[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /literally zero friends/ here? >tfw had friends in high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: 1454748292870.jpg (174 KB, 640x955) Image search: [Google]
1454748292870.jpg
174 KB, 640x955
Who /literally zero friends/ here?

>tfw had friends in high school
>Haven't related to another human being for 4 years
>And I'm the only one to blame
>>
me but i tried to make some online.
>>
>>29707084
Haven't had any friends for about 10 years now. Never had a female friend ever.

I'm 27.

I have two contacts in my cell phone. One is my mom and the other is my boss.

I don't really care, either.
>>
Not yet, but I reckon it won't be long.

>Have one friend for last few years - see them twice a year, at best.
>Had two other friends since a few years ago.
>One OD'd a year ago.
>The other's moving house - probably won't stay in contact.
>Have online friend I've met a couple of times, haven't really talked since he got a gf.
>Kind of friends with roommates from last year, but doubt we'll stay in contact much longer.
>>
>>29707084
hello

>had 2 friends from hs that I got food with a few times a month
>don't really talk about anything at all
>very little shared interests
>kind of petered out the last few years and stopped seeing them altogether

I've understood the desperate appeal to God these last few years
>>
I sometimes kind of wish I had friends when I get bored or need help with something but lets face it after 10 years of relative isolation I'm far too gone to ever make it back into society.
>>
>>29707084
I have a single person I could call a friend and she lives 200km away.
>>
>>29707084
yuyuyuyuyuyuuuuu-gi-ohhhh!
>>
I've got friends, but I want to get on my own feed first, before I want to contact them. Move out in my own home. Earning my own money.
>>
>>29707084
"MIRROR FORCE! I've warned you."
>>
I don't even know how to make friends anymore.

I tried joining social clubs/classes and everyone goes to these things with their own social groups. So there's no one there actually looking to make friends...they're there to do shit with their current friends.
>>
>>29707084
Havent had friends since hs, but really want to. Everytime i watch boiler room, or just people, i envy them. I want to be like them. Who also /failed normalfag/ here ? I wish i can trade my uniqueness with normalness
>>
>>29707960
It's pretty much a catch 22. You need friends to make new friends. No one wants to give that weirdo loner a chance because, hey, if he was normal he wouldn't be a loner...amirite guis XD.
>>
i had some online runescape clan friends around 10-12 years ago

other than that ive been full invisible mode
>>
File: 1442449955696.png (56 KB, 659x700) Image search: [Google]
1442449955696.png
56 KB, 659x700
>tfw can't even make online friends
>>
Me

Homeschooled all my life, started college last year. Closest thing I made to my first friend I ate lunch with like three times and that's it

I like to blame my parents for how underwhelming a person I am but I do believe that the reason nobody wants to be my friend is that I've given no reason to like me. No sport, no job, ugly, only decent grades, negative and unrelatable. They're certainly not proud of me for leaving the nest with clipped wings
>>
I've made online friends instead, not an e-socialite but I've been fairly successful.
Working on getting an internet acquired gf, I have my doubts about that ever happening.
>>
>>29708035
>>29707826

Get a real niche hobby like Roleplaying, Wargaming.
>>
same tbqh.
the last time I used to have friends was when I constantly made edgy non-PC jokes, now that I'm an adult and can't get away with that anymore in public I basically have zero personality
>>
>>29708132
it's really hard to. I don't really know how.
>>
>>29708132
The chanz are actually a decent source for friends if you want misfit pals instead of normies.
>>
I once had "friends", we all grew apart. Most of them are now junkies and pathological liars going nowhere in life. I stopped doing drugs and partying so no one calls, or hits me up anymore unless they want to borrow money, and since the answer is always no they don't even call for that anymore. Really goes to show that people are only around when they can use you for something.
>>
>>29708317
Not really. All the people in the niche generals that post contact info are weebs/retards since the actual good posters never post their info.
>>
File: 1395893356893.jpg (528 KB, 2658x2201) Image search: [Google]
1395893356893.jpg
528 KB, 2658x2201
>>29708306
>play video game
>join /vg/ or /v/ playdate groups and pray za geemu (really easy)
>meme hard
>add people who I thought memed hard or played well
>be blunt about why I spam steam add people "I'm friend collecting" (bare minimum social skills)
>just "click" with some people (luck)
>that was easy
>>
>>29708395
i don't want to increase the number of items in my "friends" list nigger. I want actual friends.
>>
>>29708395
nice """"""""friends """""""" there m8y
>>
File: (You).png (606 KB, 1056x792) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
606 KB, 1056x792
>>29708479
>>29708484
The friend collecting is a front to increase your introductions, networking, and chances at making actual friends.
It's all luck, brobot.
>>
>>29708597
Also for games, "friend collecting" can directly translate to premade/stack buddies, a lot of people will be doing it.
If you aren't into games your only choice is basically /soc/ tier shit and you need to kill yourself.
>>
I have a bazillion friends online in small imageboards and irc channels, but not in real life.

>>29708354
If you go to the smaller chans where everyone knows each other you can find some cool misfits. However a lot of these are weeb content focused places, to it might not be to your tastes.
>>
>>29708339
>Really goes to show that people are only around when they can use you for something.
THIS so much. i'm slowly learning this more and more I need to stop letting people into my life i'm to comfortable, well off and altruistic to exploit others an they just use that against me and i consistently lose
>>
>>29708790
>tripfag circle jerk chans
>>
I'll be someones friend if they want
>>
File: 1441935377764.jpg (33 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1441935377764.jpg
33 KB, 514x536
>befriend someone
>don't initiate conversation unless they do so first
>end up not talking for months at a time

This is why I have no friends. HOW do you manage to keep friends?
>>
>>29707084
Oh hello, are you me?

It's not bad, but it's not good either.

I miss the fun times we had in the early teen years.

Well can't do that now, 21 now.

It's too late, everyone has a job, has serious grown up business to do.

Since i was 16 i lost every single friend, even my best.

Internet fucked shit up for me, but hell, i can write and understand english better than my full educated friends now, kek.

It's sad to see these humans on facebook living their life bluepilled but happy.

I love my life now, i love being alone and studying wikipedia, watching crazy conspiracy shit, learning crazy alternative healing methods, learning about different plant's to heal my sicknesses that i can find in my backyard.

My best friend is my dog now, living the nature life, going in the forest to my favourite place, switching my tablet on and browsing 4chan or other places while in pure nature, it's actually very calming.

If you don't have friends anon, accept it.

Accept it don't create suffering out of it.

Create a whole new lifestyle out of it, be an explorer, be an lone wolf and enjoy life without annoying humans.
>>
File: 1406257657556.png (2 MB, 1280x711) Image search: [Google]
1406257657556.png
2 MB, 1280x711
Anyone have the most recent zeemaps? Anyone have success with it?
I figure I might give it a try.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.