[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no grimmie gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 512x512
>tfw no grimmie gf
>>
File: tfw killing 3d shit.png (249 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
tfw killing 3d shit.png
249 KB, 640x359
>>29697533

Nothing personnel.

*bang bang bang*
>>
>>29697533
God she's beautiful

I would approach her, legs shaking, and insert my long, throbbing request for a dinner date slowly into her delicate ears. "Yes, oh god, yes," she would say softly, her cheeks flushing, her body quivering in anticipation of 7:30 tomorrow evening.

I would arrive at her home the next evening, my girthy black vehicle trembling with the movement of the engine. Slowly, she would slide into my car, completely unlubricated. I can almost feel the ecstasy, just from typing it. I would present her with a bouqet of beautiful flowers. She would use them to penetrate a wet, gaping vase, then we would be on our way.

Upon arrival, I would open her car door for her so hard she wouldn't be able to hold in a scream of "what a gentlemen!" we would enter the restauraunt, slowly at first, then picking up pace as the arousal in our stomachs grew. Over dinner, we would converse so hard it would make the other patrons stare, getting to know one another on a deep, warm, wet level. After dinner, we would go for a walk around the historical downtown district, my legs and hers moving in such beautiful, sacred tandem.

We would then pull out of the city and insert ourselves into my throbbing black vehicle once again. I would drop her off at home, lean in for a passionate first kiss, and depart after suggesting we do it again soon, and that I would call her. "Oh god, please. Give me more," she would say, breathless and spent. Then I'd go home and jack off.
>>
>>29697533
Am I the only one who doesn't find her attractive?

My friend even liked her before she died and I was always telling her how ugly Christina is. I wouldn't date her, for me she's 3, max. 4/10.
>>
>>29698806
You're probably just gay
>>
File: kate-mckinnon.jpg (41 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
kate-mckinnon.jpg
41 KB, 600x598
>>29698806
I don't either I guess you have to be prepubescent
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.