I'm really indifferent and apathetic about it now.
>>
>Middle aged.
>KV
>Still would like a wife
>Can deal with it most of the time

Sure I could fuck whores but it wouldn't cut it for me.
>>
File: 1446172676284.jpg (59 KB, 599x486) Image search: [Google]
1446172676284.jpg
59 KB, 599x486
I tried to have a relationship with eggman but he cheated on me with a girl on /soc/. It really let me down so I'm sticking with a 2D husband.

I miss you Mills. I wish you didn't cheat on me.
>>
I wouldn't say I've rid myself of the desire, I've just adjusted to the feeling of crippling loneliness.
>>
>>24516008
I think i get it, i'll rather be 100% sure about it than being worried about it all day
>>
Hi,

I am 26 and I've never been in a relationship, although I have had sex on three occasions. I hide this fact from all of my friends, for the most part, except for the really close ones. I live a pretty normal life, I have a decent social life but I don't have any female friends. My main issue is that I am shy and need to be around people for a while before I can be myself around them. This is obviously not ideal if you are trying to attract females. Another issue is that I am afraid of women so the two factors compound to make it basically impossible for me to find a woman. Luckily, I am from a muslim background and in my community arranged marriage is common. I do not have a good income right now but I am working on it. As soon as I am making over 40 thousand dollars a year, I should be able to arrange a wedding with a decent woman (people won't marry you if you don't seem responsible). Chances are, I will be able to have regular sex and an okay level of affection between me and my wife. So I don't have any worries as long as I can keep a steady, decent job I should be fine.

I hope you found this reply helpful

All the best
>>
>>24515710
>>One good thing I guess is that since you can't get a wife, you just focus your time on your hobbies.
Yeah, if you have money, if not it's better to just kill yourself before 30, because nothing good will ever come of your life.
>>
>>24515667
27 here

I was diagnosed with Avoidant PD so I just gave up on relationships, frankly I can't imagine being in one and having someone around all the time

The mere thought is exhausting
>>
>>24516485
This is true desu, was in 2 relationships from 16-21, after awhile they get boring and start pissing you off. Having a gf isn't end game.
>>
>>24516644
Holy shit are you a woman? Nah, this is most likely bait.
>>
File: 14068139569932.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
14068139569932.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>24515667
>Are there any robots here who are 25+ and have never been in a relationship?
I am.
>If so, how do you feel about it?
I feel nothing.
>Have you managed to rid yourself of the desire for a gf/wife?
I never had that desire.
>Or does it still eat you up inside leaving you on the brink of an heroing.
See above.
>>
Certified chad here, non virgin and have had multiple gfs. Ask and I will tell you how to get gf
>>
>>24515667
>Are there any robots here who are 25+ and have never been in a relationship?
checking in
>If so, how do you feel about it?
bad, feel like a failure
>Have you managed to rid yourself of the desire for a gf/wife?
not yet
>Or does it still eat you up inside leaving you on the brink of an heroing.
yea
>>
File: frog(199).jpg (15 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
frog(199).jpg
15 KB, 230x219
>>24518263
Okay, ill bite
How do I get a gf
>>
>>24518292
Get a hobby that has social value like music and find prospective partner about as attractive as you.

Playing a musical instrument is one of the most attractive things you can do. Normie women eat that shit up and think its some arcane thing that almost nobody can do.
>>
>>24518292
Eat Clen and Tren hard, that's it, get hair transplants if you need, gyno surgery if you need, etc. You can be a manlet just get lifts.
>>
File: frog(4356).jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
frog(4356).jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>24518405
GEE THANKS FOR THE MINDBLOWING ADVICE CHAD
I GUESS ALL MY PROBLEMS ARE GONE NOW, THANKYOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE INPUT
>>
>>24518416
If you're only problems are no gf it totally will you cockuld
>>
I plan to kill myself by the end of the year. Perth Western Australia.
>>
>>24516008
high five, brother
29 in march.

Urge to fap decreased about 2 years ago. Need for companionship is still there, but I have realized that I'd have to be the one with the supporting role in a relationship. And I'm still insecure, lazy and lacking spirit
>>
I'm 29 and I've never had a relationship. Most of my dates never went past "lets hang out in a coffee shop or restaurant awkwardly."

