[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mindblowingshit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1463920311466.png (5 KB, 250x209) Image search: [Google]
1463920311466.png
5 KB, 250x209
i just realized i want to see the world burn.
>>
That's not really mind blowing.
>>
>>29690184
TOP TEN WTF MINDBLOWING IDEAS THAT WILL MAKE YOU QUESTION YOUR VERY EXISTENCE
You're a stupid fucking ape, how about that? Fuckwit.
>>
File: burnitall.jpg (79 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
burnitall.jpg
79 KB, 750x709
You'll get your wish soon, OP

>Italian banks approaching failure
>Germans printing euros in the billions
>Growing civil discontent between migrants and natives
>Numerous countries poised to leave the european union
>EU Leaders accelerating toward greater federalization and the creation of an EU army
>Homes greatly overpriced, crash imminent
>No job creation mean a recession is likely

The world is teetering on the edge. I'd love to see the calamity
>>
>>29690184

Thats the moment you realize you're a trumpfag
>>
File: BD-3487.jpg (28 KB, 326x450) Image search: [Google]
BD-3487.jpg
28 KB, 326x450
>>29690184
Some robots don't want something logical, like GFs. Some robots just want to see the world burn.
>>
>>29690244
If you honestly believe the president has any power you are retarded. He's a puppet for the real string pullers. Someone to take blame when anything goes wrong. An icon for the weak minded roaches like you.
>>
>>29690262
>implying girlfriends are logical
Buddy, you have some learning to do about "love".
>>
>>29690305
>thinking being able to procreate is not logical
>>
>>29690305
He is saying that the idea of wanting a girlfriend is logical, not that girls are logical.
>>
>>29690321
Logic is an internal factor. When you want the human race to end, logic will tell you to not reproduce. I really hope we nuke each other to extinction.
>>
>>29690321

>Prescriptive reasoning
>logical

Apex laugh
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
>>29690321
>Thinking procreation is logical
>Thinking an ability is logical
You shouldn't procreate, thanks.
>>
It wasn't really mind blowing but I was struck by the realization that I enjoy hearing about war and disasters on the news. The higher the death toll, the better. Made me realize that I'm not really a "good" person and I shouldn't bother trying to adhere to the values of society.
>>
>>29690401
Wow, u r so edgy haha
You're either a totally cool, twisted fucking sociopath XD or 16.
>>
>>29690456
Actually I'm just a recluse, but I'm happier now that I'm no longer plagued by guilt over feelings about people I don't even like.
>>
>>29690321
nuna dis matters, the earth is a tiny spec in space it does'nt matter if you procreate
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.