[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell us about your family and your relationships with family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1457721075968.gif (944 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1457721075968.gif
944 KB, 500x333
Tell us about your family and your relationships with family members, /r9k/.

I'll start:

>Dad
>High school computer science teacher
>Was a beta all his life, he didn't have a single friend in over 20 years.
>He is also bisexual and sometimes my mom lets him have sex with men
>Wants me to be better than him at life, but doesn't understand I'm even more beta than he is.

>Mom
>Translates/edits books and comics and also published 3 books
>Used to work in a high position in a publishing company in her late 20's-early 30's but quit because of the stress
>Suffers from severe depression
>She thinks I should do whatever I want in life but really wants me to be that son she can be proud of

>Little brother
>He's at college now I think
>Massive soccer chad
>He's an idiot but gets all the girls and fame
>Thinks I'm subhuman for not being that interested in relationships and popularity
>Thinks that having lots of friends and stuff makes you a god
>I fucking hate him

>Little sister
>She's a highschool second-year
>If fembots were real she would be one
>She's pretty chill, we smoke weed and watch anime sometimes
>Also browses /a/ and reddit a lot
>She has serious social anxiety
>She haven't had a friend since grade school
>I just wish she would find a path in her life
>>
>dad
Haven't seen him since I was 5, he left when I was diagnosed with autism. He got married at some point and he's also an alcoholic. When I was in foster care I talked to him on the phone. He said he didn't have space for me but assured me that he loves me very much.

>mom
She's irresponsible and slightly eccentric. She's kind of a bimbo. Needs me to come pick her up from the bar almost every night. I never give her shit about it cause I don't want her to drive drunk. She's a makeup artist and resents me a lot for not being very feminine, always buys me makeup etc. She's apparently good at what she does. I still live with her and her house is very nice.

>big brother
He's my best friend. He's spent some time in the hospital for psychosis and things like that but he's a good guy. Most people talk to me like I'm a dog or a child but he talks to me like a person. We smoke weed and play video games together. He's a lot smarter than me. Sometimes I think he wishes I was smarter. He gets kind of annoyed with me, so I try not to ask a lot of questions.
>>
Wait so there are other people out there who haven't had friends in years
>>
>>29694140
What are you referring to?
>>
>>29694140
Thats bullshit, surely im the only one who doesn't have any
>>
>Dad
Abusive, drug addict, white trash who nearly killed my mom when she was 6 months pregnant. Only spent weekends occasionally with him and never was similar to him. I ahve two halfbrothers by him that I never talk to
>Mom
Extremely mentally ill former accountant and honors student. Has bipolar, schizophrenia and psychotic fits. Was in and out of hospital for my youth but held a well paying job for a while, moving back and forth between my abusive dad and my grandparents. Her illnesses are heritable so I'm fucked. They started when she became a crack addict biker whore. She stopped taking her meds while she was pregnant to protect me when I was a fetus but they probably still caused damaged, and I look like an FAS kid in my baby photos
>Grandparents
They raised me since I was little. Grandfather was a wealthy entrepreneur who started as a farmboy. Grandma was a housewife. Grandpa has anger and control issues. Grandma goes into manic/depressive fits and is probably where my mom gets it from. They were shutins all through their life and didn't talk to many people except their siblings but they were the last alive out of all their siblings. I was raised to be a beta autist until highschool when I tried to change things around. Both of them started to go senile around the time I was 14.
>>
Really just want to bump this thread, my man.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.