I have grown accustomed to being alone. I still want a relationship, but I've never figured out how to get past the initial awkward phase. For now, I'm living the high life, working a shit minimum wage job while living home and playing video games
>>
25. i never had a gf or a date or a hug.

i'm getting to the point where i'm just checking out of life. i'm dropping out of graduate school, debating moving to colorado and just working some minimum wage job so i can smoke marijuana alone all day in peace

i never wanted a lot of money, but i understood that women like money so i thought i'd try and make a lot of money. now it's evident that not even obscene amounts of money will be enough to buy a qt pure wife, i'm starting to throw in the towel.

i debate suicide constantly but it doesn't make sense so i'm trying to get past it but it's hard when everyone else finds you worthless. if everyone else finds you worthless, then doesn't that by definition mean that you are?
>>
>>24518965
Well why would a beatiful woman who's saving her self for marriage get with some pot head who's giving up on her before he even makes it through school? You fucking suck.
>>
I'm 30, kissless virgin. I've never been in a relationship of any sort, haven't had a friend in over 10 years.

I have some degree of resentment towards women, but mostly around things like the absolute failure of my mother or any of my female relatives to do ANYTHING as 'voting citizens' to have defended me and men in general against aggression, it pisses me off that the government can put out publications on "ending violence against women and THEIR children", in which they argue against "empathy with males". It pisses me off that the police go around using the same languge even the most victims of violent crime are men. That said I'm not an MRA either because I'm not stupid enough to think women or the state will ever 'respond' to male complaints. But very little of my resentment is based around romance or sex or relationships anymore. By this age all the illusions and romantic thoughts about women I started off with have worn off through experience. In most ways I think I was lucky to have dodged being keked or hurt in some other way, something I think most men my age have endured.

I try to do nofap/nofap, when I fail I just try to fap on a Friday night to give myself some relief. I find that nofap helps keep down any 'skin hunger' or 'tfwnogf' feelings because it keeps down prolactin levels.

I feel pretty aimless and empty and I'm waiting for death, but I'm actually optimistic about what's coming after death. I know this world basically exists as a sort of expression of God's anger, I'm looking forward to seeing what life is like in his presence.
>>
I don't want to face it. I can't read nor really participate in these threads because I can't process the feelz.
>>
>>24516675
Not a question for help, but still a question. How does it feel to not desire to be violently mangled/dismembered in a car accident everyday you wake up? I am for all intents and purposes a normal person, no one would even think im a virgin until i tell them, im 23, overweight but not disgustingly so, but my mind is a jumbled chaotic mess of poison, hatred, and bitterness over my failure to as a man. Im probably the biggest failure in my extended family. So I ask again, how does it feel to not want your life to end violently and unexpectedly? (I do not want the responsibility of pulling the trigger mysef, though i do own several firearms.) I am happy for you though bro. At least some people in this world are content.
>>
>>24519122
This.
Sure a fucking A+ marriage material.
>>
>>24519130
Opression is not why you're a 30 yr old virgin who hasn't had a friend in 10 years. All men in your country have that same oppression, very few are probably in your situation.
>>
>>24516921
This. Most of the time I dont give a flying fuck. But Sometimes I have days where the feelings of shame and self hatred well up intensely, usually when my bro and sister have their gf/bf over. But after a xanax cocktail or a fifth of vodka or two The feelings get shoved deep into the pits of my mind where they belong until the alcohol wears off.
>>
>>24519225

Huh? I don't blame being a 30yo virgin on social or political misandry.

For the most part I'm a virgin because I couldn't talk to girls when I was young, and then became socially isolated and unemployed for a long time. In very real ways these are caused by women and feminism, but I know now that I could easily get sex with some decent looking girls. I'm just not interested anymore. I like being alone (possibly Schizoid, all the best memories I have are from being alone, even before I was involuntarily alienated).

I was just trying to explain that I do have some degree of bitterness towards women that's still unresolved... but pretty much all bitterness over lack of sex, lack of attention from women, lack of gf etc are gone.
>>
File: head scratcher.png (470 KB, 593x507) Image search: [Google]
head scratcher.png
470 KB, 593x507
>>24519122
>Well why would a beatiful woman who's saving her self for marriage get with some pot head who's giving up on her before he even makes it through school?
never underestimate the stupidity of women. My mom's friend's daughter married this 26 year old spic and she was only 18 and a qt. Now she has 4 kids with him.
>>
Visit prostitutes, it helps. They are your friends (kind of). Adultwork is good.

