[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never return to your teenage years and do everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: shog 3.jpg (153 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
shog 3.jpg
153 KB, 1280x960
>You will never return to your teenage years and do everything right this time
>You will continue to move forward and become more and more miserable
>It is completely beyond your control
I want off this wild ride
>>
File: 1dnuq0F.jpg (49 KB, 562x562) Image search: [Google]
1dnuq0F.jpg
49 KB, 562x562
You know, you're right in a way but you're also very wrong. We missed our chances, we messed up. We never did things right and we always made the wrong choices. We wouldn't be here otherwise.
But every day is a new chance. You can always not fuck up tomorrow. You made it this far, why quit now, why quit at any point? If you finally make it by 50 and live up to 60, are the ten stellar years not worth all the bullshit you endured before? Now imagine having your prime at 17. Sure you bang Stacy and made captain of the sports team, but if that's the high point of your life, why even bother living?

One things for sure. The best isn't behind us. At some point the only way is upwards.
>>
>>29702057
>Sure you bang Stacy and made captain of the sports team

The guys that that happens to go on in life and have even more good times, the losers stay losing. In order for this game of life to work there has to be winners and losers. I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>29702089
That's bullshit and you know it. There's no God, there's no fate. There's no predetermined future.
Life gives you what you rip from it's cold dead hands. It's yours to take. Not being a jock doesn't mean you can't write that novel, master an instrument, become a politician, lawyer, doctor. If you're determinded enough you'll even fuck that Stacy bitch.
>>
>>29702057
But these people continue to do well while I continue to become more and more miserable
Thanks for the picture though, I fucking love dogs
>>
>>29702859
It might take a bunch of failures but in the end it's up to you to either change your perception of the world and keep going, or blame your shortcomings on other people and never do anything with your life
>>
>>29702214
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmO5uwzFg0M
>>
File: 1449410498909.png (178 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
1449410498909.png
178 KB, 600x582
>>29701942
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmicfGmQZ9s
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.