[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Childhood feels, go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1413429186710.png (459 KB, 592x480) Image search: [Google]
1413429186710.png
459 KB, 592x480
Childhood feels, go
>>
>>29691619
>have minor facial birth defest
>get bullied for it for years
>girls call me a creep because of it
>my crush calls me a creep
>my parents laugh about it
>always picked last in gym classes sometimes I was ignored
>friends don't even pick me
>self esteem grows lower by the year
>parents all around physically and emotionally abusive
>chubby kid
>parents mock me for my weight all the time
>due to anxiety, depression, and social isolation due to parents I grow up to have no self-esteem
>>
>all the Freudian as fuck memories I have about my mother
>those memories and the associated shame die with her
>>
>9 years old
>tallest kid at school (I'm like 6'5 now)
>got bullied
>realized i was tall (bully was like one feet shorter than me)
>beat the shit out of him

Yeah, too bad I'm still a khv
>>
>>29691619
jumping off the swings
>>
>My grade 3; on swings
>5th grade boys are throwing a girl my age's beanie baby around mocking her
>they throw it under my swing
>the swing is a wooden plank with bolts through the top, with nuts on the bottom
>first grade girl crawls under me to get the beanie baby back
>I'm coming down in full swing
>AAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE
>I freeze in panic
>first grade girl walks away from me around the corner to the front of the school, in a huddle of other girls of all ages
>other girl in my class turns back and looks in my eyes
>"She's BLEEDING!"

>later; principal calls me to office of Christian school
>she looks in my eyes and lays all the guilt of god on me; "why did you do that?"
>I'm a shaking weeping speechless wreck
>she won't let down
>I spend the next week writing mandatory "I'm sorry" notes all lunch recess and tearing myself apart mentally to find a place to found the all-consuming guilt
>that second guilt-ridden part continues to this day
>>
I just want to play with my legos man. Fuck growing up, i cant have fun anymore.
>>
>>29691619
>that feel of sitting next to your crush on the bus in middle school
(we had randomly assigned buss seats so people wouldn't get rowdy)
>tfw you get assigned to your crush as a partner for a project
>tfw you have 1 Oreo left, and your crush is at your table, and you get to give it to her
>tfw playing on computers in the lab with best bros
(It was even better because me and my friend got to stay after school because our parents were teachers.)
>>
>>29691619
>tfw when you have that one jackass who says they're going to tell on you but doesn't
>you're just waiting in perpetual fear to get in trouble
>>
File: megabonesloose.jpg (65 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
megabonesloose.jpg
65 KB, 450x337
seIf-explantory
>>
>>29691850
That's basically the same as jumping in front of a car and then blaming the driver
>>
>>29691811
>>tallest kid in school at 9 years old
>>6'5" at adulthood
>implying the tall kids don't always end up the shortest
There was this really tall kid in like 6th grade and I was the shortest kid then.
Now I'm like 22 and 6'4", and the kid has only grown a few inches since I last saw him in school.
>>
File: s.png (48 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
s.png
48 KB, 500x464
>be kid
>a bit ackward
>Still had many friends
>we would play vidya and whatnot
>I have some bad childhood memories but far far more good memories

Btw literally everyone has bad moments as kid.
>>
>>29691967
>Btw literally everyone has bad moments as kid.
Yea, but for robots the good moments are the exception rather than the rule. The reverse is true with normies and Chads.
>>
>go over to friend's house after church
>he has a pool! cool! and nintendo
>while there we go to another church member's/friend of their family's house
>they have a pool too, cool!
>there's a 13 year old there, me and my friend (both 6) tag along with him as he shows us this cool club house.
>it's got three layers to it! and an old rotary phone hooked up to nothing, but still, it's his own phone, cool!
>go up to top of club house; no one else around
>we take turns peeing off the top of the building, it is awesome
>13 year old says there's TP too for the other thing if needed
>asks if I want to put his penis in my mouth
>what?
>just for a few seconds
>I don't understand sex or creepiness, but I understand that I pee from there and it is gross; I say no without really understanding the basis for the question
>he says my friend already did it before
>I look at friend; friend won't look at me
>weird, but okay, whatever, I still don't want to

>we leave the clubhouse and go back with everyone else; adults, other kids, etc
>hey, that pool! I never get to swim!
>I get in the pool and start swimming and having fun
>casually mention very loudly the whole situation that just happened
>adults all of a sudden very attentive to me, seeming very concerned
>"well he said (friend) already did it"
>adults suddenly break and freak out, yelling, panicking; my friend is crying loudly, I don't know if it's because of the commotion or an awareness of what happened
>memory ends there