Also: thinking about converting to Islam and Muslima.com
>>
>>24519193
You're not failure as a man, you're a fucking sheep for believing the medias dumbass "this is how you need to progress as a man to be a success" propaganda. Do your own shit and stop being a brta kuk.
>>
>>24519130
>I feel pretty aimless and empty and I'm waiting for death, but I'm actually optimistic about what's coming after death. I know this world basically exists as a sort of expression of God's anger, I'm looking forward to seeing what life is like in his presence.

How do you know god exists? How do you know that heaven exists? How do you know that you will go to heaven? If god is punishing you in life what makes you think he would reward you in the afterlife? Why would a god need to express anger? Why would a god experience an emotion like anger?

You claim to know things that you couldn't possibly know. You seem delusional.
>>
File: annoyed.png (778 KB, 769x518) Image search: [Google]
annoyed.png
778 KB, 769x518
>>24519293
also hes fat, short and works in a cannery making only $11.00 per hour
>>
>>24519293
If women are so stupid how come all these dudes are involuntarily celebate?
Besides what you said doesn't disprove what I said in any way.
>>
I'm close. I'm a 23 year old kissless virgin woman.
>>
>>24515667

Level 38 wizard here, it feels like fucking FREEDOM

NO RESPONSIBILITY TO GF/WIFE
NO MONEY TIME ENERGY INVESTMENT TO GF/WIFE

SMELLS LIKE FREEDOM

More freedoms than USA
>>
>>24519403
the fox and the grapes
>>
>>24519432

What? I haven't wanted a friend or a relationship since I was 17, I feel good and happy when I'm alone, what are you trying to do, shame in some way to thinking what I'm doing is wrong?
>>
>>24518405
I have the hand eye coordination of a potato and my ape paws are unable to be precise enough to play a pussy-moistening instrument like the guitar. I should just join the military and focus on killing. At least then there will be no room to hate myself. Why worry your a virgin when you have 5-10 confirmed kills? But im a fat fuck who was given bad parenting and has the willpower of a slug. Thanksgivings coming up. All my extended family and my brothers and sisters are all successful, but not me. I wont go this year. Tomorrow will be a turning point. For better or worse.
>>
>>24519331

I can't answer these questions for you, I'm sorry.

>You seem delusional.

Perhaps.
>>
30, kissless virgin. I actually never really cared about relationships or anything like that, and I praise myself lucky for that. I've had a friend who was borderline suicidal because he didn't have a gf, and I could never really tell him that I knew how that felt because I simply dont give a shit about relationships.

He's got a gf now and he's a much happier man, I'm alone and happy as can be as well. I spend my time working during the day and gaming in the evening/weekend. Thinking about getting a pet again, that tends to be more than enough for me to come home to.
>>
File: plese stop kiddo.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
plese stop kiddo.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>24519432
>the fox and the grapes
Maybe he just doesn't like women.
>>
>>24519459
it's a case of the fox and the grapes

you desperately want a girlfriend and friends but you have accepted that it will never happen. to feel less awful about it you rationalize it by thinking that you don't want those things and that it's your choice that you're alone.

maybe you've become so twisted and confused that you actually don't feel a desire for a girlfriend or friends now. but at a deep level it's eating away at you. you're a human being who is probably not asexual, so i know for a fact that you're not telling the truth. we are programmed to need sex, a lover and friends. you didn't escape that and you never will.
>>
>>24519326
I never mentioned the media once. Its my familys perception of me and now im thinking like that. It happe s over a couple of years. I know its mostly my own fault, and that makes me feel even worse. I dont expect anyone here to actually help. Its just nice to vent to people with similar problems, especially when if I were to talk to my family, they just wouldnt care or have any sympathy.
>>
>>24519469
>I can't answer these questions for you, I'm sorry.

Why can't you answer them?
>>
>>24519523
>you desperately want a girlfriend and friends

What the actual fuck.
I had friends when I was younger, at one point near reaching 17-18 I just didn't care about that shit anymore, I just wanted to be alone.

>we are programmed to need sex, a lover and friends. you didn't escape that and you never will.

Tough shit, because I have.
>>
>>24519523

>I want gf and friends therefore everyone everywhere must want them too if they don't it must be fox and grapes

;^)
>>
>>24519578
Im at the same spot as you and normies keep trying to shame me in the exact same manner
>y-you're lying, you actually want a wife and kids
They like projecting their own insecurity at us
>>
>>24518405
what if you hate music? i couldn't become passionate about playing the instrument desu, i would end up just giving up i know it
>>
>>24519597
this 2bh senpai-san
>>
>>24519566

It's late where I am and I have to go to bed. I'll try to quickly state my beliefs for you.

