[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone ever become "dominant" if it's not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Can someone ever become "dominant" if it's not natural to them?

I'm vanilla, and sometimes submissive, but 99% of girls want a dominant guy so it's like, fuck.
>>
>>29680989
>Can someone ever become "dominant" if it's not natural to them?
Not really. It's just something like fetishes - either you have it or not. Sure maybe higher amount of T could improve situation but if you' re eating healthy and weight normal, it wont change a thing.
>>
>>29680989
If you are otherwise a healthy and normal man it comes with experience.
>>29681040
I predict he has none of those things
>>
>>29680989
Yeah, why not. It's all in your head. But it's hell of a change of attitude... It might be pretty hard. But surely doable. I'm trying.

I'm pretty passive and emotionally repressed, and I know there are problems deep down. I guess that's a problem whether "dominant" or not, but it gets in the way for sure. And it's hard to correct. And you pretty much have to; if you're going to dominant at all you can't be an emotionally damaged monster and impose that upon others. Especially since it's mostly going to be just to please your special girl (even though whe won't realize that). You need some inner peace first. That's how I see it anyway.

Working out helps with your confidence for it too. Time to get /fit/ bruh!
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.