Epilogue: it never got out, everyone in the church community covered it up, and that 13 year old is now grown up as a member in good standing in the church community, with a wife and two children. Last I heard of my friend he moved away from the hometown here and doesn't deal with home much. Same goes for me. I haven't seen or talked to him in maybe six years, so maybe I'm assuming too much that our reactions were similar.
>>
>>29691938
Tell that to the religious zealot cunt of a principal

Really, please, go back in time, maybe I could be something if I didn't have that complex adding to the others
>>
>>29692009
>church covers it up
Fucking christcucks. Literally the cuckiest "turn the cheek" religion.
Bet they don't even vote for trump because they're afraid to be "politically incorrect"
>>
>>29692049
I think they just wanted to preserve the idyllic "be nice" kind of shallow social dynamic that was set up, I don't think it was anything as principled as that. I think it would have taken real effort and could have done real damage to some families and their relationships to confront it all. The fathers of the 13 year old and my friend worked closely together at a car dealership and relied on keeping that up for their livelihoods. They didn't want to upset the pretense that everything was fine. It wasn't principle, it was selfishness. That they pretend to be above that selfishness with their religion seems the main obscenity to me. If they can't pretend they're better than everyone else they have no foundation for their identity.
>>
>>29691850
Had the same exact shit happen to me at daycare
>3rd or 4th grade at daycare
>swinging like a boss
>on a huge downswing
>one of the triplets (6-7 year old girls) decides that she is invincible
>I try to bail out of the swing but end up doing a flying kick and break her nose
>She was hurt but didn't blame me for it
>never got in trouble
>I became her and her sisters friend and did whatever they wanted to ease the guilt
>>
>>29691908
Lmfao original fuck
>>
>>29692106
She was really young when it happened, so it's hard to judge against the baseline, but she turned out to be a strange girl. I think I gave her brain damage, it must have been a very severe concussion at the least, I hit her right on the head.

>>29692009
Also just wanted to restate the frustration that he gets to have a family while me and my friend both seem to have issues with any form of trust or relationship building. I hope he's doing better than I am though. And I wonder about the now-grown 13 year old's kids. But there's no record of it that I know of, and I wasn't the direct victim, so it's not my cause to spring up from nowhere and shout to the world about, it's not my place to decide that for my friend.
>>
>>29691619
>be me
>be at 2nd grade
>every monday we had to draw what we did weekends
>I mostly drew how I played vidya
>this goes on
>realized other Kids actually did stuff with their parents
>teacher also gives a "the TV is a time robber speech"
>suddenly don't feel like drawing anymore
>just draw about sunday school
>>
>6 years old
>step cousin is 7 or 8
she clearly was molested or something looking backshe even has a kid now (had it right after highschool because she was a super slut... she bragged about the shit last time I saw her)
>She wants to get under the covers okay w/e
>makes out with me and I have no fucking clue whats going on...just puck out my lips like im kissing my mom or something while she tries to stick her tongue in my mouth
>confused as fuck wants me to take clothes off
>scared uncles gonna come in so I dont want to
>blackmails me over made up shit and ends up trying to stick my penis in her vagina, it got in but I was crying and shit so she stopped
>The next day she tells everyone that I called her handsome (I did because I didn't understand that it was something for males and was generally autistic if you couldn't tell

nothing came of it but fuck is it weird being around her
>>
>>29692201
I probably can't even place myself in this scenario but I'd probably like it.
I was super duper horny from ages 9-14
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 500x377
>2nd grade
> Retarded black girl in our class is at it again
> She chimps out hard core and rips up every paper she can find and flips over every desk in her way
> Poor teacher has to sit there and do nothing
> This happens daily
> Some mandatory rule about every class must include one retard so they don't feel excluded
> Just gives everyone funny stories to tell because their local retards gave plenty of material

Was kind of fun to watch with everyone. I saw her kick the principal in the cunt and run off one time.
>>
>>29692241
It led to me doing the makeout routine the same exact way (retardedly) with a desperate 13? year old neighbor when I was 8. She even fucking told me her friends wanted to do it with me too but it never happened.

I was so oblivious and generally innocent as a kid that I got more action than I ever got past age 12.

It's too bad I couldn't retain it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.