[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you like drugs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: Untitled.png (19 KB, 1087x231) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19 KB, 1087x231
do you like drugs?
>>
>>29702645
I like benzos
>>
benzos were great but gave me a fucking hell of a time every time I stopped using them.

opiates are my favorite but i can't touch them bcuz tolerance. seriously, I can triple my old rec dose and get NOTHING anymore. i aint chasin that dragon.

at least benzo tolerance diminishes every time you stop using them. I've never been much for stims. LSD was neat, too, but I'd not trip every day. It's more of an occasional thing.

Sadly, I'm no longer in a position to buy anything so it's going to be a dry spell for as long as I can tell. Hopefully I can score some weed soon.
>>
LSD is my favorite.
>>
Far too much. Going to try to cold cop some heroin this week, and have some pods set aside to hopefully be able to make some tea.
>>
>>29702645
have no friends so classic drugs are out of the question, so i've just been experimenting with research chemicals
>>
>>29704001
You can get any drug online with only a little bit more effort required than what it takes to get RC's.
>>
Yeah i like drugs

did like 3 lines of ketamine, 3 pills of 2cb, bunch of weed, alcohol and salvia yesterday with a friend. Ended the weekend with 25mg oxazepam but it just made me fall asleep.

shit was cash
>>
>>29704019
pretty fucking difficult if you're in south america, honestly

seems to be the only fucking continent.

inb4 "ur in south america it's ez to get drugs"
>>
>>29704019
after becoming educated on RCs and shit i don't really see the point. 1P-LSD and 4-AcO-DMT are virtually indistinguishable from LSD and shrooms. however i'll probably get started on the DNMs soon as MDMA is piquing my interest and there really isn't an RC alternative for it.
>>
>>29704115
Well, that sucks for you then.
>>29704119
Yeah, I think people have stopped caring about RC's to a degree because you can get everything online.
>>
Drugs are for the weak
>>
>>29704183
Correct. Now leave us alone.
>>
>>29702645
Why does no one like stims? They're so master race. Life cheat code.
>>
File: lmao you read these.jpg (2 KB, 80x121) Image search: [Google]
lmao you read these.jpg
2 KB, 80x121
gone through almost 50 Roche 10's in 2 days with rum, surprised im not dead yet
probably going back to heroin for a week so i can feel nice again
i honestly want to cease being conscious but there's this lingering thought that it might get better

this kraken is for you robos
>>
File: image.png (207 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
image.png
207 KB, 480x468
>They waged a small-scale war

hehe
waged
>>
Morning glories and datura inoxia are the most robot drugs:

>Legal
>Morning glories for deep introspection
>Datura for literal schizo hallucinations
>Datura could also be used for suicide if you're feeling robot enough

I'll share trip stories for anyone interested.
>>
>>29704773
I'm interested in growing my own morning glories but thought they were just poisonous. Can ya go into more depth on them please?
>>
>>29704001
i feel ya. use to abuse stuff from the pharmacy like cough syrup and dph. then moved on to legal high stuff like rcs.

now i use darmarets to get my stuff.
>>
File: WSB.png (172 KB, 400x319) Image search: [Google]
WSB.png
172 KB, 400x319
>>29703955
Do you think I can take small doses of heroin every now and again and not get addicted. William S. Burroughs talks a lot about how one does not get addicted to heroin as fast as most people would think.
>>
>>29704773
what the fuck is this shit and how do i into? I love flowers and if this is shit i can trip on I am willing to go far in growing them.
>>
>>29704955
You don't want a datura trip. Look up trip reports for it. You are not even aware you are tripping and can blackout and do some dangerous things.
>>
>>29704974
woah alright. I'll take a peek on erowid but that doesn't sound very fun at all. how about morning glories though?
>>
>>29704994
Morning glories are know to make you sick, but I have no experience with them. I read the trips are like LSD though. The psychedelic chemical is akin to LSD, it's LSA.
>>
>>29705048
LSA is much less visual, and has a much worse body high.
>>
File: morning-glory-closeup.jpg (425 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
morning-glory-closeup.jpg
425 KB, 1600x1200
>>29704799
>>29704955
First, let me tell you about the experience I had with combining these two. If that doesn't scare you off, I'll give you advice.

Basically I was alone and made tea out of datura and morning glory pedals.

I remember traveling through a city made of crystal. A sorceress walked up to me and opened her mouth, where butterflies came out and opened her head. I blacked out for a second.

Suddenly I was on a pile of dead bodies and next to me was the archangel Lucifer. He looked at me straight in eyes with malice. I blacked out again.

Now the datura was kicking in. Those fleeting shadows one sees in the corners of one's eyes were directly in front of me.

I opened a closet door that wasn't there and I saw a child cutting himself. He said, "I let my blood," and the door slammed in my face.

Continuing in a second...
>>
>>29704994
>>29704955
If you overdose you will black out, yes.
>>
File: hunterthompsongun.jpg (22 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
hunterthompsongun.jpg
22 KB, 320x240
What was that site called with all the trip reports and shit?
>>
>>29705301
nvm found it. It's erowid.org
>>
>>29704947
William S. Burroughs also struggled with heroin addiction until he died. So what do you think?
>>
>>29702645
I don't do them personally but I don't really feel a specific way towards people that do use drugs. If you use them, thats your business. I've hung out with lots of guys that smoked weed, I've been invited a couple times and showed up but didn't actually smoke anything. My mom smokes medical and my dads been smoking cigs since he was 15, I just never really been interested in doing it. My dad probably wouldn't give a fuck if I did start smoking as long as I was honest, my mom would care but wouldn't do anything about it.
>>
i've tried various anti-depressants but they just worsen my anxiety and therefore my depersonalization and depression, like a domino effect

i love lorazepam, really helps me chill out

i wanted to try weed but since i have depersonalization and panic attacks, yeah that would be a dumbass idea
>>
File: 1151095.jpg (206 KB, 502x337) Image search: [Google]
1151095.jpg
206 KB, 502x337
>>29705150
Then the bugs came in droves.

They came out of keyholes and moved unnaturally. Their legs looked like pipe cleaners. I felt like I was in Purgatory, maybe even Hell.

I would talk to my family, which was sad because I haven't seen any of them in years and when I'd turn my head away and turn back, they would be gone.

I had a vivid hallucination about two-legged pale reptiles with long sharp claws that would jump on me. They were the size of dogs. I hallucinated I had an axe and clumbsily went about hacking at them. I remember chopping one in half and it made a little girl type scream, at which point the lower half of its severed body crawled under the couch like that monster in Silent Hill 2 that hides under parked vans.

I went to sleep and woke up sober. After being awake for one hour the drug hit me again with full force. Most of the time I'd forget I was on anything and wonder why the hell all this is happening.
>>
>>29705439
I don't think he was addicted in his old age.
>>
>>29705576
He was. He got off, then he relapsed.
>>
>>29705576
Also, I wish I lived a full life such as Burroughs.
>murder your wife
>don't go to jail
>travel the world
>meet everyone in society's ladder
>from deranged drug dealers in Africa to pop icons in America
>live longer than your literary contemporaries that were vanilla
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.