[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot Life Ahead, WWYD?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: trump_steaks2.jpg (53 KB, 500x653) Image search: [Google]
trump_steaks2.jpg
53 KB, 500x653
If you were younger than 18 and were already a friendless, girlfriendless, robot shut-in that has extreme depression and hates roasties/chads, and you saw your life heading into becoming a full NEET that lives in your parents basement, what would you do?
>>
What I should have done:
>stayed in college
>reminded myself how stupid the general population is whenever I put myself down
>stop spending so much time on the computer
>read informative books

What I actually did
>dropped out of college
>started using drugs
>spending all my time alone on the computer
>>
>>29708017
Ahhhh fuck me. I want to do what you actually did. It sounds so cozy. God, the whole fucking normie, get college degree, get job, marry worn out stacy with 2 kids, spend days alone because stay divorced you doesn't sound fucking nice to me.

Anon, can I ask for some help? Lets hypothetically assume I am actually the description in the OP. wat do
I want to just play computer games and watch anime in my life, then kill myself when it gets 2bad2handle. Is that not good? Should I become a wagecuck that sucks off the liberal college cock for 6 years then come out with a boring job? Is it worth it?
>>
>>29708178
>I want to just play computer games and watch anime in my life, then kill myself when it gets 2bad2handle. Is that not good?

Why? After a while you stop enjoying video games, anime and other things. You also have to work shitty jobs which you dread going to. It's not fun. Put up with going to college. Take it seriously and learn how to manage your time. You don't want to be in my position.
I say this as someone who used to think all I needed out of life was a place to call home, and internet connection and ~$30k a year. Now that I actually have all that I'm miserable and wish I took things more seriously back when I still had the opportunity to stay in college.

>Should I become a wagecuck
I'm a wagecuck. You will need to get a job eventually, or just go homeless. It's easier to deal with college than it is to go between shitty jobs, trust me.

If you keep putting yourself down just go look at reddit, tumblr or youtube comments. By being on 4chan you're likely smarter than the average normie, you just have to keep reminding yourself you're capable.
>>
>>29708307
Also the most important thing you can do is learn discipline. Clean your room and keep it clean. Stop eating at your computer. Make your bed. Study every day whether you like it or not. It'll be hard, but after a while it'll just become routine. If you give up or fail, just start again. You really only have one chance at life.
>>
>>29708307
>I say this as someone who used to think all I needed out of life was a place to call home, and internet connection and ~$30k a year
holy shit are you me

>Stop eating at your computer.
that is me

>Make your bed.
that is fucking me

>Study every day whether you like it or not.
fucking me

god dude you sound just like me

Man, fuck. I will try. I will try for you anon. I used to have such high hopes before I became a full robot, go to a good college and live by the beachside in California sucking on a lollipop after I wake up. But god damn it seems so fucking far away now. I don't think I can ever hit it.

I always wanted to go to MIT, because that is just about the only place that it matters for Computer Science, but it is actually impossible. Fuck man, I want to try but I know I will just end up killing myself later on in life.

What a fucked tale my life is going to be. What a fucked tale your life has been, man. Best of luck to both of us.
>>
>>29708307
this guy is an asshole, trying to tell people their goals aren't good enough, trying to trap anons in a lifestyle they will not fit into. ignore him
>>
>>29708469
If you're still 18 you are still in a great position. If you have decent grades you're still good. Get into college. Do internships if you're doing computer related stuff. I've seen too many people on /g/ avoid the unpaid internships only to end up not being able to find a job. Like it or not connections and experience are how you get a job.
Also if your childhood was as terrible as mine, stop thinking about it. I liked to use it as an excuse for giving up.

>>29708501
You can only be a NEET for so long. We live in a society where you need a job to live. It's better to just get used to it while you're still young. Not going to college because I felt I was too stupid is probably my biggest regret in life.
>>
>>29708603
>You can only be a NEET for so long
i tried to justify wagecucking actually

your status doesn't matter so long as you can socially place yourself
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.