[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like absolute shit right now. My parents went to Las Vegas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1465751824009-b.jpg (56 KB, 400x516) Image search: [Google]
1465751824009-b.jpg
56 KB, 400x516
I feel like absolute shit right now. My parents went to Las Vegas and forced me to go with them and they know that I have crippling social anxiety, and this is one of those places I shouldn't be at. So far, all they've done is throw me under the bus and blame me for shit I didn't do and shit I didn't do intentionally, and they know that when someone breaths down my neck like this, I just kind of lose it...

I thought by posting, this would make me feel better, and it honestly already is.

>tl;dr, I wanna die right now and I'm feeling an uprising.

So, any other robots that went through similar situations?

>pic unrelated
>>
>>29713194
Vegas is a great robot place after it goes to sleep. Try leaving your hotel on a weekday morning at like 4:00 AM and going for a walk down the empty Strip. It's fucking amazing. All the fancy lights are still shining and the music is still blaring, but the sidewalks are completely empty. It's like being alone in an amusement park.
>>
Las Vegas is let loose zone. you don't have to even talk to people, you can just walk around and dance or some dumb shit.
if you can draw attention to yourself, people will be entertained.
the atmosphere here is "leave your brain at home", literally.

i smoked weed with a hooker and a brother and sister once. they only reason the bro and sis stopped to talk to me was because they saw me sitting with a beautiful woman, they had no clue she was a hooker, it was hilarious.
security then chased us off because they know who all the hookers are and don't allow them to solicit on private property.
>>
>>29713532
This actually sounds fucking amazing. Thanks for the suggestion.

>>29713623
You make a very good point. I guess stepping out of my comfort zone for awhile sounds like a good idea. For me it will be hard, but you only live once. Thanks man.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.