I believe that the OT scriptures are genuinely somehow 'inspired' by God, I believe they reveal spiritual realities in a sort of insane, secret language. I don't believe the canonical gospels are authentic (or the book of Acts), but I believe that some of the letters of Paul are. I believe that Jesus existed and that God has genuinely appointed him as a ruler in righteousness over all people. I can't explain why I believe these things, I was an atheist (or perhaps an agnostic) until not long ago.

I don't believe in heaven or hell - only the resurrection of the dead (I guess this resembles heaven in many ways), but there are complexities and nuances to what I'm talking about that I can't really communicate here for your shortly. The scriptures talk about God's wrath pouring down upon us, and a system of reconciliation between God and his entire creation - and I believe it's describing a reality. The anger isn't the same as a human's anger, it's infinitely righteous anger that serves a purpose of glorifying him. I believe that one day we'll all be able to see that the suffering and misery and death on Earth were necessary to complete and perfect creation.

I have to go to bed now, but post some questions or a contact address or something if you're interested and I should see it in the morning.
>>
>>24519578
>Tough shit, because I have.

i'm very sorry that you've deluded yourself to this extent. i know that you're not happy and that common sense completely contradicts everything that you're saying.

i don't think you're in a place where you can answer this question honestly but it's worth a shot: if a perfect, beautiful girl offered to be your girlfriend would you say yes?
>>
>>24519663
>i know that you're not happy

Are you for real? I'm very happy.

> if a perfect, beautiful girl offered to be your girlfriend would you say yes?

Absolutely not.

I would not want someone to live with me, I want to be alone.

Maybe it's a hard concept to grasp, but there are people who are happy being alone, living alone.
>>
>>24519462
>my hands are fat and im super clumsy
>i need to play a "cool" instrument

If that morbidly obese hawaiian Israel K-idk can be a ukulele virtuoso than you can become passable on a guitar or Besides even putting in the effort to learn an instrument is attractive to a lot of women. I doubt you're going to do any of this but its true.

>join the military and kill people

Very few people actually kill anyone in the military and the iraq and afghanistan wars are over. Its possible American troops will deploy to syria and iraq but theres no guarantee you will deploy or even have to fire your weapon during a deployment. Besides you'll feel like an utter fucking kuk going to war as a virgin and the other dudes will mercilessly mock you. I got it bad and i was only an 18 year old virgin.
>>
>>24519633
My response is "Why do you believe that, what's your reasoning?" to every single sentence you typed.
>>
>>24519605
Get a different hobby you like and some people enjoy or are impressed by. I feel like you are purposefully missing the point anon.
>>
>>24519694
>Maybe it's a hard concept to grasp

oh it's not difficult to grasp at all, it's a case of the fox and the grapes. you're not happy, you absolutely would say yes to that hypothetical girl, and you wish that you had friends.

you're attempting to convince another human that you're not human, can't you see how silly that is? imagine i told you i've never gotten angry. you would know that i was lying. that's how i know that you're deluding yourself.
>>
>>24519705

All of my reasoning is based on a mostly 'irrational' sense that the OT scriptures are genuinely describing actual spiritual realities, actually talking about God, that they're not just human writings without connection to the truth - that they are in fact a way to know something about God. This won't be helpful to you at all if you don't believe. It's not a problem for me that you don't believe this. Night.
>>
>>24519767
i'm not missing the point. i just cant think of one single hobby that i like that other people enjoy or are impresed by

i used to argue with people online for fun. i dont even do that anymore. that ws the closest thing i ever had to a 'hobby'
>>
>>24519781
>It's not a problem for me that you don't believe this

Right, it's a problem for you that you believe it. I can understand why you would though considering how sad your life is.
>>
>>24519779

So the past 20 years that I've been happy, I was actually deluding myself and I was never actually happy, it was all fake?

And all the friends that I used to have that I dropped contact with, because I wanted to be alone, I actually did want them to be my friends and still do, because... reasons?

