[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
This thread is for Chad's you've come across in real life. What did they do. What happened.
>>
>be me, NEET alcoholic masterrace
>befriend a brazilian chad in a hostel
>he challenges me to drink more than him to look cool in front of some girls
>I win by a large margin
>he goes to the room with a girl
>after 5 mins she comes down the stairs, she looks disgusted
>he vomited all over his bed
>"his"
>it was actually my bed
>I force myself to vomit in his suitcase
>go to sleep in the park after I'm done
>>
File: moe.jpg (55 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
moe.jpg
55 KB, 500x375
>Be me, 15yr old skinny fat
>Bullied in high school
>Mother buys dumbbell set for birthday
>Year later attend local gym
>3 years later strongest guy there
>Bench, deadlift, OHP records
>Off season trainning buddy with physique bodybuilder W
>Get bad case of flu for a couple of weeks
>Can't eat and have fever
>Lose decent amount of fat/water
>First time look fucking jacked
>Use as profile pic on tinder
>Swipe right about 90% of women
>No matches
>Fuckthisshit.jpg
>Talk to W about lack of success
>He pulls out phone
>"It's easy dude!"
>He had hundreds of matches
>Chatting with several qt3.14s
>I cut my workout short that day
>Walked into shop to buy whiskey
>Went home and cried and drank myself to sleep
>>
>>29685830
This just helps prove that all that matters is facial aesthetics.
>>
>>29685862

This desu a jacked body doesn't even add 1 point
>>
>>29685830
I get the feeling W only tolerates me because he works there. It also crushes me, that no matter how much effort I put into self improvement, I never enjoy the fruits of my labour.
>>
File: people.jpg (281 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
people.jpg
281 KB, 2000x1000
>>29685446
Just a friendly reminder that "chads" and "stacies" aren't real.

They are a made up bogeyman pushed by /r9k/ as a clutch or excuse as to why they're a failure in relationships as and a person in general.

You are all boring normal people yourselves.
>>
>>29685862
Yeah, I know, how can some scumy polark like me compete with a guy who looks like him? He looks like Ryan Reynolds for fucks sake.
>>
>>29685830
It's about how good the pictures themselves are as well as how you respond to things.

I'm a self-aware narcissist, and in a nutshell girls want a guy that looks like they're only considering them.

If you want you could post your tinder profile and i could give you some tips.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.