[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's been years since i started feeling like i don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1436102432503.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1436102432503.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>it's been years since i started feeling like i don't connect with 4chan or its posters anymore
>still come back periodically
>been posting less and less since 2010
>it will never go back to the golden age of autism that 2007, it will remain ironic shitposting and post shitposting shitposting plus shilling ad infinitum
>there's literally nowhere else to go on the internet
>you either go outside or go to old places you liked but were overtaken by normalfags
>>
>>29688106

If you can tell the difference between ironic autism and sincere autism then you're the normalfag, fucking leave, this is supposed to be a safe place for autists.
>>
>>29688149
You don't get it because you come from an era of 4channers that are so fucking normie they tolerate social media. Back in the day, FB, Myspace and Gaia were the Reddit boogeyman before normalfags came in by the hundreds of thousands. They were normies, just sligthly less normal but riding the hipster/loser coolwave.

It makes sense. As 4chan grew and got more outside exposure, more people came in but eventually they outnumbered the autistic userbase. Now it's just fucking normies and failed normies thinking they understand shit. Not that the spirit of 4chan was about losers in the first place, it's more about what people talk about and the content itself that changed for the worse.

Shit's lost forever and will never be replaced by something equally good.
>>
>>29688234

If you can tell the difference between ironic autism and sincere autism then you're the normalfag. Do you even understand what autism is? You're claiming you're both mindblind and at the same time can see which minds are which, you fucking liar.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.