Am I getting this right?
>>
Going to be 25 next week. I gave up a long time ago, the thought of connecting and being with someone is an alien concept to me now.
>>
>>24519904

It's just the fox and the grapes, you're unhappy.
>>
>>24518292
Just beee yourself XD XD XD
>>
>>24519855
>So the past 20 years that I've been happy, I was actually deluding myself and I was never actually happy, it was all fake?
you haven't been happy and yes, you have been deluding yourself

>And all the friends that I used to have that I dropped contact with, because I wanted to be alone I actually did want them to be my friends and still do
you seem very confused. the fact that you chose to cut contact with your friends doesn't prove that you have transcended the need for friendship. the fact that you can't get a girlfriend doesn't prove that you have transcended the desire to have one.

>because... reasons?
human nature

>Am I getting this right?
once you realize that it's a case of the fox and the grapes you will have gotten it
>>
>>24519948

Whatever, I'm done with this bait and/or moronic normalfag.
>>
File: a person like me.jpg (58 KB, 379x496) Image search: [Google]
a person like me.jpg
58 KB, 379x496
>>24515667
I'm 32. I think I never really wanted a relationship. I had a few outbursts when I thought I'll actually try to get a gf but the concept always seemed so foregin for me. Not to mention I could never trust anyone.
>>
File: ysg_laugh.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ysg_laugh.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
>>24519633
what drugs are you on actually, though?
>>
>>24519924

Unhappy, yes, but not because I don't have companionship. I honest think I'm incapable of loving a person, I still find females attractive still but that's all I feel.
>>
>>24515667
>does it still eat you up inside leaving you on the brink of an heroing.
kinda. I never was desperate for attention so it's more a subtle sadness and regret.

though, I don't have friends either

I have worse problems than no gf t b h

If I solved them, maybe I'd get a gf. Or maybe getting a gf would solve those worse problems.

Somehow I still have hope that maybe in a year or so I may better myself.

The hope dies a little more every year.
>>
>>24519964
i can tell that on some level you realize that everything i've told you is true

that's probably why you're frustrated now

you can have friends and you can have a girlfriend, it's not too late for you
>>
>>24519787
That sucks anon, if you cant do anything a female you can possibly meet would find attractive and don't have a mind and body a female you can possibly meet would find attractive i guess you're shit out of luck. It fucking sucks but the bar is set so low its probably for the best you dont get a chance to reproduce.
>>
Not long turned 28. Not a virgin, never had a "real" relationship.

Pursued an online thing with an American girl for over 2 years and eventually flew over to meet her, hence why I'm not a virgin, but looking back that whole experience helped shape the sorry state of my life right now. That was back when I was 18.

The need for a relationship died long ago. The need for sex is incredibly numbed. All I can think about is how I've fucked up and failed as a human being. Chances are after my mum and dogs are dead I'll quietly slip off and join them.

I know you can get by without a relationship, but fuck it I'm incapable of doing one of the most basic human things. Maybe once a year a woman is interested in me and I just can't...

I'm an irreprably broken shell of what should be a human. My existance feels hollow, despite my "hobbies". I have family who I love dearly, and they are the only thing keeping me here.
>>
>>24520125
Bro you're like Spike Speigal!
The Syndicate killed you and took your Julia?

Brb time for tendies
>See ya later space cowboy
>>
>>24520183
Had to look that up. I don't watch anime (ikr, on here of all places) so I'm failing to see the resemblance.
>>
>>24520271
If you watched anime you'd have a gf and a better life you dip. I didnt have an irl dad but i turned out great cuz of Dragon Ball Z.
>>
File: 1447221799281.jpg (72 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
1447221799281.jpg
72 KB, 500x671
If so many of us are lonely no-friend people, couldn't we unite and try to acomplish something together?
>>
>>24520369
Nope you cant, none of you can even be friends with one another, sorry m8
>>
>>24520369
I'd argue no, because I honestly believe for a lot of us it's our own self hatred that stops us functioning.

You and I could start talking right now and nothing would come of it. No friendship, no ideas to better our situations. We'd second guess each other because we'd see in each other what we see in ourselves and hate each other for it.

I'd say a decent % of us are alone not because other people can't like us, but because we shut ourselves off from being liked or even loved.
>>
File: neetvillage.jpg (102 KB, 634x370) Image search: [Google]
neetvillage.jpg
102 KB, 634x370
>>24520672
What if we all buy caravans and start NEETvillage?

We all buy caravans for under 400GBP each and put them on some wasteland and start a village of neets/robots.

We would be able to play video games together and not be lonely.
>>
>>24520875

> implying we're all NEET.
> implying anyone would want to live like a Pikey
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.